Author Topic: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?  (Read 212004 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Albertini

Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #210 on: August 07, 2013, 08:36:22 PM »

You are ignoring fair comment defence. Amateur!

Fair comment is based on the assumption of using facts to support your comment. You have no facts to support your assertion that grime encouraged or cued his dogs.

Failure!

Offline Albertini

Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #211 on: August 07, 2013, 08:41:05 PM »

I do. I have a Masters degree in Psychology and experience of assessing human micro-behaviours- he leaks cues like a colander leaks water.

Bully for you! I suggest you use that defence in court if mr grime adopts the same legal appetite as the mccann's.

See how far that gets you.

Offline Albertini

Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #212 on: August 07, 2013, 08:49:39 PM »

Nothing I have said is libellous- it is all fair comment.

As I have stated I'm sure you believe that, however in reality your comments are not based on provable evidence, so your defence of fair comment, would be swiftly shot down in flames in the event mr grime decided to drag you into a court.

You have provided no evidence of your expertise in this field to legitemately put forward a fair comment defence.

Offline DCI

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2585
  • Total likes: 6
  • Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #213 on: August 07, 2013, 08:52:55 PM »
There's another indication, coming from the Portuguese dogs, and in particular the very well trained Rex !

What did this dog Rex indicate, Anne?
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Albertini

Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #214 on: August 07, 2013, 09:12:50 PM »

Go read up on your law and the defense of fair comment.

Don't need to, your defence doesn't fly as you have no factual evidence to support your assertion about mr grimes and his dogs.

Offline sadie

Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #215 on: August 07, 2013, 09:59:52 PM »
Don't need to, your defence doesn't fly as you have no factual evidence to support your assertion about mr grimes and his dogs.
Albertini.

You haven't been here long or you would know that you are wrong.

Debunkers posts are full of factual evidence.


Offline Albertini

Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #216 on: August 07, 2013, 10:15:32 PM »
Albertini.

You haven't been here long or you would know that you are wrong.

Debunkers posts are full of factual evidence.

Well he hasn't in this instance.

Are you the secretary of his fan club or his mother?

Offline DCI

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2585
  • Total likes: 6
  • Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #217 on: August 07, 2013, 10:20:40 PM »
There's another indication, coming from the Portuguese dogs, and in particular the very well trained Rex !

What did this very well trained dog, Rex indicate, Anne?
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline DCI

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2585
  • Total likes: 6
  • Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #218 on: August 07, 2013, 10:39:42 PM »
In answer to your PM, Anne.
As you have blocked me from answering via PM
User 'AnneGuedes' has blocked your personal message.

No I dont know why you don't post now on this forum. Or understand why!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

AnneGuedes

  • Guest
Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #219 on: August 07, 2013, 11:44:32 PM »
In answer to your PM, Anne.
As you have blocked me from answering via PM
User 'AnneGuedes' has blocked your personal message.

No I dont know why you don't post now on this forum. Or understand why!

Please teach me how to have it unblocked. Chinagirl said it the other day, so it must be true. But I never did anything to block it !

Offline DCI

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2585
  • Total likes: 6
  • Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #220 on: August 07, 2013, 11:47:27 PM »

Please teach me how to have it unblocked. Chinagirl said it the other day, so it must be true. But I never did anything to block it !

No Idea, but I've never PM'd you anyway!
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

AnneGuedes

  • Guest
Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #221 on: August 07, 2013, 11:52:26 PM »
No Idea, but I've never PM'd you anyway!
Fine then, no problem ! I just wanted to say "As you have blocked me from answering via PM" isn't true.

Offline DCI

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2585
  • Total likes: 6
  • Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #222 on: August 08, 2013, 12:04:17 AM »
Fine then, no problem ! I just wanted to say "As you have blocked me from answering via PM" isn't true.

You sent me this PM

I don't « Sent to: DCI on: August 07, 2013, 10:24:36 PM »
Reply
Quote
Delete
post now on this forum. I guess you understand why.

I tried to reply and this came up

User 'AnneGuedes' has blocked your personal message.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Carana

Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #223 on: August 08, 2013, 07:40:11 AM »
Remnant cdaver scent  lasts at least a year

Where did you read that?


Redblossom

  • Guest
Re: Could the cadaver scent have been planted?
« Reply #224 on: August 08, 2013, 11:37:30 AM »
Where did you read that?

Studies were done.....found to be present up until 14 months, in that particular study anyway, as we know, there arent many to chose from but think we can conclude it is not true it lasts no longer than one month...

http://www.csst.org/

Articles of interest, residual scent in buildings


there was also the carpet squares study remember? over 65  days IIRC with a high success rate

http://www.pawsoflife.org/Library/HRD/Oesterhelweg%201998.pdf