Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - Jackie's theories on why Sheila did it  (Read 25808 times)

Offline John

Re: Jeremy Bamber - Jackie's theories on why Sheila did it
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2013, 09:19:27 PM »
Myster I am glad you have accepted the fact we or you have no idea if Jeremy intended to live in London or not

Stealing from a caravan park a £1000 does not make a mass murderer

Maybe Mugford encouraged Jeremy because of 'the kicks' she got after robbing all the Oxford street as before that I don't believe he had been accused of stealing anything

No but such conduct towards his family is beneath contempt or don't you agree Jack?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

jackiepreece

« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2013, 09:26:46 PM »
I agree with you John

Offline goatboy

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2013, 10:13:32 PM »
Myster I am glad you have accepted the fact we or you have no idea if Jeremy intended to live in London or not

Stealing from a caravan park a £1000 does not make a mass murderer

Maybe Mugford encouraged Jeremy because of 'the kicks' she got after robbing all the Oxford street as before that I don't believe he had been accused of stealing anything

However, it does show that he a) has form as a liar,  b) has form in committing a crime and making it look like it was done by someone else and c) has contempt for his family that is ultimately proved in the way he would callously kill them later.

jackiepreece

« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2013, 11:17:08 PM »
Why is it so difficult to accept he liked farming.

He did it here and he did it abroad and it's not such a bad job?

Unless its another reason to say why he killed his family?

Offline goatboy

« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2013, 08:36:45 AM »
You feel it is speculation that he hated farming. Yet you are speculating that he loved it with no evidence (other than his own words) Just in case you haven't realised this important fact yet (it seems pretty clear that you may not have considered this) but when Jeremy told you he was innocent, he might have been lying. And when he told you that he loved farming, he loved his sister etc, he may also have been lying. Because he wants to get out of jail.

If he was involved in farming in Australia it doesn't necessarily mean he liked it. He may have been knowledgeable about it and good at it, plus it may have paid well. We often do jobs we are good at without actually liking them.

jackiepreece

« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2013, 09:19:39 AM »
Goatboy I am trying to make a point.

It has been stated on here Jeremy hated farming and left working at WHF to go 'diving'

This is untrue
He worked and he worked farming

Unless you put Jeremy on a lie detector you believe in and ask him the question we will never know

But going by what we do know it looks like out of all the jobs he could choose overseas he chose farming and wasn't just diving?

As  I have said before I would like John to have the opportunity to ask Jeremy these questions himself

Anyone trying to put across the fact that Jeremy hated farming when it might be a complete fabrication is trying to make it look like a reason Jeremy killed his family. Personally I need a lot more than something fabricated to add to the reason why Jeremy might have killed his family

jackiepreece

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2013, 09:27:35 AM »
By the way Goatboy I have NEVER asked Jeremy if he is innocent or not because I think it's obvious what his reply would

I am still working my way through facts and speculation, which is an endless task
I might even ring the porche garage myself if its still there to get an exact answer re the 'Porsche' theories

Offline John

« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2013, 04:54:35 PM »
By the way Goatboy I have NEVER asked Jeremy if he is innocent or not because I think it's obvious what his reply would

I am still working my way through facts and speculation, which is an endless task
I might even ring the porche garage myself if its still there to get an exact answer re the 'Porsche' theories

You will never get an answer to this Jackie.  Even if Jeremy visited a Porsche showroom he could very well have enquired about a Porsche look-a-like as well.  I did the same many years ago so I know what you are saying is most probably at least partly true.  It makes no difference in any event as far as I can see.

Jeremy was very much money orientated and there is no getting away from it.  Even if you only believe a part of what Julie had to say about him there is no getting away from it Jack that Jeremy had a hunger for wealth.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2013, 06:50:11 PM »
John

The garage was visited by the police and it was a kit car

What does the police officer mean not directly???

I've read that it was a kit car costing 1 - 2k.  Whether it was or it wasn't what does it prove?  Here's a pic of the kit car.  Nice colour.  Lol typical girly  8**8:/:

« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:54:19 PM by John »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2013, 06:52:56 PM »
Here's one of the booty

« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:53:37 PM by John »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2013, 07:05:11 PM »
Nice clean lines  8(>((  I think its based on a Beetle.  Haha I must sound like a petrol head  @)(++(*

I've read the appeal document from 2002.  The defence had this proposed Porsche purchase as a point to contest but I think it was seen as so insignificant it didn't actually make it to the appeal court judges. 

I believe the police confirmed Jeremy had made enquiries about a kit car but as another poster said who's to say Jeremy wasn't eyeing up the real McCoy  8-)(--) 

Offline John

« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2013, 12:11:32 AM »
I have no doubt he looked at both the genuine article and the kit car.  I did the exact same in the 1985 era but ended up buying a Fiesta 1300s.  @)(++(*

jackiepreece

« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2013, 07:21:45 AM »
Hi Holly the importance of the porche story is that if it was a porche kit car (which I am 99% sure it was) and not a real porche it was a deliberate attempt to make Jeremy look like he planned to come in a huge amount of money hence killing his whole family

Why anyone would believe Jeremy would tell a policeman he was planning to buy a vastly expensive car when he had just murdered his family is beyond me

Holly it's just like the Jeremy hated farming story? No proof of this at all

Another reason to make it look like Jeremy murdered his family because he hated farming?

I will you another example of this behaviour

In one of Ann Eatons signed statements she quotes in Nanny Speakmans bedroom she thinks there were photos of  every member of the family except Jeremy

If she is not sure why even say something like that?

Nanny Speakman obviously did not hate Jeremy because he was clearly in her will

jackiepreece

« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2013, 07:28:59 AM »
A good theory of why Neville would ring Jeremy first instead of the police when Sheila was running around with a gun is Neville might have hoped Jeremy could calm Sheila down because with Sheila's mental health problems if the social services had heard about the gun incident the likelihood is Sheila could probably have lost custody of her children and Neville would not have had such easy access to his only grandchildren

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2013, 08:55:16 AM »
A good theory of why Neville would ring Jeremy first instead of the police when Sheila was running around with a gun is Neville might have hoped Jeremy could calm Sheila down because with Sheila's mental health problems if the social services had heard about the gun incident the likelihood is Sheila could probably have lost custody of her children and Neville would not have had such easy access to his only grandchildren

She didn't have custody, Colin did.   8)-)))
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!