Author Topic: Eye scanners being used to search for missing children.  (Read 50358 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Eye scanners being used to search for missing children.
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2015, 08:48:11 AM »
did bushra have an eye defect

No idea, not the point. You wouldn't know if the vital sighting wasn't reported because the child didn't have an eye defect would you, because it wouldn't have been reported. Duh!
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline mercury

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2015, 09:59:26 AM »
trying to make something out of nothing again....how many of the reported sightings mentioned a coloboma...none..
so no sightings were dismissed

Making thngs up again?

Offline mercury

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2015, 10:13:42 PM »
Care to clarify that mercury?

Just saying there have been sightings where the sighters have mentioned the eye defect, some are in the files, others in paper reports, so none is not true

Offline sadie

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2015, 11:29:43 PM »
Just to say AGAIN, the little girl being carried WAS NOT Bushra.

And looked remarkably like Madeleine.

The eye defect is NOT relevant to this sighting cos the little girl was too far away for such a minute thing to be cauht on the image.

Offline mercury

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2015, 11:57:59 PM »

The eye defect is NOT relevant to this sighting cos the little girl was too far away for such a minute thing to be cauht on the image.
Who mentioned her?

Please read again. It was claimed NO sightings ever mentioned the eye defect, that statement is wrong, end of,

BTW you have excluded the possibility of photoshopping!! We all know how "dodgy" certain players in this sorry saga were!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 12:07:34 AM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2015, 12:08:25 AM »
trying to make something out of nothing again....how many of the reported sightings mentioned a coloboma...none..
so no sightings were dismissed
"Whenever someone calls the Queenstown, New Zealand, police to report that they’ve seen a little girl who looks just like Madeleine McCann, the 4-year-old Briton who disappeared from her parents’ holiday villa in Portugal the night of May 3, 2007, police know exactly whom they are talking about. They’ve been called to investigate a Maddie sighting five times in the last five years in the cities of Queenstown, Milton, and Alexandra, and each time they are led to the same young child, who not only shares McCann’s hair coloring and petite stature, but also has the same coloboma in her right eye."

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2015, 07:05:17 AM »
The point I was trying to make is this;

I see a child who looks like Madeleine. In order to be sure I get close enough to 'look into her eye'. There's no coloboma so I decide it's not her and I don't report it.

That could have happened.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2015, 07:21:14 AM »

I see a child who looks like Madeleine. In order to be sure I get close enough to 'look into her eye'. There's no coloboma so I decide it's not her and I don't report it.

First...if it was Maddie I doubt you would be allowed that close
second...if you were you would see a fleck in her right eye

stephen25000

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2015, 08:00:47 AM »

#

YOU CAN PROVE THAT OF COURSE ?

« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 08:05:41 AM by Eleanor »

Offline Lace

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2015, 08:42:15 AM »
Just saying there have been sightings where the sighters have mentioned the eye defect, some are in the files, others in paper reports, so none is not true

Well,  the fact that some reported the fleck in Madeleine's eye proves that people would report the sighting if they saw it doesn't it.

Of course the fleck wasn't the same as the posters,   they exaggerated the fleck so that it would be seen at a distance when people looked at the poster,  if they had just put a tiny fleck in her eye,  no one would have seen it.

If someone DID see it in a child's eye though it would make their sighting even more believable.

Offline Lace

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2015, 09:10:08 AM »

If you were close enough to see the fleck in Madeleine's eye and the different colour iris to her other eye wouldn't that and the fact the child resembled Madeleine be enough?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2015, 11:05:08 AM »
If you were close enough to see the fleck in Madeleine's eye and the different colour iris to her other eye wouldn't that and the fact the child resembled Madeleine be enough?

How would you know after eight and a half years if she resembled Madeleine ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2015, 12:34:15 PM »
Well,  the fact that some reported the fleck in Madeleine's eye proves that people would report the sighting if they saw it doesn't it.

Of course the fleck wasn't the same as the posters,   they exaggerated the fleck so that it would be seen at a distance when people looked at the poster,  if they had just put a tiny fleck in her eye,  no one would have seen it.

If someone DID see it in a child's eye though it would make their sighting even more believable.

Are you saying they changed the appearance of her eye in photographs to exaggerate the 'fleck'? I have seen pictures where there appears to be nothing unusual about her eye whatsoever.
Result = happy posting.

Offline sadie

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2015, 03:35:11 PM »
Are you saying they changed the appearance of her eye in photographs to exaggerate the 'fleck'? I have seen pictures where there appears to be nothing unusual about her eye whatsoever.
Appearances can be deceptive

See:

http://www.clspectrum.com/articleviewer.aspx?articleID=104098