Author Topic: Anything and everything  (Read 82786 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline jassi

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #225 on: November 10, 2013, 03:35:50 PM »

that's blatantly obvious duh!  8-)(--)

So why say nobody knows?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #226 on: November 10, 2013, 03:36:48 PM »
So why say nobody knows?

I think she means the ones searching and the ones on forums

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #227 on: November 10, 2013, 03:37:14 PM »
Indeed,

Nanny Charlotte Pennington confirms that Kate McCann did scream: "They've taken her, they've taken her!"

Mrs McCann's family have countered this by insisting they recall her shouting: "Madeleine's gone."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-483715/Kate-McCann-DID-scream-Theyve-taken-claims-new-nanny-witness.html#ixzz2kG1lRaV9

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm_headline=maddy--3-goes-missing&method=full&objectid=19048526&siteid=89520-name_page.html


Gerry rings his sister, Trish Cameron, at 23:40 on 03 May 2007

"Kate came screaming back to the group crying, 'They’ve taken her, they’ve taken her'. Gerry was crying and roaring like a bull."
Christian Brueckner Fan Club

Offline jassi

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #228 on: November 10, 2013, 03:40:42 PM »
Everyone has there own opinion on this case and own thoughts and theories .
I sometimes think it was supposed to be a planned /fake abduction which went totally wrong .
Maybe I just don't want to think it was an abduction .
But I'm a nobody regarding this case so it don't matter what I think really went on

I recall there was a school of thought, way back, along those lines. If so, then it went spectacularly wrong
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

lizzibif.

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #229 on: November 10, 2013, 03:41:44 PM »
High up..untouchable..why do you think she hasn't been found.

Redblossom

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #230 on: November 10, 2013, 03:47:02 PM »
High up..untouchable..why do you think she hasn't been found.

That is not the only possible reason, besides very few people are untouchable these days, politicans, bankers, celebrities, media editors, etc all still get charged and or tried and or convicted for various offenses...mny go to prison too

Offline jassi

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #231 on: November 10, 2013, 03:50:36 PM »
That is not the only possible reason, besides very few people are untouchable these days, politicans, bankers, celebrities, media editors, etc all still get charged and or tried and or convicted for various offenses...mny go to prison too

Yes they do, but they can remain untouchable for years, decades even, before their misdeeds come to light.
It is difficult to envisage who would be able to exercise such power over the period of successive governments.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Benita

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #232 on: November 10, 2013, 03:53:01 PM »
I think she means the ones searching and the ones on forums


thanks .....that is what I ment  and the poster know's  it ...

Redblossom

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #233 on: November 10, 2013, 03:55:16 PM »
Yes they do, but they can remain untouchable for years, decades even, before their misdeeds come to light.
It is difficult to envisage who would be able to exercise such power over the period of successive governments.

That is true I suppose.....personally I dont believe it for a second...not even a hint of evidence....except in conspiracy land....eta to fool half the world and its wife, media, PIs, other agencies, two police forces, other professionals, unprecedented..
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 03:57:41 PM by Redblossom »

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #234 on: November 10, 2013, 03:57:51 PM »
That is not the only possible reason, besides very few people are untouchable these days, politicans, bankers, celebrities, media editors, etc all still get charged and or tried and or convicted for various offenses...mny go to prison too

That is true I suppose.....personally I dont believe it for a second...not even a hint of evidence....except in conspiracy land

Savile died an innocent man.

The dirt was never allowed to surface until he kicked the bucket.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 04:00:19 PM by Wonderfulspam »
Christian Brueckner Fan Club

Offline Kazcutt

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #235 on: November 10, 2013, 03:59:32 PM »
Savile died an innocent man.


Protected and untouched for how many years ?

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #236 on: November 10, 2013, 04:00:57 PM »

Protected and untouched for how many years ?

Untill he snuffed it.
Christian Brueckner Fan Club

Offline jassi

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #237 on: November 10, 2013, 04:01:11 PM »
Throughout most of his adult life, it would seem.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

lizzibif.

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #238 on: November 10, 2013, 04:04:55 PM »
All I will say is..Casa pia.

Benita

  • Guest
Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #239 on: November 10, 2013, 04:06:45 PM »
saville has nothing to do with madeleine  .... 8-)(--)