Author Topic: Kate McCann death threat fears for twins. 19 April 2013  (Read 62219 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Kate McCann death threat fears for twins. 19 April 2013
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2013, 05:06:56 PM »
It is so. She hosts it, it's her responsibility. Posters like that will make such posts because the climate of that page encourages them to do it.

Load of old nonsense. The post was despicable, a plant probably as the posters was new, and was swiftly deleted. That in the very short time it was public the post was copied and tweeted etc also suggests a set up. Now who in heavens would that benefit I wonder ?  >@@(*&)
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Redblossom

« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2013, 05:13:58 PM »
Load of old nonsense. The post was despicable, a plant probably as the posters was new, and was swiftly deleted. That in the very short time it was public the post was copied and tweeted etc also suggests a set up. Now who in heavens would that benefit I wonder ?  >@@(*&)

never thought of that FL, the speed etc

@ Icab, extremely possible

AnneGuedes

« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2013, 05:30:17 PM »
never thought of that FL, the speed etc

@ Icab, extremely possible
I thought of that. Seemed a bit "too much".

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2013, 06:03:26 PM »

Utter rubbish! Not even worth a reply. A member of that disgusting group made that post and because it doesn't help your "cause" it was a set up. Pathetic.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2013, 06:07:56 PM »
What that idiot said on that Facebook page was despicable, absolutely disgusting. It's not the first time. The difference this time is she has learned that no amount of twisting or excusing posts like that once they are in the media can make a difference. That post is what it is, despicable. It was hosted by her page. A page where it is verboten to even refer to the fact others don't agree with their views.

8@??)(

No "starting pistol" excuse to fall back on this time, so I see that the barely-literate oafs are now crying "Plant! Set-up!"

icabodcrane

« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2013, 06:14:40 PM »
I think the suggestion that this latest provactive post was,  possibly,  an act of sabotage by a mischief-maker is perfectly reasonable

Dismissing the suggestion,  out of hand,  is not rational  ...  it  is possible

Redblossom

« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2013, 06:15:54 PM »
Utter rubbish! Not even worth a reply. A member of that disgusting group made that post and because it doesn't help your "cause" it was a set up. Pathetic.

So what? It was an inane mouthy comment, no one *except* that facebooker had any control over the post as the site is not pre moderated but was removed pdq, so all your witterings about Hideho inciting violence are ridiculous, and how was it a direct and real threat? you DO know police can swoop on FB posters pdq in this case. Stop playing being a Star or The Sun journo and find something better to do

PS and as well you know, several *members* of thatgroup are from your camp, as they have admitted on their forums they only joined up to spy and grab screenshots
 8((()*/

A manufactured storm in a teacup and I doubt KM is losing sleep over it!! get real.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:25:28 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Carana

« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2013, 06:26:11 PM »
I'm not on facebook so I can't access this page/group  but I am aware that it's existence angers some people

Could it be possible,  do you think,  that someone might  want to sabotage the site,  and that the recent offensive post was  made with that intent  ?  ( I recall Debunker mentioning a while back that it is fairly common practice for  'opposing'  posters to join forums with the intent of causing mischief  )

I mean,  someone who wanted to get this  forum closed  down,  for instance,   could easily make a deliberately libellous or deeply offensive post ...  screen save it immediately  (  before Mods remove it )  and then forward it on to others as evidence of the  'vileness'  of this forum

That would be possible wouldn't it  ?  ...  and it's always worth consideration when this type of thing occurs

A slight difference being that this forum isn't run by Hideho with her 1001 videos of long-discredited "news" items and cherry-picked bits from the files all of which aim at the viewer/reader coming to a single conclusion.

What may seem to be a "sick joke" on the Internet isn't necessarily perceived the same way by a family living with periodic death threats and who may jump at any unaccountable sound.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:54:59 PM by Carana »

Redblossom

« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2013, 06:52:03 PM »
8@??)(

No "starting pistol" excuse to fall back on this time, so I see that the barely-literate oafs are now crying "Plant! Set-up!"

care to share?

Eta actually dont bother, not bothered
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:17:44 PM by Redblossom »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2013, 07:03:40 PM »
I think the suggestion that this latest provactive post was,  possibly,  an act of sabotage by a mischief-maker is perfectly reasonable

Dismissing the suggestion,  out of hand,  is not rational  ...  it  is possible

Of course it is.  Anyway the post was treated in exactly the manner it should have been and deleted quickly.

It alway makes me laugh that posts such as the one in question are never simply reported to the police, which you would have thought would be the best way to protect the McCanns and cause them the least distress, but disseminated over every available social media platform possible.

This is not about threats, this is a propaganda war waged by a cultish group of faithful followers with the sole intention of maintaining the McCanns 'victim' status in the eyes of the public. Whether this latest piece of nonsense  has anything to do with the CPS's recent visit to Portugal remains to be seen but I'll eat my hat if everything is exactly as it seems.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:08:04 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2013, 07:13:05 PM »

It alway makes me laugh that posts such as the one in question are never simply reported to the police, which you would have thought would be the best way to protect the McCanns and cause them the least distress, but disseminated over every available social media platform possible.

That sounds -- it might not be --  like "proganda war", yes. Old trick.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2013, 07:35:30 PM »
Of course it is.  Anyway the post was treated in exactly the manner it should have been and deleted quickly.

This is not about threats, this is a propaganda war waged by a cultish group of faithful followers with the sole intention of maintaining the McCanns 'victim' status in the eyes of the public. Whether this latest piece of nonsense  has anything to do with the CPS's recent visit to Portugal remains to be seen but I'll eat my hat if everything is exactly as it seems.

How quickly was it deleted, Faithlilly?

I would wager that it was disseminated over social media so widely to show up this FB group for what it is - a bunch of people stirring up hatred, a lot of whom are barely literate  and still swallowing the lies in HideHo's videos.   And yes, this IS about threats.  Someone was saying recently that they wanted to claw and gouge Gerry McCann's face.

The only cultish behaviour is from those who do not have the intelligence to think for themselves and blindly swallow the lies of HideHo and her videos.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2013, 07:39:48 PM »
those who do not have the intelligence to think for themselves and blindly swallow
Whatever the swallowed matter is.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2013, 07:44:22 PM »
Whatever the swallowed matter is.

Salut, Anne - ca va?  I see that HideHo is claiming on FB that the threat "was only up for minutes" before being deleted, yet on the screen-shot on page 4 from DCI we can clearly see that it had been there for at least 47 minutes.  Plenty of lying going on, eh?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2013, 07:58:07 PM »
Salut, Anne - ca va?  I see that HideHo is claiming on FB that the threat "was only up for minutes" before being deleted, yet on the screen-shot on page 4 from DCI we can clearly see that it had been there for at least 47 minutes.  Plenty of lying going on, eh?
Salut Rachel !
La vie est belle !
Du moins ça rime !
"for minutes" stricto senso just says it's less than an hour..