Author Topic: Is this proof Martin Grime lied about the search of the carspp  (Read 48 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Mr Gray

Been away but still active...Im sure I can prove Grime lied re the search of the cars..clear clear proof

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Welcome Back Mr Gray.  Spammy has been missing you.  Please do go on?
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Mr Gray

Good evening...good to be back..its been that long I've forgotten how to load an attachment
So ill just explain
Martin Grimes statement re the car searches says
"As the dog passed the car I now know to be the mccanns...his behaviour changed significantly..
Imagine I've attached the statement..
So how accurate is that..compared to the video

In the full video eddie trots ti the next car..has a little sniff and trots to the next car...grime calls him back...same again..grime calls him back...Grime calls eddie back about 5 times before the dog eventually alerts..

So why does grime in his statement say the dogs behaviour changed significantly that led to an akert.

The only explanation I have is Grime is confused..if I say he lied ill be banned

Ive got a link for the video too

Offline Mr Gray

https://youtu.be/FTF4JTLeOWA?is=TD3IhE16vvXx6BB1

That's the video..where grime claims on passing the car the dogs behavior changed significantly which led to the alert

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Good evening...good to be back..its been that long I've forgotten how to load an attachment
So ill just explain
Martin Grimes statement re the car searches says
"As the dog passed the car I now know to be the mccanns...his behaviour changed significantly..
Imagine I've attached the statement..
So how accurate is that..compared to the video

In the full video eddie trots ti the next car..has a little sniff and trots to the next car...grime calls him back...same again..grime calls him back...Grime calls eddie back about 5 times before the dog eventually alerts..

So why does grime in his statement say the dogs behaviour changed significantly that led to an akert.

The only explanation I have is Grime is confused..if I say he lied ill be banned

Ive got a link for the video too
Things have changed a bit since you were last here.  We can call each other moron and retard, make all sorts of outlandish claims about the MCCanns and be generally vile and offensive and noone seems to care or censors anymore.  It?s quite liberating actually.  I don?t think Grime is a blatant liar, just unable to accept that unconscious bias so obviously played a part in the alerts.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".