Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 64285 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #900 on: April 04, 2019, 07:06:37 PM »
the network provider has all the call history..it cant be hidden

Did the McCanns know that?
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #901 on: April 04, 2019, 07:25:29 PM »
Were the programme makers lyimg to me? The little devils.
What exactly did the programme say?  Please give more detail and a cite if possible.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Davel

« Reply #902 on: April 04, 2019, 07:33:01 PM »
Did the McCanns know that?

You are the one making the accusation is suspicious... I don't think it is
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Davel

« Reply #903 on: April 04, 2019, 07:33:57 PM »
What exactly did the programme say?  Please give more detail and a cite if possible.

I think gunit simply thinks we should take her word for it
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #904 on: April 04, 2019, 10:29:50 PM »

Perhaps you can still see it, I don't know. I don't remember the exact words, but I saw the disgust and pain on the faces of the family and the police when they reconstructed it.

Babes in the Wood ITV
Thu, March 28 21:00

Read more at https://www.whatsontv.co.uk/events/babes-wood-itv-28-mar-19/#wgqRxxdidpqICfwW.99
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #905 on: April 04, 2019, 10:56:04 PM »
Perhaps you can still see it, I don't know. I don't remember the exact words, but I saw the disgust and pain on the faces of the family and the police when they reconstructed it.

Babes in the Wood ITV
Thu, March 28 21:00

Read more at https://www.whatsontv.co.uk/events/babes-wood-itv-28-mar-19/#wgqRxxdidpqICfwW.99
Reconstructed what?
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #906 on: April 04, 2019, 11:34:56 PM »
I watched a programme about Russell Bishop the other evening. He murdered two little girls in 1986 and was tried and acquitted in 1987 and it took until 2018 to finally convict him. Following his acquittal the parents of the girls and the police were horrified and angry when he campaigned for justice alongside them because they were convinced of his guilt. The theory was that he did it in order to convince people of his innocence.

Towards the bottom of this link a photograph of Russell Bishop handing out a flier appealing for information in relation to the Hadaway/Fellowes murder three years after his acquittal in his first trial.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6478641/Babes-Wood-killer-Russell-Bishop-guilty-1986-murders-two-nine-year-old-girls.html
'She ( Kate) did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #907 on: April 04, 2019, 11:42:16 PM »
Towards the bottom of this link a photograph of Russell Bishop handing out a flier appealing for information in relation to the Hadaway/Fellowes murder three years after his acquittal in his first trial.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6478641/Babes-Wood-killer-Russell-Bishop-guilty-1986-murders-two-nine-year-old-girls.html
A bit like Ian Huntley then.  Nice that you and G-Unit are comparing the behaviour of the McCanns to a convicted paedophile and child murderer though, very reasonable Im sure.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #908 on: April 04, 2019, 11:44:15 PM »

Thanks for that, Faith.  *&(+(+
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Erngath

« Reply #909 on: April 04, 2019, 11:45:51 PM »
A bit like Ian Huntley then.  Nice that you and G-Unit are comparing the behaviour of the McCanns to a convicted paedophile and child murderer though, very reasonable Im sure.

Desperation does spring to mind.
How low can some go.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #910 on: April 04, 2019, 11:49:58 PM »

No-ones comparing them, just demonstrating that campaigning proves nothing.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Erngath

« Reply #911 on: April 04, 2019, 11:52:44 PM »
No-ones comparing them, just demonstrating that campaigning proves nothing.

And why do you believe that Madeleine's parents campaigned for the investigation into her disappearance to be reopened?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #912 on: April 04, 2019, 11:56:49 PM »

Desperation does spring to mind.
How low can some go.

As low as the above it seems.

We are told constantly that if the parents were guilty why did they keep appealing for a review. Bishop was guilty but appealed for information nonetheless even though he could easily just have slipped back into oblivion. Why do you think he did that ?
'She ( Kate) did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #913 on: April 05, 2019, 12:09:11 AM »
As low as the above it seems.

We are told constantly that if the parents were guilty why did they keep appealing for a review. Bishop was guilty but appealed for information nonetheless even though he could easily just have slipped back into oblivion. Why do you think he did that ?
Because he was a psychopath like Ian Huntley, who got a thrill out of drawing attention to himself and his crimes.  IMO.  Why do you think?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #914 on: April 05, 2019, 12:09:38 AM »
I thought this thread was about podcasts ... silly me
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"