Author Topic: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary  (Read 44460 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary
« Reply #555 on: October 23, 2021, 04:09:07 PM »
@ Philip Walker and Yvonne Hartley

If Julie Mugford was ‘possessive’ of Bamber as you claim in your podcast here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MHz4F3WIBK8

How was Bamber able to cheat on her with so many other females (And possible males - Brett Collins has already confirmed he and Bamber were an item) ?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #556 on: October 31, 2021, 03:30:57 PM »
Ignoring Kay Pages narration here (from around 17:10) https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/the-white-house/hes-where-he-belongs-w-brett-_n9tGAbVBwX/ Brett Collins appears to be referring to the time he visited Bamber *prior* to the murders

Brett Collins also refers to Bamber’s ‘darkest secret’ which I suspect he knows a whole lot more about - he’s given away numerous clues in the various interviews he’s given

According to Yvonne Hartley (In her and Emma Morris’ 2nd part video 🙄)

DC Cowell (?) of the met police thought a piece of evidence Julie Mugford gave in 2002 ‘was very worthy of note’

Yvonne quotes DC Cowell

Julie Smerchanski was asked, Susan Battersby states that you told her about Brett Collins being possibly involved in violent crime in New Zealand she said Jeremy had told me that Brett had used a baseball bat to kill somebody because they owed money
They lived together in both Australia, Sydney and New Zealand but the offences were in New Zealand and I believe Bretts brother was dealing in drugs in Europe
I was led to believe that Brett through his brother could get fake passports to allow him to move about
She was then asked if Jeremy could have confided in Brett she said yes
I believe Brett was consulted prior to the  murders that was my gut feeling
His arrival before the murders was bizarre and his return afterwards
He turned up suddenly
I feel when Brett turned up Jeremy changed 
I did not like Brett and it was a mutual dislike
 I went to London when Brett was around 
He’s subjective but he’s not a nice man
Money and lifestyle were important to him
He had a crush on Jeremy
It was more than a friendship in my estimation for me I’ve got no real evidence but I feel sure that he was involved   
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 03:59:44 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #557 on: October 31, 2021, 04:00:28 PM »

DC Cowell (?) of the met police thought a piece of evidence Julie Mugford gave in 2002 ‘was very worthy of note’

Yvonne quotes DC Cowell

Julie Smerchanski was asked, Susan Battersby states that you told her about Brett Collins being possibly involved in violent crime in New Zealand she said Jeremy had told me that Brett had used a baseball bat to kill somebody because they owed money
They lived together in both Australia, Sydney and New Zealand but the offences were in New Zealand and I believe Bretts brother was dealing in drugs in Europe
I was led to believe that Brett through his brother could get fake passports to allow him to move about
He turned up suddenly
He had a crush on Jeremy
It was more than a friendship in my estimation for me I’ve got no real evidence but I feel sure that he was involved   

I agree with Julie

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #558 on: October 31, 2021, 04:02:05 PM »

Yvonne quotes DC Cowell

He turned up suddenly
He had a crush on Jeremy

The above can be heard here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hwo99LneJI

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #559 on: October 31, 2021, 05:48:37 PM »
The above can be heard here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hwo99LneJI

Yvonne Hartley and Emma Morris again omit to mention Anji and Virginia Greaves 🙄

If Anji was due to marry in two weeks as Brett Collins claimed to Kay Page - this could suggest he met one or both of the sisters prior to Bamber committing the murder - when he first arrived in the UK
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 05:55:21 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #560 on: November 24, 2021, 08:21:53 PM »
Yvonne Hartley and Emma Morris again omit to mention Anji and Virginia Greaves 🙄

If Anji was due to marry in two weeks as Brett Collins claimed to Kay Page - this could suggest he met one or both of the sisters prior to Bamber committing the murder - when he first arrived in the UK

Why am I not surprised Emma Morris also supports Paul Howells killer 🙄

Emma Morris
Still no news on Julius Jones.  This is cruel and unusual punishment for him and his family. It’s not even about guilt or innocence anymore.  He’s set to die in less than 7 hours and still no decision!  What Governor Stitt is doing is beyond wicked to both Julius’s family and the Howell family delaying the decision like this.

Jones’s trial lawyer on the #innocencefraud of this case

⬇️
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ClxblEkiDyQ
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 08:26:09 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #561 on: December 15, 2021, 07:53:13 PM »
Simon Hattenstone was involved in promoting Amanda Knox’s Innocence fraud too 🙄

He’d apparently corresponded with her since 2009

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/08/who-is-amanda-knox-interview

Amanda Knox’s ‘3 hour lie-a-thon’ with Joe Rogan
⬇️
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TvyJW8rLFbw&feature=youtu.be

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #562 on: January 15, 2022, 09:05:40 AM »
Yvonne Hartley stated,

They want me a professional who’s worked on this campaign for 11 years now to sit on a bed and wait for a telephone call from him - it was not happening at all’

Michael O’Brien also referred to himself as a ‘professional’ in the recent video with Yvonne and Philip  @)(++(*

Offline Myster

« Reply #563 on: January 15, 2022, 09:26:09 AM »
"Professional" what, one has to ask... time-waster?... fabricator?... boot-licker-in-chief?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #564 on: January 15, 2022, 10:07:17 AM »
"Professional" what, one has to ask... time-waster?... fabricator?... boot-licker-in-chief?

There is mention of these ‘professionals’ in Part 2 of the UK’s Innocence Fraud news series 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 10:15:11 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #565 on: January 15, 2022, 10:15:20 AM »
There is mention of these ‘professionals’ in Part 2 of the UK’s Innocence Fraud news series

Part 2 ⬇️ (Working title)

’The Innocence Fraud of the ‘White House Farm’ Killer - Psychopath Jeremy Bamber & some of his Enablers’
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 10:18:53 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Common sense

« Reply #566 on: January 15, 2022, 12:26:42 PM »
Professional? - Is this a tacit admission that she gets a wage from JB Ltd?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #567 on: January 15, 2022, 01:00:25 PM »
Professional? - Is this a tacit admission that she gets a wage from JB Ltd?

Maybe

Yvonne Hartley refers to herself as a ‘researcher’ here https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09883616/filing-history

She was made a director of JB Ltd on 23rd September 2021
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 01:02:48 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Myster

« Reply #568 on: January 21, 2022, 07:51:42 AM »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #569 on: January 21, 2022, 04:47:39 PM »
APRIL... Were you looking for this?... http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12158.msg667538#msg667538

AWW!! YAY!!! THANK-YOU, MYSTER!! INCASE YOU'RE WONDERING, THERE'S A SNOOPING WITCH OVER YONDER WHO SEEMS TO HAVE A "THING" ABOUT ME POSTING HERE, SO I'M WRITING THIS IN CAPITOLS SO WHEN SHE STALKS ME, SHE CAN FIND IT QUICKLY AND ANNOUNCE IT ON FORUM! @)(++(* &^^&*