Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.  (Read 339764 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2015, 09:40:34 AM »
you are referring to  second hand double translation...no wonder you conclusions are skewed

You will have to do a lot better than that.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2015, 09:54:00 AM »
You will have to do a lot better than that.

I won't

Offline Lace

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #152 on: October 01, 2015, 09:55:51 AM »
As you realize Lace, Jassi means the mccann supporters.

I do know what jassi meant Stephen,  I find it very immature,   we are debating the McCann case and there are people who believe the McCann's side of the story or they don't,  to keep having some refer to those who believe the McCann story as holding the McCann's up as some sort of saints etc.   is just in my opinion so childish.  Just debate if you have nothing to say in retaliation then say nothing,  or I will just comment back that you seem to idolise Amaral.

Offline Benice

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2015, 10:02:00 AM »
As you realize Lace, Jassi means the mccann supporters.

IMO the McCanns have told the truth.    Bearing in mind the fallibilty of memory -  whether their memories of what happened are totally accurate, or whether what they have said has been reported/translated accurately is another thing.

It's obvious SY believe them to be truthful, as they would not have ruled them out of the enquiry.   Also SY are in the position of being able to investigate/ clarify any discrepancies etc with the actual witnesses concerned.   A massive advantage not open to the rest of us but which is always forgotten by some sceptics - who seem to be convinced that the public have exactly the same information/knowledge as SY - not to mention exactly the same expertise as the professional police officers of SY.    A totally unrealistic standpoint IMO.   
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #154 on: October 01, 2015, 10:05:06 AM »
IMO the McCanns have told the truth.    Bearing in mind the fallibilty of memory -  whether their memories of what happened are totally accurate, or whether what they have said has been reported/translated accurately is another thing.

It's obvious SY believe them to be truthful, as they would not have ruled them out of the enquiry.   Also SY are in the position of being able to investigate/ clarify any discrepancies etc with the actual witnesses concerned.   A massive advantage not open to the rest of us but which is always forgotten by some sceptics - who seem to be convinced that the public have exactly the same information/knowledge as SY - not to mention exactly the same expertise as the professional police officers of SY.    A totally unrealistic standpoint IMO.

You believe it is the truth, because you support the mccanns.

In actuality you don't know.

Offline carlymichelle

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2015, 10:07:28 AM »
You believe it is the truth, because you support the mccanns.

In actuality you don't know.

exactly and what attracts them to gerry and kate?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #156 on: October 01, 2015, 10:07:39 AM »
You believe it is the truth, because you support the mccanns.

In actuality you don't know.

we believe the mccanns in the same way as SY do.....Based on the evidence..the justice system is based on belief as I have explained to you before

Offline Benice

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #157 on: October 01, 2015, 10:19:35 AM »
You believe it is the truth, because you support the mccanns.

In actuality you don't know.

I have no particular feelings either way about the McCanns.   You are fantasizing when you make that ludicrous assertion.   I don't like cruel, spiteful people who get pleasure out of other folks misfortune - just as I don't agree with kangaroo courts and lynch mob mentality.    I believe in the concept of innocent until proved guilty.  I don't believe that anyone should be accused of being guilty when there is no evidence against them.

There is no evidence against the McCanns of any crime - and anyone who thinks there ever will be -  is going to be very disappointed IMO.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #158 on: October 01, 2015, 10:25:28 AM »
we believe the mccanns in the same way as SY do.....Based on the evidence..the justice system is based on belief as I have explained to you before

Yet, with the mccanns story, SY have failed to find Madeleine or how she disappeared.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #159 on: October 01, 2015, 10:26:33 AM »
exactly and what attracts them to gerry and kate?

Just look on the forums which support them

Offline Lace

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #160 on: October 01, 2015, 10:26:44 AM »
exactly and what attracts them to gerry and kate?

What attracts YOU to Gerry and Kate?

Offline Benice

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2015, 10:29:26 AM »
exactly and what attracts them to gerry and kate?

I am not at all  'attracted' to the McCanns.  Why should I be?   Please explain.

My main reason for posting on this case is because I have been appalled at the downright  lies, rumours and gossip which have been accepted by some people to be facts - and who then gleefully use those so called  'facts' to hound the family of a missing child.    I would feel exactly the same if  Kerry Needham or Coral Jones were being subjected to the same cruel, vile behaviour year in year out.   

   
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline carlymichelle

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2015, 10:34:35 AM »
I am not at all  'attracted' to the McCanns.  Why should I be?   Please explain.

My main reason for posting on this case is because I have been appalled at the downright  lies, rumours and gossip which have been accepted by some people to be facts - and who then gleefully use those so called  'facts' to hound the family of a missing child.    I would feel exactly the same if  Kerry Needham or Coral Jones were being subjected to the same cruel, vile behaviour year in year out.   

 

do you  accept  that without the mcanns  lack of childcare she wouldnt be missing?

Offline faithlilly

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #163 on: October 01, 2015, 10:49:23 AM »
Unlikely to be able to do so without trace.
She had to get through the patio sliding door - not reported as being sufficiently open for a child to get through when Kate arrives for her visit.
Then she has to get through/over the child gate, which I think opens outwards, so tricky to manage in the dark. Again, gate reported as closed.

And if the first person to do a visual check had found the patio door open and Madeleine absent from the apartment. Do you think he would have admitted it ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas suggests Madeleine woke, wandered and was abducted.
« Reply #164 on: October 01, 2015, 10:51:50 AM »
And if the first person to do a visual check had found the patio door open and Madeleine absent from the apartment. Do you think he would have admitted it ?

If it were Matt, then how would he know exactly how the patio door had been left  by Gerry?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future