Author Topic: What is Amaral going to do now ?  (Read 12284 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline comanche

Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2013, 12:56:53 PM »
In some ways I feel sorry for Amarel I agree The McCanns should have been interviewed and cleared but he did not follow any other  leads which for him & Madeleine is extremely tragic. Time was lost and it is down to him. He looks a poorly guy but he must know really it is his fault unless he is that thick skinned. I have met in my time hard tough  criminals but they mainly have a soft side unless they are mentally unstable.

Offline VIXTE

Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2013, 01:03:35 PM »
Proper professionals don't react in the way Amaral does.
He first had 'a theory' and then tried to fit the facts into the theory.
Did he ever think of a possibility that little Madeleine is maybe locked somewhere in some cellar and is awaiting for the rescue from the police force under his command?
Unlucky for her really to have him as a coordinator of this operation!


Benita

  • Guest
Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2013, 01:05:10 PM »
Wow that's amazing, Amaral not in charge, now that's a major relevation. @)(++(*

So where is the carte blanche evidence of abduction ?

patience Stephen hun patience  ?>)()<

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2013, 01:06:51 PM »
patience Stephen hun patience  ?>)()<

and what happens when it all goes nowhere ? 8**8:/:

Offline imustpointout

Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2013, 01:08:16 PM »
and what happens when it all goes nowhere ? 8**8:/:

then you will be happy.

Offline Haskins

Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2013, 01:15:42 PM »
In some ways I feel sorry for Amarel I agree The McCanns should have been interviewed and cleared but he did not follow any other  leads which for him & Madeleine is extremely tragic. Time was lost and it is down to him. He looks a poorly guy but he must know really it is his fault unless he is that thick skinned. I have met in my time hard tough  criminals but they mainly have a soft side unless they are mentally unstable.

Good post. I also empathise a bit with Amarel.  I think he came to the conclusion that Maddie was the real victim and the the parents were the most likely explanation. I think he was probably wrong in that conclusion, or at the very least came to it to readily,  and he therefore inevitably failed in this most high profile of investigations. However I have no reason to doubt that his intentions were honourable, in that he wanted justice for Maddie, as he saw it.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2013, 01:21:29 PM »
then you will be happy.

A banal response.

If people want to search for Madeleine, then I won't be objecting.

I just don't believe she is alive, and whether you like that or not, I am far from being the only person with that opinion.

Offline imustpointout

Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2013, 01:23:03 PM »
A banal response.

If people want to search for Madeleine, then I won't be objecting.

I just don't believe she is alive, and whether you like that or not, I am far from being the only person with that opinion.

I know there are many people with your opinion posting on forums.

Offline comanche

Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2013, 01:25:25 PM »
Stephen that's of course completely up to u but for many that I know personally and some professionals that they wish for her to be alive  and hoping she is not suffering bless her.

Benita

  • Guest
Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2013, 01:30:49 PM »
and what happens when it all goes nowhere ? 8**8:/:


not very confident are you Stephen or is it that you want it to go no where  >@@(*&)

Offline gilet

Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2013, 01:37:14 PM »
Proper professionals don't react in the way Amaral does.
He first had 'a theory' and then tried to fit the facts into the theory.
Did he ever think of a possibility that little Madeleine is maybe locked somewhere in some cellar and is awaiting for the rescue from the police force under his command?
Unlucky for her really to have him as a coordinator of this operation!

What you say appears to be very true.

And he compounded his errors by proclaiming her death when there is absolutely no evidence of that death and thus making the search for her that much more difficult.

I hope that what he does as soon as possible is to apologise for his actions because I believe that only then can he really regain credibility, let alone the honour he told us he was so desperately seeking with his book.

....  Uncalled for provocative comment deleted. ...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 01:49:16 PM by Admin »

Offline imustpointout

Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2013, 01:41:28 PM »
A banal response.

If people want to search for Madeleine, then I won't be objecting.

I just don't believe she is alive, and whether you like that or not, I am far from being the only person with that opinion.

at least I didn't flutter my eyelids stephen...

Offline Eleanor

Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2013, 09:04:43 PM »

Amaral stated in his book that he suspected Madeleine's parents on Day One, before he had time to know anything about anything.
You know, the day on which he was made an Arguido in the case of another missing child.
So I'm afraid you are going to have to forgive me for thinking that there was something funny going on in his head about copping another Conviction and getting himself out of trouble.
I might even go so far as to think that he engineered the McCann case evidence towards this end.  If I had a really nasty mind.

icabodcrane

  • Guest
Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2013, 09:50:59 PM »
Amaral stated in his book that he suspected Madeleine's parents on Day One, before he had time to know anything about anything.
You know, the day on which he was made an Arguido in the case of another missing child.
So I'm afraid you are going to have to forgive me for thinking that there was something funny going on in his head about copping another Conviction and getting himself out of trouble.
I might even go so far as to think that he engineered the McCann case evidence towards this end.  If I had a really nasty mind.

You think Amaral  'engineered'  evidence against the  McCanns  ?

But how can that be   ?  ....  I thought there  was  no evidence against them  (  engineered or otherwise  )

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: What is Amaral going to do now ?
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2013, 10:01:21 PM »
Amaral stated in his book that he suspected Madeleine's parents on Day One, before he had time to know anything about anything.
You know, the day on which he was made an Arguido in the case of another missing child.
So I'm afraid you are going to have to forgive me for thinking that there was something funny going on in his head about copping another Conviction and getting himself out of trouble.
I might even go so far as to think that he engineered the McCann case evidence towards this end.  If I had a really nasty mind.

Do you have endless supplies of this stuff? Police suspect everyone 8(0(* Until evidence exists that says otherwise. Six and a half years later.... not seen any yet.