Author Topic: Anything and everything  (Read 82795 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Benita

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #165 on: November 10, 2013, 01:47:46 AM »
Molenbeek (Brussels) sighting



Sadie why walk down the street then straight back up ...what was the point in that ...very strange indeed ..and that was the spit of a madeleine and the lady looked like the one on carrying a big bag on the picture what looked like joana and madeleine ... >@@(*&)

Aiofe

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2013, 03:05:54 AM »
The ghost photo is an optical illusion. The optical cortex of the brain is hard wired to seek stimuli that look like human faces as face recognition is so important.

I have hundreds of examples for teaching on the subject and they are widely available on the internet:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb40DdsW5p_iebQAfBhfAKhVpz18NGIzu1dwFYZdaX7U8pJtWZXw

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3o3uxcPxjPSH5xQtmzFVXYXbB-c3l9[Name removed]nUMKKkd94vg-z49IY

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAgMhoGElpOFKSE0uCPBYjFX6MbzDep0c_lbDrZPPtw48ItHA4

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsPGMKC-5gXw86aOK0SP542YEJwHvK1UWa7G7eqQRM9lLXPohq

http://f.kulfoto.com/pic/0001/0019/1PC0518092.jpg

and so on.

Offline sadie

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #167 on: November 10, 2013, 03:16:12 AM »

Sadie why walk down the street then straight back up ...what was the point in that ...very strange indeed ..and that was the spit of a madeleine and the lady looked like the one on carrying a big bag on the picture what looked like joana and madeleine ... >@@(*&)
I dont know their thinking Benita and I can only guess.  THey were walking around the KBC Bank IIRC.   I think that Madeleine was restless and maybe wanted to go to the very wide canal to see the boats and water ... so nanny took her, but I dont KNOW tbh.



I wonder if that duck is always there !  That could be the attraction if so.





I agree there is a likeness, but I am not sure they are the same person.  One seems more sturdily built than the other from memory and imo

If I get time, will look at it tomorrow, if you want

Offline John

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #168 on: November 10, 2013, 03:17:32 AM »
Sadie, how many sightings is that now in which you have claimed it to be definitely Madeleine?  Do you not think that the last place an abducted child would be is out in the open mingling with the public?

You are letting your imagination run wild. A bit of reality please!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #169 on: November 10, 2013, 03:45:57 AM »
Sadie, how many sightings is that now in which you have claimed it to be definitely Madeleine?  Do you not think that the last place an abducted child would be is out in the open mingling with the public?

A bit of reality please!


Do you think an abductor would even dream that a person would recognise Madeleine in a fairly quiet area of Morocco?
Do you think that with the case getting staleish, an abductor would dream that any person from the UK would be in the dangerous slum area of Brussels called Molenbeek St Jean?

And do you think an abductor would believe that up in the high Himalayas in a place that takes two days by dangerous road from the nearest civilisation, there would be any danger that Madeleine would be sighted?   In a scruffy place called Leh?   Let alone by two groups?


Visual sightings that I am more or less convinced of = two. 
Molenbeek in Belgium and Zinat in the Rif Mountains of Morocco.
 
Because of the apparant drugs link  (hashish = Kif = hemp - cannabis), as outlined above and the Belgian father and French mother, I am interested in Leh


Oh and the Carlos Moreira sighting at a snack bar on the N10 at 8 am just about 11 hours after Madeleine went missing from PdL.  I believe that one


Any objections, John? 

You do realise that I think that I know what happened to Madeleine?  Scoff if you like.   ?>)()<

As I have said before, he that laughs last laughs longest. 8**8:/:  8(0(*




I must admit there are a few more, but I aint sharing those cos they might be ex-judicy

John, I am happy to be proven wrong, but I have reasons for thinking as I do ... and only SY or The Porto PJ can judge whether my thoughts have any value.

Redblossom

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #170 on: November 10, 2013, 04:55:29 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1043759/Fresh-heartache-McCanns-police-say-Belgian-sighting-NOT-Madeleine.html

It was not Madeleine on that bank cctv according to belgian police......this was sorted out years ago.....

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #171 on: November 10, 2013, 09:15:10 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1043759/Fresh-heartache-McCanns-police-say-Belgian-sighting-NOT-Madeleine.html

It was not Madeleine on that bank cctv according to belgian police......this was sorted out years ago.....
The press can be so powerful . Yes we know it was in the press saying it's not her
Must be true then have you a picture of this family ? No !

Offline Anna

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #172 on: November 10, 2013, 09:19:56 AM »
It's a nonsense,  of course

Lots of smoke and mirror distraction going on at the moment,  for some reason   ( much of it on this thread  )   

Agree
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #173 on: November 10, 2013, 09:20:40 AM »
I thought she never said this herself, has she?

I thought it was from some media report and became myth

Never heard it was a myth till now .ill look later

Offline sadie

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #174 on: November 10, 2013, 09:24:38 AM »
Someone looked very hard at these Madeleine images and produced a very worthwhile lttle video, imo  8@??)( 8@??)(


Not sure that I agree with every one of the findings in this video, but certainly a number seem very likely.


To produce this was a labour of love.  The date, however is wrong.   2007 and not 2008.

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #175 on: November 10, 2013, 09:32:21 AM »
Another thing I don't believe is  that Clarence works for Kate and Gerry ,I still do believe he works for the government

Offline Anna

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #176 on: November 10, 2013, 09:32:48 AM »
I don't have the links anymore ..I remember the heuva trip and it being a bank holiday when they arrived there ...and tv crew travelled with them ...how could the move a body with all the tv lot there  ...its pathetic the theories they came up with ..no wonder the anti lot come up with bizzar theories ... 8-)(--)

I believe I read that the reporters lost them for two hours
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #177 on: November 10, 2013, 09:33:59 AM »
Someone looked very hard at these Madeleine images and produced a very worthwhile lttle video, imo  8@??)( 8@??)(


Not sure that I agree with every one of the findings in this video, but certainly a number seem very likely.


To produce this was a labour of love.  The date, however is wrong.   2007 and not 2008.

Nothe garage her hair to long IMO . .what a very very good video well done to that person
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 09:40:05 AM by Kazcutt »

Offline jassi

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #178 on: November 10, 2013, 09:38:27 AM »
Another thing I don't believe is  that Clarence works for Kate and Gerry ,I still do believe he works for the government

Yes, so do I. I cannot believe that he would give up a powerful  government job to take on the role of mouth piecing for the McCanns, when Madeleine could have been found at any moment and he would have been unemployed. I'm sure he must have got certain sureties that his job would still be open for him if & when it became necessary.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #179 on: November 10, 2013, 09:40:52 AM »
Someone looked very hard at these Madeleine images and produced a very worthwhile lttle video, imo  8@??)( 8@??)(


Not sure that I agree with every one of the findings in this video, but certainly a number seem very likely.


To produce this was a labour of love.  The date, however is wrong.   2007 and not 2008.

 Somebody certainly put a lot of effort into creating the impression of a living, findable Madeleine.
I wonder who ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future