Author Topic: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary  (Read 44582 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2021, 11:59:55 PM »

So Anji was ‘posing’ as Bamber’s girlfriend because Virginia was getting married and wouldn’t have wanted her picture all over the newspapers but it was actually Virginia all along ?

Did you know this ⬆️ Aunt Agatha ?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 12:02:02 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2021, 09:35:22 AM »
Such as when she was watching the 1985 WHF siege live on TV........ at 5am......... in Ireland, LOL !!!

She needs to have an in-depth head to head with Pat Brown, who will no doubt put her on the right track.

It’s the ‘eminent’ Michelle Diskin Bates - I omitted that in previous posts 🙄

Michelle MoJ Diskin Bates
MOJO Conference in Glasgow in 2007. Cannot believe I was a guest speaker, with so many other eminent people. So proud to be a part of such an event. Gerry and Paddy always spoke so eloquently. I sure Eamonn O'Neill spoke at this conference, too, along with Terry Waite CBE. This conference was called to try to highlight the PTSD of both, retuning service-people and MOJs, released,  without any assistance. MOJO wanted government support to set up a centre to help those who needed help integrating back into society because of trauma.

Stand against injustice
I’d love to claim MY compensation from News of the World for the hacking of my phone, but police say mine was never hacked.
Never hacked? On one of the highest profile murder cases in the UK! Of course it was hacked, just as our landlines were tapped, I had to get my line cleared twice!

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/courtandcrime/arid-40345616.html

Fraud Mark Williams Thomas - another promoter of innocence fraud https://www.mylondon.news/news/west-london-news/police-need-admit-wrong-man-20935527

Ex-detective Mark Williams-Thomas says White House Farm killer Jeremy Bamber is innocent https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9265605/Ex-detective-says-White-House-killer-Jeremy-Bamber-innocent-believes-sister-murdered-family.html

Very much doubt Mindhouse TV will be including him in their forthcoming doc or maybe they will?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 12:23:36 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2021, 10:47:50 AM »
So did Anji (Angela) Greaves fake the Sun news story - is that what Brett Collins means?

Was it all a Con and if so who’s idea was it?

Para 113
‘On Tuesday 3 September the couple met again in London at the flat which had belonged to Sheila Caffell. Again Miss Mugford raised the question of their relationship and his part in the killing. During their conversation the appellant received a telephone call from an ex-girlfriend and Miss Mugford heard him asking her out. She became angry and threw an ornament box at a mirror and then slapped the appellant. He became very angry and twisted her arm up behind her back. Four days later, she went to the police

Virginia Greaves wouldn’t have been Bamber’s ‘ex girlfriend’ at the time she’d have been his current girlfriend or ‘mistress’ because she was engaged and due to marry someone else

So Anji was ‘posing’ as Bamber’s girlfriend because Virginia was getting married and wouldn’t have wanted her picture all over the newspapers but it was actually Virginia all along ?

So Anji conned The Sun newspaper ?

Does anyone know if Anji Greaves received a payment for her story in the Sun newspaper?

Or was a payment not made - like in the case of convicted fraudster Surjit Singh Clair - who represented convicted/exonerated murderer Barry George prior to and following his release from custody

The judge said Clair's behaviour was worse because he tried to make a "significant personal profit" by selling the story. The Express newspaper agreed to pay £6,000 to Clair for the tale of the attack, but the money was never handed over after police became suspicious of Cotter's claims.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/olympian-s-boyfriend-jailed-fake-attack-9131683.html

Will be interesting if this is being explored by Mindhouse TV

Does anyone know what happened to Brian Cathcarts 2008 article for the Newstatesman headed ‘to protect the innocent’ on Barry George?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 12:36:22 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2021, 12:00:33 PM »
Does anyone know if Anji Greaves received a payment for her story in the Sun newspaper?

Or was a payment not made - like in the case of convicted fraudster Surjit Singh Clair - who represented convicted/exonerated murderer Barry George in 2007/2008 following his release from custody

The judge said Clair's behaviour was worse because he tried to make a "significant personal profit" by selling the story. The Express newspaper agreed to pay £6,000 to Clair for the tale of the attack, but the money was never handed over after police became suspicious of Cotter's claims.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/olympian-s-boyfriend-jailed-fake-attack-9131683.html

’Louis Theroux on Journalism in the Era of Fake News and Populism | Edinburgh TV Festival 2019’
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NS-Iv-FCEw

“For me, one of the best parts of launching Mindhouse is being involved behind the scenes with new talent who can tell fresh stories in different and exciting ways…."
Louis Theroux
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 12:32:12 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2021, 12:19:03 PM »

If Anji (Angela) Greaves wasn’t Bamber’s girlfriend but was ‘posing’ as his girlfriend and was paid for her story by the Sun - she would be guilty of obtaining property by deception - as in the case of Surjit Singh Clair

Surjit Singh Clair was found guilty of perverting the course of Justice and he received an additional 12 months in prison for attempting to obtain property by deception
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 12:22:37 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2021, 02:02:06 PM »
Coping with the tragedies at White House Farm

Jeremy had continued smoking pot, taking prescribed sedatives[10] and alcohol to drown out the shock, pain and sorrow.  His arrest and high media profile prompted his new love Virginia to turn her back on him. Julie had contrived a convoluted story to the police, and his relatives had turned against him and by their own admission, were taking belongings from his family home without his permission.[11] Colin Caffell had become distant and had written to him saying that the relatives had insisted that Jeremy was duping him and was definitely guilty and Colin didn’t know what to believe now his beautiful twins were dead and Jeremy had been arrested and released without charge.

I don’t know if the author of the above reads this forum but if they do,

Virginia Greaves was engaged to be married to someone else - she was Bamber’s ‘mistress’ not his girlfriend - they were having an ‘affair’. Her ‘love’ was for another man - who presumably she went on to marry(?)

But it would appear the ‘contrived’ & ‘convoluted ‘ story came from the Greave sisters and Bamber NOT Julie Mugford
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 02:19:02 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2021, 02:21:17 PM »
Coping with the tragedies at White House Farm

Jeremy had continued smoking pot, taking prescribed sedatives[10] and alcohol to drown out the shock, pain and sorrow.  His arrest and high media profile prompted his new love Virginia to turn her back on him. Julie had contrived a convoluted story to the police, and his relatives had turned against him and by their own admission, were taking belongings from his family home without his permission.[11] Colin Caffell had become distant and had written to him saying that the relatives had insisted that Jeremy was duping him and was definitely guilty and Colin didn’t know what to believe now his beautiful twins were dead and Jeremy had been arrested and released without charge..

I don’t know if the author of the above reads this forum but if they do,

Virginia Greaves was engaged to be married to someone else - she was Bamber’s ‘mistress’ not his girlfriend - they were having an ‘affair’. Her ‘love’ was for another man - who presumably she went on to marry(?)

But it would appear the ‘contrived’ & ‘convoluted ‘ story came from the Greave sisters and Bamber NOT Julie Mugford

Did you know about any of this Aunt Agatha and is this why Bamber chose to smear you?

You stated on the blue forum here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3851.msg358356.html#msg358356

I've said this so many times on here.....I remember the early days - before the revelations.
I'm certain he had absolutely no idea of what exactly happened that night.

The lies we had been fed by the police did not make sense.....nothing fitted into place.
Together we went over and over the same things, hoping that one of us could  (as there was only two of us then), might pick up on something we'd overlooked previously.

I was there when the new revelations came about also - he would phone me upon reading the new evidence .... We would then try to piece that new information together and then he would find further information and again we would try to form anther picture of what happened.

That picture changed many times as more information was being revealed.

What’s the truth Aunt Agatha?

The basis of my theory comes from conversations with Jeremy, casual chats, memories he's had etc. Listening to how his family raised him etc.... We just chatted and chatted and chatted... About everything and had some great laughs to. It was not all case study, far from it.

Tell us about those ‘early days’ before  the picture was ‘changed’

Early days compared to everyone else.  I knew him in 1990.

What was really going on?

What exactly did Bamber tell you 31 years ago Aunt Agatha?

One  has to connect the dots and see for oneself who was connected to who, what accusations have been made against them and take it from there.

See how far you get before you see another cover up.  It's a pattern.... Its been played for decades and prominent people are bought as a result.  Look at the decision then made by these prominent people...ask yourself if that goes against the grain from how they normally reacted etc.

The rabbit hole runs very deep.

I still however, cannot finger one person.

Will Mindhouse TV be telling this ‘fresh’ story?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 03:30:02 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2021, 03:27:50 PM »
JB had a different girlfriend pre and post murders neither of which had anything adverse to say about JB

Who do you now consider Bamber’s ‘post murders’ girlfriend to be Holly Goodhead?

And did you make contact with Mindhouse TV similarly to how you did with Kerry Daines? http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6891.msg295342#msg295342

’He scrawled 'Jill Dando' on my fence:" Chilling details of stalker's behaviour revealed by TV criminal psychologist he targeted’
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kerry-danes-stalker-jill-dando-11044752
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 03:56:05 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2021, 04:49:53 PM »
She needs to have an in-depth head to head with Pat Brown, who will no doubt put her on the right track.

More from Pat Brown on Bamber https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cuayvFHGHig&feature=youtu.be

About halfway through she mentions having been contacted by some ‘gentleman’ 🙄

30,000 new pieces of information’   @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 07:55:00 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2021, 08:00:20 PM »
What executioner, child killer and sexual predator Bamber did to Julie Mugford was cruel

JM wasn’t furious she actually stated she was annoyed  (top of page 29 of her WS)

I was annoyed with him about the call as he had told me he had asked out another women. The phone then rang again and it was Virginia. I walked out of the room and into the bedroom as I was so angry. I picked a Chinese box of Jeremy and threw it against a mirror which smashed. When that broke he came into the room with the phone, still on it to Virginia and then put it down.
He asked me why I did it and I said it was a cruel thing to do to ask out another women whilst I was there
He became very cross and I slapped his face. 
He then got hold of my right arm and twisted it up my back, pushed me onto the bed and then he raised his arm as if to hit me

The fact Virginia Greaves appears to have thought it wasn’t - says much about her

Virginia Greaves was a women who was cheating on her fiancé - who she was apparently due to marry in the very near future

Virginia Greaves then seemingly got her sister Angela to pretend she was her so her fiancé didn’t find out she’d cheated on him  *&^^&

Were the jury in Bamber’s trial ever privy to these facts?

Were the jury ever told Virginia Greave’s was Bambers ‘mistress’ at the time Julie was beginning to see through him?

It appears to me Virginia Greaves lied to the Court by claiming she was Bambers ‘ex girlfriend’

I get a sense Mindhouse TV will be exposing this in their forthcoming 4 part series
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 08:25:29 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2021, 08:58:44 PM »
Virginia Greaves was a women who was cheating on her fiancé - who she was apparently due to marry in the very near future

Virginia Greaves then seemingly got her sister Angela to pretend she was her so her fiancé didn’t find out she’d cheated on him  *&^^&

Were the jury in Bamber’s trial ever privy to these facts?

Were the jury ever told Virginia Greave’s was Bambers ‘mistress’ at the time Julie was beginning to see through him?

It appears to me Virginia Greaves lied to the Court by claiming she was Bambers ‘ex girlfriend’

I get a sense Mindhouse TV will be exposing this in their forthcoming 4 part series

Anji (Angela) Greaves admitted to carrying out fraud

If she was paid by the Sun newspaper for her story then it shows ‘intentional deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain’

And by Virginia Greaves telling the jury at Bamber’s murder trial she was his ‘ex girlfriend’ - instead of telling them she was his ‘mistress’ and having an ‘affair’ with him at the time Bamber received her telephone call - after which Bamber proceeded to become  ‘very angry’ with Julie ‘and twisted her arm up behind her back’ - then she lied

Virginia Greaves lies were exposed by her sister Angela, who also lied it seems for personal gain

The Greave sisters lies are finally out after all these years thanks to Brett Collins who I suspect will again repeat these lies (Of Virginia and Angela Greaves) in the forthcoming Mindhouse TV’s 4 part series
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 09:32:23 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2021, 10:46:47 PM »
A leaked quote from Mindhouse TV (Tyla.com)

Renowned documentarian Louis Theroux will soon be launching a gripping new murder series, but warns that it could "divide people"

“We've tried to show this is really complicated, and there are reasons why it's stayed in the public eye."
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 10:50:42 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Myster

« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2021, 06:35:06 AM »
Theroux introduces his latest documentary...

https://news.sky.com/story/louis-theroux-examines-jeremy-bamber-murders-and-reveals-why-legit-people-believe-five-time-killer-is-innocent-12406985

Nothing new here, and I doubt very much detail, if any, on Bamber's numerous bits on the side will be included. It'll cover exactly the same ground superficially as many other "investigative" programmes have done in the past with the same unresolved result, i.e. letting viewers decide which side of the fence they're on, when it's patently obvious to those who've spent time analysing this case, that Sheila Caffell was in no way responsible for the murders.  The CCRC need to put this ridiculous farce to bed once and for all with Bamber Co. Ltd's latest, and hopefully last gratuitous submission.  One thing's for sure... gimcrack cardboard and plasticine models will feature heavily, but Pat Brown won't be in it.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2021, 07:16:16 AM »
Theroux introduces his latest documentary...

https://news.sky.com/story/louis-theroux-examines-jeremy-bamber-murders-and-reveals-why-legit-people-believe-five-time-killer-is-innocent-12406985

Nothing new here, and I doubt very much detail, if any, on Bamber's numerous bits on the side will be included. It'll cover exactly the same ground superficially as many other "investigative" programmes have done in the past with the same unresolved result, i.e. letting viewers decide which side of the fence they're on, when it's patently obvious to those who've spent time analysing this case, that Sheila Caffell was in no way responsible for the murders.  The CCRC need to put this ridiculous farce to bed once and for all with Bamber Co. Ltd's latest, and hopefully last gratuitous submission.  One thing's for sure... gimcrack cardboard and plasticine models will feature heavily, but Pat Brown won't be in it.

Yep looks like more bandwagon jumping 🙄

Anyone using the words ‘legit’ and “Mark Williams Thomas’ in the same conversation have yet to seemingly recognise the mans a fraud

“Because of the nature of the case, we're not in the realm of absolute certainty.”

@)(++(*

Lottie Gammon sounds like she’s years behind and has yet to get caught up 🙄 but the series will be showcasing her directorial skills 🙄

Louis Theroux said during his interview with Dawn Porter he’d enjoyed the TV show ‘Making a Murderer’
’Louis Theroux on Journalism in the Era of Fake News and Populism | Edinburgh TV Festival 2019’
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NS-Iv-FCEw

It was fairly inevitable this forthcoming doc would be more of the same 🙄 keeping it going round and round nonsense
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 07:46:27 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2021, 10:49:41 AM »
So did Anji (Angela) Greaves fake the Sun news story - is that what Brett Collins means?

Was it all a Con and if so who’s idea was it?

Para 113
‘On Tuesday 3 September the couple met again in London at the flat which had belonged to Sheila Caffell. Again Miss Mugford raised the question of their relationship and his part in the killing. During their conversation the appellant received a telephone call from an ex-girlfriend and Miss Mugford heard him asking her out. She became angry and threw an ornament box at a mirror and then slapped the appellant. He became very angry and twisted her arm up behind her back. Four days later, she went to the police

Virginia Greaves wouldn’t have been Bamber’s ‘ex girlfriend’ at the time she’d have been his current girlfriend or ‘mistress’ because she was engaged and due to marry someone else

So Anji conned The Sun newspaper ? She wasn’t a former or current girlfriend or a mistress ?

And Bamber didn’t look ‘her up to satisfy his desire for older women’

This was manufactured nonsense alongside the misogynistic nonsense Julie Mugford was ‘a scorned women’ 🙄

But Anji said Bamber’s lust for her also led to his downfall.

For it aroused jealous hatred in his scorned former girlfriend Julie Mugford.

*&^^&

Did Bamber tell you about this ⬆️ Aunt Agatha and tell you to keep it a secret - between you and him?