Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 68892 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #930 on: April 05, 2019, 11:16:43 AM »
And that review led to the investigation being reopened.
Why did they campaign for the review?
Don't you find it strange that they would do so if they were complicit in Madeleine's disappearance?

They said a review would help find Madeleine, but I don't know why they thought it would.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #931 on: April 05, 2019, 11:20:17 AM »
Can anyone tell me what the green "watched" sign means under my avatar please?
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Online Davel

« Reply #932 on: April 05, 2019, 11:21:10 AM »
Fair enough. Can you tell me what the watched means below my avatar Davel?

It's not important
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #933 on: April 05, 2019, 11:22:39 AM »
It's not important
Could you tell me what it means though Davel and let me decide what's important. We're all different remember, what's not important to you, might be to me.
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #934 on: April 05, 2019, 11:23:37 AM »
As police require legal authorisation to obtain phone records in Portugal, of course deletion makes a difference.

As does getting hold of a couple of what could be seen as burner phones.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #935 on: April 05, 2019, 11:25:56 AM »
It means you have been given warning points, in this case it was an abusive post.
Next step is moderated then suspended. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #936 on: April 05, 2019, 11:28:38 AM »
As does getting hold of a couple of what could be seen as burner phones.
Those the phones delivered to the police station for them?
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online Davel

« Reply #937 on: April 05, 2019, 11:33:16 AM »
As police require legal authorisation to obtain phone records in Portugal, of course deletion makes a difference.

It's probably the same in the UK... But the police would also need a court order to seize their phones and examine them... So it wouldnt make a difference..

Where have all the phone records come from... Did the police get multiple court orders.. Perhaps you can explain... Or not
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #938 on: April 05, 2019, 11:33:25 AM »
It means you have been given warning points, in this case it was an abusive post.
Next step is moderated then suspended.
Thanks for that, but after checking my messages and finding nothing there of what you have just informed me of, I've decided it's all too sneaky for my liking. I'll take the next step if you don't mind. You are a moderator I believe, how do I go about requesting having my account suspended?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #939 on: April 05, 2019, 11:34:43 AM »

A moderator has decided that you've broken a forum rule and has issued a warning to you to behave. It appears on your profile too.

Warning Level: 10% (being watched)
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #940 on: April 05, 2019, 12:21:10 PM »
They campaigned to get their daughter back ... it is a shame that normal procedural steps taken by her parents on Madeleine's behalf have entered the lexicon as discussed on another thread.

One wonders if Mark Saunokonoko's 'eagerly awaited' by some podcast ... will diversify into an investigation of criminals making phonecalls in Luz on the night Madeleine disappeared.
Or does he think the McCann's and their friends were the only ones using their phones to contact relatives at home with the devastating news of what had happened and clearing memories to enable receipt of important in coming calls?

I think this is make or break time for Saunokonoko ... is he really an investigative journalist ... or is he another run of the mill McCann troll with a more sophisticated method of delivery?
And who really listens to his podcasts anyway ... apart from the already converted?

He was top of the iTunes Charts so someone must have been listening to his podcast.
'She ( Kate) did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.

Offline barrier

« Reply #941 on: April 05, 2019, 12:41:59 PM »
They campaigned to get their daughter back ... it is a shame that normal procedural steps taken by her parents on Madeleine's behalf have entered the lexicon as discussed on another thread.

One wonders if Mark Saunokonoko's 'eagerly awaited' by some podcast ... will diversify into an investigation of criminals making phonecalls in Luz on the night Madeleine disappeared.
Or does he think the McCann's and their friends were the only ones using their phones to contact relatives at home with the devastating news of what had happened and clearing memories to enable receipt of important in coming calls?

I think this is make or break time for Saunokonoko ... is he really an investigative journalist ... or is he another run of the mill McCann troll with a more sophisticated method of delivery?
And who really listens to his podcasts anyway ... apart from the already converted?

Bolded bit,cite for  these said criminals please.
    Can you build an Emerald city with these grains of sand?       

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #942 on: April 05, 2019, 12:43:33 PM »
Of course it tells us something but you refuse to listen... You still haven't provided details of the claim you made to support your argument. ...I doubt you can

It tells us they wanted a review. It dosn't tell is why, that's a matter of opinion.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online ShiningInLuz

« Reply #943 on: April 05, 2019, 12:45:11 PM »
It's probably the same in the UK... But the police would also need a court order to seize their phones and examine them... So it wouldnt make a difference..

Where have all the phone records come from... Did the police get multiple court orders.. Perhaps you can explain... Or not
It's all in the PJ-Files, should you be interested enough to read them.

The phone records may be a step towards resolution in this case.  Who knows?

This is basic analysis.  The PJ had to request to get the land-line data for OC Reception, amongst many other records.

We live in the land of the free, not Disney make-believe.
Ooh, a snowflake!

Online Davel

« Reply #944 on: April 05, 2019, 12:59:26 PM »
It's all in the PJ-Files, should you be interested enough to read them.

The phone records may be a step towards resolution in this case.  Who knows?

This is basic analysis.  The PJ had to request to get the land-line data for OC Reception, amongst many other records.

We live in the land of the free, not Disney make-believe.

As I said... The PJ would not be able to examine the mccanns phones without a court order... That applies to the UK to . So deleting phone calls really didn't make any difference