Author Topic: Could the silencer have been contaminated by bloodied water from the bucket?  (Read 13549 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

The buckets contained other items too.  From memory SC's jogging bottoms and twin's tracksuit bottoms.

How many more times...my signature odour is irrelevant.  The experiment was carried out in an attempt to determine any discernible difference in odour between two pieces of fabric left to soak in bowls: one stained with arterial blood the other stained with menstrual blood.

If you want to use wine tasters as an anology you would need to pour about 2 teaspoons of say Beaujolais into one bowl of water and 2 teaspoons of say Bordeaux into another bowl of water and then see if the tasters were able to discern the wine by smell.

Surely it's not difficult to understand that stained fabric left to soak in water eradicates the smell by way of dilution?  May I suggest you carry out your own experiment.

AE isn't a dog!

Ah, well that puts your experiment waaaay out now you’ve said the bucket also contained Sheila’s jogging pants; the twins’ tracksuit bottoms; including her stained knickers.

For a bucket to accommodate that amount of clothing, and just one pair of bloodstained knickers would mean that the blood inside the bucket would be diluted to the equivalent of, say, one tablespoon of blood to up to a gallon of water. Which means , aroma aside, the concentration of blood in that water would be so diluted it would not only be hard to see, it would be absolutely impossible to extract.

Therefore, all this nonsense that AE or anyone else took Sheila’s blood from that bucket and replicated a back spatter pattern inside a moderator, whereby it dried into a blood flake (which contained no water) is complete rubbish.

By the way, if you poured Beaujolais into a bucket of water, and the same Beaujolais into another one — they’d smell identical.

Back to AE — IMO any dirty clothes/bloodstained knickers left soaking in water for a week where the room gets flooded with sunshine, and where a corpse had lay days earlier and no cleaning/disinfecting had been carried out, would give off a putrid smell. It’s possible AE has a powerful sense of smell, or its equally possible she mistook the aroma left of a corpse, pools of blood that hadn’t been cleaned properly, including insects which hatch in such conditions as being a strong smell of menstrual blood.

Whatever, the fact is, it was impossible to extract Sheila’s blood when it was diluted by so much water.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

Madonna?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Ah, well that puts your experiment waaaay out now you’ve said the bucket also contained Sheila’s jogging pants; the twins’ tracksuit bottoms; including her stained knickers.

For a bucket to accommodate that amount of clothing, and just one pair of bloodstained knickers would mean that the blood inside the bucket would be diluted to the equivalent of, say, one tablespoon of blood to up to a gallon of water. Which means , aroma aside, the concentration of blood in that water would be so diluted it would not only be hard to see, it would be absolutely impossible to extract.

Therefore, all this nonsense that AE or anyone else took Sheila’s blood from that bucket and replicated a back spatter pattern inside a moderator, whereby it dried into a blood flake (which contained no water) is complete rubbish.

By the way, if you poured Beaujolais into a bucket of water, and the same Beaujolais into another one — they’d smell identical.

Back to AE — IMO any dirty clothes/bloodstained knickers left soaking in water for a week where the room gets flooded with sunshine, and where a corpse had lay days earlier and no cleaning/disinfecting had been carried out, would give off a putrid smell. It’s possible AE has a powerful sense of smell, or its equally possible she mistook the aroma left of a corpse, pools of blood that hadn’t been cleaned properly, including insects which hatch in such conditions as being a strong smell of menstrual blood.

Whatever, the fact is, it was impossible to extract Sheila’s blood when it was diluted by so much water.

I can't even be bothered to read up on my experiment but from memory it did form a sort of s..m which gravitated to the side of the bowls.  The type of testing carried out in 1985 ie blood serology tests require good quality samples to yield results so there's no way such diluted blood would yield the results claimed.

The objective of my experiment was to show AE was wrong re the smell.

Although an image of the buckets shows them in the kitchen I'm not sure they were found there on the morning of 7th Aug.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 08:57:21 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Robittybob1

'Like a virgin'!?
Yeah, one her tricks.   I don't think I could say what I mean TBH.  But a third party could, Sheila no knickers on yet menstruating, and knickers in a bucket of water, where was the bucket?  The whole thing is a bit weird.

Go back to the title "Could the silencer have been contaminated by ...."
Yes by Madonna if she had been there.

The first thing David Boutflour noted was the silencer felt sticky.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 11:22:25 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Yeah, one her tricks.   I don't think I could say what I mean TBH.  But a third party could, Sheila no knickers on yet menstruating, and knickers in a bucket of water, where was the bucket?  The whole thing is a bit weird.

Go back to the title "Could the silencer have been contaminated by ...."
Yes by Madonna if she had been there.

The first thing David Boutflour noted was the silencer felt sticky.

It had been “blued”
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

It had been “blued”
And are you saying that (“blued”) would make the silencer feel sticky?
Blued by the Bambers or in manufacture.   The gun was practically new, wasn't it?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 10:45:51 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Caroline

The buckets contained other items too.  From memory SC's jogging bottoms and twin's tracksuit bottoms.

How many more times...my signature odour is irrelevant.  The experiment was carried out in an attempt to determine any discernible difference in odour between two pieces of fabric left to soak in bowls: one stained with arterial blood the other stained with menstrual blood.

If you want to use wine tasters as an anology you would need to pour about 2 teaspoons of say Beaujolais into one bowl of water and 2 teaspoons of say Bordeaux into another bowl of water and then see if the tasters were able to discern the wine by smell.

Surely it's not difficult to understand that stained fabric left to soak in water eradicates the smell by way of dilution?  May I suggest you carry out your own experiment.

AE isn't a dog!

There were no jogging pants belonging to  Sheila. In one bucket were the stained knickers, in the other two pairs of track suit bottoms belonging  to the boys.

Your comment about dilution - that would depend on how much water was in  said bucket @)(++(*

Also, menstrual blood contains cervical mucus, vaginal secretions, and endometrial tissue so it's not actually the blood that smells different.