Author Topic: Is there more circumstantial evidence against the mccanns than there is CB  (Read 4990 times)

Eleanor and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline G-Unit

Re: Is there more circumstantial evidence against the mccanns than there is CB
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2020, 09:51:33 AM »
The police and evidence will determine whether or not Brueckner has a case to answer as far as Madeleine is concerned.

There is no comparison with that process and the internet rabble which has individually and collectively hung dried and quartered the parents of a missing child for over thirteen years available DESPITE evidence displaying their ignorance and naivety or even worse.

What about the internet rabble which has individually and collectively hung dried (sic) and quartered a retired Portuguese detective for sharing his opinions of the case DESPITE the Supreme Court of his country ruling that he was entitled to do so?
No-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance because belief without evidence is useless.

Offline Davel

« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2020, 09:55:37 AM »
What about the internet rabble which has individually and collectively hung dried (sic) and quartered a retired Portuguese detective for sharing his opinions of the case DESPITE the Supreme Court of his country ruling that he was entitled to do so?

The SC should be hung drawn and quartered and hopefully will be by the ECHR. Your post is truly hypocritical.....crticising others for expressing their opinion re Amaral. Why should I not have the right to criticise the convicted liar
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 10:15:07 AM by Davel »
I'm  a smart arse and proud of it....better ...than...being...a ...dumb...ass

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2020, 10:48:58 AM »
The SC should be hung drawn and quartered and hopefully will be by the ECHR. Your post is truly hypocritical.....crticising others for expressing their opinion re Amaral. Why should I not have the right to criticise the convicted liar

I find the nastiness extremely distasteful, no matter whom the target is. In my opinion it's hypocritical to object to nastiness aimed at the McCanns while simultaneously directing nastiness at Amaral.
No-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance because belief without evidence is useless.

Offline Davel

« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2020, 10:56:32 AM »
I find the nastiness extremely distasteful, no matter whom the target is. In my opinion it's hypocritical to object to nastiness aimed at the McCanns while simultaneously directing nastiness at Amaral.

I have never seen you object to nastiness towards the Mccanns...you describe it as having an alternative opinion. Do you therefore agree brenda leyland directed nastiness towards the McCanns.

I dont see referring to amaral as a convicted liar as being nasty

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2020, 11:03:03 AM »
And yet you often use emotive, disparaging language about the McCanns and their actions when describing them - do you not find that hypocritical in light of what you have just written?
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

Offline Brietta

« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2020, 11:12:43 AM »

I would be able to cite hundreds (perhaps even thousands) of internet blogs and social media outlets which have been set up specifically to abuse and incite against the parents of a missing child.

Please indicate anything which substantiates your claim that an "internet rabble which has individually and collectively hung dried (sic) and quartered a retired Portuguese detective for sharing his opinions of the case"

Is there anything remotely approaching this example of what the whole McCann family has been subjected to for over thirteen years now ... I rather think not.
FREE THE MCCANN TWINS FROM CRIMINALLY SUSPICIOUS AND NEGLECTFUL PARENTS
2017 marked the 10-year anniversary of the ‘disappearance’ of then-3-year-old Madeleine McCann. The case remains unsolved, while facts suggesting the complicity of her own parents have been dismissed due to “insufficient evidence”.

Today, Gerry and Kate McCann still hold custody over Sean and Amelie McCann, Madeleine’s twin siblings. They would be 13 years old now. While Gerry and Kate have not been legally convicted, we are gravely concerned about the well-being of Sean and Amelie. Even though there is insufficient evidence to legally prove the complicity of Gerry and Kate in the Madeleine investigation, we must not forget the fact that they left their toddlers home alone to have dinner with their friends—this has been alleged by the McCanns themselves. Surely that is enough to prove the McCanns as parents guilty of child neglect.

The possibility of child abuse, in this case, is something we cannot ignore. Child abuse can have lifelong psychological, mental, and physical effects on victims, especially if help and treatment are delayed. We have no time to spare. We desperately implore the British government and the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children to investigate this matter and to make sure that Sean and Amelie are safe.
https://www.change.org/p/national-free-the-mccann-twins-from-criminally-suspicious-and-neglectful-parents

So it isn't classed as child abuse by the organisers of this nasty and spiteful petition which was never going anywhere in my opinion to attempt to disrupt the lives of a family which has already suffered and continues to suffer an already unbearable burden.
What strange people to think of pasting that abuse aimed specifically at two teenage children in the run up to the tenth anniversary of their sibling's disappearance.

In the interim we on this forum are being asked ... "Is there more circumstantial  evidence against the mccanns than there is CB" which as far as I am concerned is nothing less than a demonstration of linking to the web of organised ordure directed against this family. 
They have been compared to almost every bestial serial child killer it is possible to name by an underclass who seem to derive something from doing so.

In my opinion making the comparison between them and the man strongly suspected by investigators of taking their child is just about the ultimate insult imaginable and it takes a special type of person to dream it up.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2020, 11:17:13 AM »
And yet you often use emotive, disparaging language about the McCanns and their actions when describing them - do you not find that hypocritical in light of what you have just written?

Do I? Have you any examples of my emotive and disparaging language?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2020, 11:23:51 AM »
Do I? Have you any examples of my emotive and disparaging language?
yes, I made a post about it a few days ago which you chose to ignore.  I will see if I can find it...
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

Offline kizzy

« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2020, 02:52:13 PM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-prime-suspects-lawyer-22688679

“I've had threats, lots of them, some of them death threats.

“Some of them have been online and some of them have been on the phone.

“I have pressed charges on some of them.

“I've also been told my life is in danger for looking into the Madeleine McCann case.”
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 09:37:33 AM by John »
sorry if offended but the mccs bring the worst out in me...

Offline Davel

« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2020, 03:23:06 PM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-prime-suspects-lawyer-22688679

“I've had threats, lots of them, some of them death threats.

“Some of them have been online and some of them have been on the phone.

“I have pressed charges on some of them.

“I've also been told my life is in danger for looking into the Madeleine McCann case.”

Most people do despise rapists paedophiles...... Plus I don't believe  some of the things this lawyer says
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 09:38:02 AM by John »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2020, 03:33:29 PM »
Most people do despise rapists paedophiles...... Plus I don't believe  some of the things this lawyer says

@)(++(*

Sorry, but you do believe HCW ...says it all really

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 03:49:31 PM by kizzy »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2020, 03:38:56 PM »
@)(++(*

Sorry, but you do HCW ...says it all really

Seems HCW Is not exactly telling the truh D

FROM cb LAWYER.

“One of the mistakes people have made is saying there is a film of the rape of the pensioner that is not true,” he said.

“But from the German prosecutors I still have not received one single file in connection with this case.

“That is extremely unusual.

“I do not know why they have not passed anything on.

“The prosecution is only asking questions in one direction.

“I think a similar case like this will be hard to find.

"It is not comprehensible how a public prosecutor's office can repeatedly approach the media and make statements like: 'We are firmly convinced that Christian B is the right person and the perpetrator and killed this girl', but then at the same time we are told that they don't have the crucial evidence.

“This is for me a contradiction in itself."

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 03:52:14 PM by kizzy »

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2020, 04:10:07 PM »
why do  mcann supporters  read  all the stuff they do if it upsets them so much on the mccans behalf??
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 09:38:58 AM by John »

Offline Davel

« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2020, 04:37:42 PM »
Seems HCW Is not exactly telling the truh D

FROM cb LAWYER.

“One of the mistakes people have made is saying there is a film of the rape of the pensioner that is not true,” he said.

“But from the German prosecutors I still have not received one single file in connection with this case.

“That is extremely unusual.

“I do not know why they have not passed anything on.

“The prosecution is only asking questions in one direction.

“I think a similar case like this will be hard to find.

"It is not comprehensible how a public prosecutor's office can repeatedly approach the media and make statements like: 'We are firmly convinced that Christian B is the right person and the perpetrator and killed this girl', but then at the same time we are told that they don't have the crucial evidence.

“This is for me a contradiction in itself."

HVW has never said he had a film of the rape..

So what is the evidence the lawyet wants to see..

It will all become clear soon

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2020, 04:41:53 PM »
My point was that people who allegedly “deplore personal abuse whoever it may be directed to” on this forum don’t seem to have a problem with it on other forums, or if they do they keep quiet about it.  That’s a double standard in my book.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 09:39:31 AM by John »