I'm sure it will all be grist to the mill as Ms Poulton seems to relish uncovering and punishing any personal slight.
I find her faux outrage at the 'outing' of Brenda Leyland at variance with her use of her journalistic status to threaten the 'outing', months before the event, of people who have allegedly said "smeary" things about her and her loved ones; but there again there is a bit of coverage going on in the public domain about that so it doesn't really require a twittering twit to expose it.
There are ways to go about getting publicity for a project ... I don't think Ms Poulton has yet hit on a particularly professional means to do it.
" ... but it's very interesting because obviously with modern technology we've quite legally and legitimately been able to trace these people who are saying quite awful smeary things about myself and my loved ones and uhm we will be going after them for this documentary because these people need to be revealed" ... ... Sonia Poulton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0P7uBP8B1I&feature=youtu.be