"Since when were you appointed head of the investigation? Who are you, or indeed the other witnesses to tell the the investigation how it should be conducted?"
No need to get touchy. I konw you love to stride about this forum, gradly telling everyone where they are wrong. But I am afraid just because you say it is so does not make it so, and all you are doing is expressing your opnion, in the same way that all of us are.
i'm not getting touchy, i am trying to get you to understand that the witnesses (or indeed those who support the witnesses) have no rights to dictate, question or query the need for an investigative procedure that the PJ wanted.
A tip, Albertini - you will get a lot further if you actually engage in debate rather than insisting you must be right all the time. I am afraid that is rather reminscent of Violet Elizabeth.
I think you will find that is all i do here, engage in debate. I do not have to be right all the time, but i am not prepared to leave unanswered posts, where such clear falsehoods are left unchallenged so that they somehow become accepted as fact on the board.
And I know you have an obsession with "failed to prove their innocence". It is getitng a trifle tedious. Innocence of what? Which bit of "no evidence of any wrongdoing" are you having a problem with.
No i don't actually, what i try to ram home is exactly what the AG report and LP said, which you and others have never been able to explain becuase of your obsession with the part regarding no evidence of a crime.
Here's the difference between us. I accept and understand what the Ag report said about there being no evidence. I understand it in the context of how it was written and against the backdrop of an incomplete investigation.
I have never once said that there was evidence generated which would secure a conviction against them. Not once, so your repeated "what part of no evidence of a crime don't you understand" is an argument you are having on a point i have never made.
What i have always said is this:
No evidence of a crime commited by the McCann's
The investigation was not complete though
The reason the investigation was incomplete was because the group refused to return for the reconstruction
As a result of this there is no clear evidence that rules them out of involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.
This is in essence exactly what the AG report has stated.
But you have so far not once ever tried to explain the demonstrating innocence statement, not once.
Why is that?
And that's why we go round and round in circles because that part of the Ag report presents an inconvenient truth for your beliefs about the McCann's which you will not or cannot face up to and accept.
You say that nobody wants to engage in debate - well, I am afraid you may need to look closer to home for the reasons for that.
No i said Eleanor didn't wish to engage in debate, and she said that herself.