Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 251575 times)

AnneGuedes

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #705 on: November 13, 2013, 11:08:04 AM »

I have read a lot but cannot find the link that I had of importance, but this is interesting  (which you have probably all read)   http://www.asmeninasquevieramdasestrelas.com/juridica.html
The little girls who came from the stars and went back there. Kind of E.T. or child Jesus...
The key to Leonor's innocence is with the medium and lawyer Aragao Correia. Who paid him? And what for ? Certainly not for drawing Mrs Cipriano out of jail as she's still there. Then what for ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #706 on: November 13, 2013, 11:10:39 AM »
In what way is bruising proof of torture ?

Pray tell.

The woman is a convicted liar and murderer.

That factor is unchanged.

You are quite happy for members of the PJ to have a conviction over their heads, but not Cipriano.

Why is that ?

She may be a convicted liar and murderer but I believe that conviction may be unsafe...I don't feel the same about Amaral.all   opinions..and that's all they are ....based on my interpretation of the available evidence

stephen25000

« Reply #707 on: November 13, 2013, 11:14:42 AM »
She may be a convicted liar and murderer but I believe that conviction may be unsafe...I don't feel the same about Amaral.all   opinions..and that's all they are ....based on my interpretation of the available evidence

Therein lies the nutshell.

Interpretation, and that applies for all of us.

The following comment is for you davel, from another poster...........

'He knows full well when it was suggested that the judgement made in march 2013, superseded events of 2012 that it was about the principle, that a conviction based on something that subsequently turns out to be false, is unsafe.'

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:28:25 AM by stephen25000 »

Offline sadie

« Reply #708 on: November 13, 2013, 11:36:51 AM »
Here we go again.

For you.

All things mccann must be praised.

Amaral must be destroyed.

It's your same old story again sadie.

Ooops you are needing your glasses Stephen.

point out where I mentioned the Mccanns in my post if you please

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #709 on: November 13, 2013, 11:44:28 AM »

This tells all about where your sympathies fall. You'll rather defend a murderer than a young innocent 8 year old that was made a slave and, lastly, was brutally killed.

I know personally Dra. Ana Calado, and for a question of professional courtesy I have not made comments about her - but I know what she did.

I so agree, it is refreshing to meet you and Stephen....

This is only about Amaral...nothing more ... nothing less.

IF Amaral was not involved in this investigation we would not even be discussing it, the fact is the child was killed in 2004, 3 years before the McCann child went missing.

I thought this was interesting...

Leonor's lawyer received money from the McCanns 24horas 30 October 2008

Aragão Correia confirms that he was supported with money from Maddie's parents

by Luís Maneta
30 October 2008
Translated.

The lawyer says that he defends Joana's mother for free and that the McCanns paid him to "investigate" Gonçalo Amaral

"Was Dr Gonçalo Amaral in charge"; "Was Dr Gonçalo Amaral present?"; "Did Dr Gonçalo Amaral hit you?". Gonçalo Amaral, Gonçalo Amaral, Gonçalo Amaral – this seems to be the obsession of Leonor Cipriano's defence lawyer during the trial that opposes Joana's mother to five Judiciária inspectors.

Three policemen stand accused of torture: Pereira Cristóvão, Leonel Marques and Paulo Marques Bom. But Leonor's lawyer, Marcos Aragão Correia, has pointed his guns at Gonçalo Amaral, who in this process stands accused of false testimony and omission of denunciation.

"This doesn't look like a trial in the Joana case but rather one in the Maddie case", says a source that is connected to the defence of the former coordinator of the PJ in Portimão, who headed the investigations into the disappearance of both children and became a sort of "public enemy #1" for the McCann couple.

"A possible condemnation of Gonçalo Amaral in this process may make it easier for the English to prosecute the Portuguese state", the source says.

Offline Luz

« Reply #710 on: November 13, 2013, 11:44:52 AM »

Glasses may be bought, a conscience may not.....

Offline Luz

« Reply #711 on: November 13, 2013, 11:50:33 AM »
I believe Leonor is innocent, She had no criminal record, was said to have never smacked her children and was condemned, simply because, she was of low intelligence, confused and afraid.
 I have read a lot but cannot find the link that I had of importance, but this is interesting  (which you have probably all read)   http://www.asmeninasquevieramdasestrelas.com/juridica.html

leonor was not convicted for crimes, her brother was. But Leonor was registered as a serial child neglector.

But as you read that book you will probably believe that poor murderer Leonor, neglector of all her children, abuser of Joana, is a pure soul....

stephen25000

« Reply #712 on: November 13, 2013, 11:51:02 AM »

You don't have to mention the Mccanns.

Your agenda in this case is very clear.

Offline Luz

« Reply #713 on: November 13, 2013, 11:53:17 AM »

IF Amaral was not involved in this investigation we would not even be discussing it, the fact is the child was killed in 2004, 3 years before the McCann child went missing.

by Luís Maneta
30 October 2008
Translated.

The lawyer says that he defends Joana's mother for free and that the McCanns paid him to "investigate" Gonçalo Amaral

"Was Dr Gonçalo Amaral in charge"; "Was Dr Gonçalo Amaral present?"; "Did Dr Gonçalo Amaral hit you?". Gonçalo Amaral, Gonçalo Amaral, Gonçalo Amaral – this seems to be the obsession of Leonor Cipriano's defence lawyer during the trial that opposes Joana's mother to five Judiciária inspectors.

Three policemen stand accused of torture: Pereira Cristóvão, Leonel Marques and Paulo Marques Bom. But Leonor's lawyer, Marcos Aragão Correia, has pointed his guns at Gonçalo Amaral, who in this process stands accused of false testimony and omission of denunciation.

"This doesn't look like a trial in the Joana case but rather one in the Maddie case", says a source that is connected to the defence of the former coordinator of the PJ in Portimão, who headed the investigations into the disappearance of both children and became a sort of "public enemy #1" for the McCann couple.

"A possible condemnation of Gonçalo Amaral in this process may make it easier for the English to prosecute the Portuguese state", the source says.

Worth reaffirming: the target was Amaral.

Offline sadie

« Reply #714 on: November 13, 2013, 11:54:53 AM »
The convictions are unsafe Davel.

The so called evidence was TORTURED OUT of them.

Pause a moment and think.

Why was it necessary for Amaral to call in  the DCCB, the anti terrorist group who seem to have been involved in torture before. 

If he had a case against Leonor and Joao he didn't need the torture.  He wsa home and dry without it.

But he didn't have any relevant true facts, just his minds wanderings .... so did he need to beef it up?  It sure looks like it to me.

Offline Luz

« Reply #715 on: November 13, 2013, 11:55:50 AM »
...and at the end of the process, the question was not to get a conviction for the alleged torturers, Mr. Psychic Aragão just dismissed it saying: we did it, we got Amaral.

Offline Luz

« Reply #716 on: November 13, 2013, 11:59:30 AM »
The convictions are unsafe Davel.

The so called evidence was TORTURED OUT of them.

Pause a moment and think.

Why was it necessary for Amaral to call in  the DCCB, the anti terrorist group who seem to have been involved in torture before. 

If he had a case against Leonor and Joao he didn't need the torture.  He wsa home and dry without it.

But he didn't have any relevant true facts, just his minds wanderings .... so did he need to beef it up?  It sure looks like it to me.

I understand your ignorance over how the PJ works. It was not Amaral that requested anyone, all the orders were given by the National Director of the PJ.

You people have not understood yet that the PJ is a criminal investigation police that operates under strict orders by the Public Ministry - their latitude in terms of official decision is zero.

stephen25000

« Reply #717 on: November 13, 2013, 12:00:55 PM »

by Luís Maneta
30 October 2008
Translated.

Thanks colombosstogey.

You have got it in one.

Offline Luz

« Reply #718 on: November 13, 2013, 12:07:42 PM »
Your mind has been so poisoned by the McCann PR controlled Media against one single person that you lost the whole picture. Gonçalo Amaral was set aside from the case in early October 2007, why do you keep focusing on him?

Because he wrote a book that reflects the PJ FILES? Well, those files are available to anyone that wishes to read them.

Many others wrote books, namely the disgraced mother that was more worried to talk about her and her husband than about her child, so why can't the police that investigated the case write as well?!

Note: "disgraced" is the adjective preferred by the Media, and as an ignorant portuguese non sardine-muncher, I replicate it here.

Offline Luz

« Reply #719 on: November 13, 2013, 12:12:08 PM »
Calling here the case of Joana Cipriano is not only reproachable, because it doesn't respect the poor child's ill fate but more so because it is done with a specific aim of using her to defame a certain man, which, if you forgot, is also a parent of a small child.