Author Topic: The Times of London ...  (Read 13843 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jazzy

Re: The Times of London ...
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2013, 08:29:42 PM »
Is there an outcome to this trial you'd like to be at court to see, Anne? Would you like to see the Mccanns win?

Offline Admin

Re: The Times of London ...
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2013, 08:55:24 PM »
Just for the record the witnesses are free to challenge any of the documents at any time if for some reason they believe that they have been misunderstood or misrepresented.  In case anyone missed it i have posted up the Dave Edgar examination and cross examination, short and succinct that it was.   I must say I am beginning to wonder why some even bothered to travel to Lisbon.   I have seen more action in Perry Mason.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 08:57:37 PM by Admin »

Redblossom

  • Guest
Re: The Times of London ...
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2013, 09:04:53 PM »
Just for the record the witnesses are free to challenge any of the documents at any time if for some reason they believe that they have been misunderstood or misrepresented.  In case anyone missed it i have posted up the Dave Edgar examination and cross examination, short and succinct that it was.   I must say I am beginning to wonder why some even bothered to travel to Lisbon.   I have seen more action in Perry Mason.
@)(++(*