Author Topic: Anyone have any idea what redwoods revelation was??  (Read 28206 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Anyone have any idea what redwoods revelation was??
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2013, 11:37:29 PM »
So who has got it wrong..they cant mean those on the ..... forum...they cant mean those on jill haverns forum...so for me ..it has to be  the PJ..led by Mr Amaral

Lyall

« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2013, 11:42:13 PM »
So who has got it wrong..they cant mean those on the ..... forum...they cant mean those on jill haverns forum...so for me ..it has to be  the PJ..led by Mr Amaral

8-)(--) And the witness?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2013, 11:45:53 PM »
No, the timeline is being reviewed on the basis of mobile phone evidence, suggesting that she went missing earlier than previously thought. Watch BBC news on its news channel just after midnight.

How does that affect Tanner's sighting and Gerry's check just minutes before ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2013, 11:54:06 PM »
Every photo I have seen of the door shows only the one opening panel.  The panel on the right (looking from the outside) is a fixed panel Anne.
Normally you can slide each side. You can see a double rail on the floor.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2013, 11:55:21 PM »
Normally you can slide each side. You can see a double rail on the floor.

have you not seen the elephant in the room

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2013, 12:05:05 AM »

I think they mean everyone up to this point has had it wrong. The investigations have been based on an incorrect timeline. The new one, which is evidence-based is suggesting that she went missing earlier than I presume between 9.30-10.00. I will watch the coverage to see if they mention the thing I know about, which I think is the basis for this.

But everyone assumed Madeleine went missing at 9.15-20 not 9.39-10.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline sadie

« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2013, 12:22:34 AM »
Here's another view of it from inside....

I would say it is about 4' wide.  I agree, had Maddie opened it her prints would have been all over it.  Noticeable that her prints weren't found on the front door or the bedroom window either!!

Yep, agreed

EACH door about 4ft wide.  Total width about 8 ft, maybe a little wider.

Lyall

« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2013, 12:27:35 AM »
DCI Redwood: "Primarily we're focused on the time between 8.30 and 10".

I bet you are  8)-)))

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2013, 12:31:32 AM »
Sorry the thing has not been mentioned. It may also explain why if that has happened it is being shown in Holland and Germany focusing there.

Dhingra you either tell us or you don't. I really don't do cryptic.

Offline puglove

« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2013, 12:34:52 AM »
Dhingra you either tell us or you don't. I really don't do cryptic.

Or, if you're dead common like me, you could say "piss or get off the pot."     8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2013, 12:35:23 AM »
DCI Redwood: "Primarily we're focused on the time between 8.30 and 10".

I bet you are  8)-)))
Oh, no..

Lyall

« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2013, 12:41:38 AM »
James Murray doesn't know what's going on either >@@(*&)

EXCLUSIVE: Events and timings on night Madeleine McCann vanished under 'intense scrutiny'
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/436291/EXCLUSIVE-Events-and-timings-on-night-Madeleine-McCann-vanished-under-intense-scrutiny

Offline Montclair

« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2013, 12:46:06 AM »
That is why the Portuguese authorities wanted to carry out a reconstruction of the night of 3 May, so that it could be ascertained what actually happened that night, who was the last person to see Madeleine alive, etc.

Lyall

« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2013, 12:47:40 AM »
A Yard spokesperson would not be drawn on details but added: ‘‘Through meticulously drawing together specific information the team have been able to refocus the timeline and now place more significance on events that night.” [my italics]

Curiouser and curiouser 8)-)))

At least they'd have the good sense not to use the word intelligence.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2013, 01:11:22 AM »
That is why the Portuguese authorities wanted to carry out a reconstruction of the night of 3 May, so that it could be ascertained what actually happened that night, who was the last person to see Madeleine alive, etc.
2 years and a half to reach that conclusion, filming Madeleine picking up balls running on a court between players' legs... Nobody invented "the accepted version of events that has been in the public domain to date", the TP9 imposed it !