Author Topic: Anything and everything  (Read 82796 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2013, 11:53:48 PM »
I remember this. There was a photo of their car that looked like someone sitting on the back seat and then rumour was that Madeleine was sitting on the back seat.
[/quote

That photo was weird but I think it was a poster on the back window
I'll try and find it

Benita

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #136 on: November 09, 2013, 11:58:37 PM »
You should read it it's quite interesting .they always were one step a head the trip to heuva (or something ) pj thought that's when Madeleine was moved but the mccanns filmed the trip and boot of car etc
That's just one I remember

I don't have the links anymore ..I remember the heuva trip and it being a bank holiday when they arrived there ...and tv crew travelled with them ...how could the move a body with all the tv lot there  ...its pathetic the theories they came up with ..no wonder the anti lot come up with bizzar theories ... 8-)(--)

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #137 on: November 09, 2013, 11:59:02 PM »
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 03:06:20 AM by John »

Benita

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #138 on: November 10, 2013, 12:04:41 AM »
I remember this. There was a photo of their car that looked like someone sitting on the back seat and then rumour was that Madeleine was sitting on the back seat.


don't know anything about that one ....?

Offline Kazcutt


lizzibif.

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2013, 12:06:06 AM »
I remember this. There was a photo of their car that looked like someone sitting on the back seat and then rumour was that Madeleine was sitting on the back seat.

I remember the poster in the car..I think it was a poster anyway and not Madeleine herself..mind you there's been some strange things in the case.

lizzibif.

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2013, 12:10:42 AM »
Looking at that photo again after so long it looks so real as if she is standing behind the car..weird!

Offline VIXTE

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2013, 12:11:00 AM »
It is a poster, you can see the head is outside of the car

Benita

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #143 on: November 10, 2013, 12:13:16 AM »
Looking at that photo again after so long it looks so real as if she is standing behind the car..weird!

hells bells ..thats freaked me out ...was someone playing around with that photo ....?

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #144 on: November 10, 2013, 12:14:47 AM »
It is a poster, you can see the head is outside of the car
You wouldn't put a poster on the outside of a car would you ? It's like the morroco pic
Someone put Madeleine on that pic

Offline VIXTE

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #145 on: November 10, 2013, 12:17:35 AM »
I also think the photo has been engineered  8(0(*


icabodcrane

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #147 on: November 10, 2013, 12:22:02 AM »
I also think the photo has been engineered  8(0(*

It's a nonsense,  of course

Lots of smoke and mirror distraction going on at the moment,  for some reason   ( much of it on this thread  )   

Benita

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #148 on: November 10, 2013, 12:24:07 AM »
It's a nonsense,  of course

Lots of smoke and mirror distraction going on at the moment,  for some reason   ( much of it on this thread  )   

well get off it then ...simples hun  ?{)(**