Author Topic: 'It is time to discard the myths and half truths, Madeleine McCann was taken’  (Read 4959 times)

Offline G-Unit

"there was just a chance that he was going to escape their clutches."

What a rather quaint way you have of putting things in your attempt to rewrite history. 

If I could be bothered I would provide exact dates and times because it is all still there in the public domain - but I will precis it for you.

2019 - Amaral dropped the German paedophile into the equation - the press got the wrong one.

2020 - Amaral told the press they had the wrong German paedophile - the rest is as they say - history.

Amaral isn't responsible for the speculations of UK journalists who got over-excited and named Martin Ney. He did, when asked in November 2019, say that the press were looking at the wrong man, and he was right.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/former-portuguese-police-chief-goncalo-amaral-says-madeleine-mccann-suspect-is-in-german-prison/DWFIRABQRGLKBPRG65BYNDAXHQ/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

Amaral isn't responsible for the speculations of UK journalists who got over-excited and named Martin Ney. He did, when asked in November 2019, say that the press were looking at the wrong man, and he was right.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/former-portuguese-police-chief-goncalo-amaral-says-madeleine-mccann-suspect-is-in-german-prison/DWFIRABQRGLKBPRG65BYNDAXHQ/
The more interesting question is - how did he know?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

The more interesting question is - how did he know?

I think the interesting bit is that he was right about the nationality of the suspect and his location, so was he right about Operation Grange planning to make Brueckner the scapegoat? It seems that after three years of trying to connect him to the crime, the evidence gathered was still nowhere near enough.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

I think the interesting bit is that he was right about the nationality of the suspect and his location, so was he right about Operation Grange planning to make Brueckner the scapegoat? It seems that after three years of trying to connect him to the crime, the evidence gathered was still nowhere near enough.
Since when has Operation Grange made Bruckner the scapegoat?  The fact that you don't find it remotely interesting that the PJ is still leaking info to the disgraced ex-copper is also quite interesting IMO. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

Since when has Operation Grange made Bruckner the scapegoat?  The fact that you don't find it remotely interesting that the PJ is still leaking info to the disgraced ex-copper is also quite interesting IMO.

Operation Grange, we're told, were approached in 2017 by a former associate of Brueckner's and given certain information. I wonder what they did then? After 6 years of work on the case the answer seems to be that OG were content for the Germans to take the case and attempt to bring the suspect to justice. Most unselfish after all their work on the case.

You're assuming that the PJ leaked info to Amaral, but I don't think you have evidence of it.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Operation Grange, we're told, were approached in 2017 by a former associate of Brueckner's and given certain information. I wonder what they did then? After 6 years of work on the case the answer seems to be that OG were content for the Germans to take the case and attempt to bring the suspect to justice. Most unselfish after all their work on the case.

You're assuming that the PJ leaked info to Amaral, but I don't think you have evidence of it.
Give us some other possible explanations then.
From what I've seen of Operation Grange's public comments since the CB revelation I don't see any evidence of them scapegoating him and I don't think you have any evidence of it either.  Do you know what a scapegoat even is?  How do you arrive at the conclusion that CB is a scapegoat?  Do you already know for a fact he wasn't involved?

Offline Brietta

He knew who Brueckner was and what his locus in Madeleine's case was and he was desperate to get that information into the public domain.

In the same interview claiming Brueckner was a 'scapegoat' we had the lie of the camper van - "Do you think a vehicle like this went unnoticed?" he asked. "You have to know why they changed the images of the campervan."
Says the guy who gave us photoshopped dreadlock guy.  Seriously!

As interesting I find is the following -
  ... according to the investigation he made public in his book that was the subject of a precautionary provision by the McCann, "The theory of kidnapping is the one that has the least evidence," recalling that the McCann's friends left Portugal without being properly questioned.
Like the girl's own parents.

I think the guy is genetically programmed with an inability to speak the truth ~ and why anybody is still listening to him and promulgating his seriously outmoded and flawed ideas must surely rank as one of life's biggest mysteries.
https://www.flash.pt/celebridades/detalhe/goncalo-amaral-arrasa-investigacao-alema-sobre-caso-maddie-e-o-suspeito-quase-perfeito-so-seria-perfeito-se-estivesse-morto
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....