Author Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".  (Read 258970 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #585 on: January 18, 2015, 05:50:12 PM »
Many people 'behave' like that in this country when on holiday. 

I'm afraid as long as the Listening service is legally operating in holiday venues, then there is no chance of anyone being charged with leaving their children asleep whilst they go to dinner etc -  knowing they are being regularly checked.

The McCanns mirrored that service - and so are no different.

Where does it say leaving children unprotected and in insecure,unlocked accommodation is permitted/O.K., which they claim was a fire risk ?

and Poulton's claim I believe is to expose the abduction scenario for what it is.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 05:54:49 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Anna

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #586 on: January 18, 2015, 05:55:03 PM »
She's not the Messiah, she's a very naughty girl.

(Your post is too clever for me. I don't know what you mean 8()-000()

Sorry Lyall, I should have explained.
 If I am not mistaken, it was a film being made by SP. Might not be ready yet though.

‘Unmasking a Messiah’ is a Sonia Poulton production, produced and directed by Alpaca Digital Media Services and is anticipated for late Summer release.
http://perthgazette.co.uk/06/27/uk/david-icke-peoples-voice-documentary-unmasking-messiah/3790


at about 5.40

Published on 20 Jul 2014

Journalist and Broadcaster Sonia Poulton spent 3/4 of a year working with conspiracy theorist David Icke on his media channel, The People's Voice. She walked out after asking for transparency of public funds and David refused to give it. She was soon to discover why.
Consequently, she is now recording a documentary about TPV and David Icke who, as expected and true to his previous form of attacking people, has begun a smear campaign against her to attempt to distract from what she and the team have uncovered and will be reporting on in 'Unmasking A Messiah' available from Autumn 2014.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 05:58:41 PM by Anna »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #587 on: January 18, 2015, 06:15:24 PM »
Sorry Lyall, I should have explained.
 If I am not mistaken, it was a film being made by SP. Might not be ready yet though.

‘Unmasking a Messiah’ is a Sonia Poulton production, produced and directed by Alpaca Digital Media Services and is anticipated for late Summer release.
http://perthgazette.co.uk/06/27/uk/david-icke-peoples-voice-documentary-unmasking-messiah/3790




at about 5.40

Published on 20 Jul 2014

Journalist and Broadcaster Sonia Poulton spent 3/4 of a year working with conspiracy theorist David Icke on his media channel, The People's Voice. She walked out after asking for transparency of public funds and David refused to give it. She was soon to discover why.
Consequently, she is now recording a documentary about TPV and David Icke who, as expected and true to his previous form of attacking people, has begun a smear campaign against her to attempt to distract from what she and the team have uncovered and will be reporting on in 'Unmasking A Messiah' available from Autumn 2014.


Oh dear ... not exactly Jeremy Paxman, is it?

Sonia Poulton responds to David Icke's smear campaign
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6F4bewllQ4
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #588 on: January 18, 2015, 06:25:30 PM »
 8(>((

Oh dear ... not exactly Jeremy Paxman, is it?

Sonia Poulton responds to David Icke's smear campaign
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6F4bewllQ4

Yes, I have to agree.

Hardly riveting viewing.

More 'just bitching'.

Excuse the language.

Then try watching Icke's videos... *&*%£

They can be seen at  ' Reptiles R'us '.   @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #589 on: January 18, 2015, 06:27:50 PM »
8(>((
Yes, I have to agree.

Hardly riveting viewing.

More 'just bitching'.

Excuse the language.

Then try watching Icke's videos... *&*%£

They can be seen at  ' Reptiles R'us '.   @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

yes..and that is who poulton has been working for

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #590 on: January 18, 2015, 06:29:44 PM »
yes..and that is who poulton has been working for

Was,  and certainly not all of the time.

Offline Benice

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #591 on: January 18, 2015, 06:42:41 PM »

Oh dear ... not exactly Jeremy Paxman, is it?

Sonia Poulton responds to David Icke's smear campaign
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6F4bewllQ4

Incredible how she objects to smear campaigns, defamation etc  when they are against herself - but is now apparently planning to champion  BL who spent her time doing exactly the same!!     That seems a massive contradiction in terms to me - especially in light of her following opinion:-

Quote ''Freedom of speech should not include the freedom to bully and spread lies. Perhaps by exposing trolls it will serve as a warning that our society is no longer prepared to tolerate abuse''. (Sonia Poulton)

I'm interested to see how she will manage to simultaneously both condemn AND defend identical abuse.

Or is she going to stab the people she is now 'working' with in the back -  in the same way that some would say she has done to Icke?

Fascinating.




The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #592 on: January 18, 2015, 06:51:39 PM »

How true - investigative journalists  have been known to infiltrate the 'enemy' camp!  Then once they get all the evidence which  they wouldn't have got if they hadn't gone under cover and lulled their victims into a false sense of security  - it's BINGO!

IF SP has any brains that's what she'll do.   No problems with libel -  and everything she wants to know for a great documentary - straight from the horses mouths!! 

Of course whether or not she's got to brains to realise that - I have no idea.  .


I think it possible that she might have information to hand which could be the proverbial Ace Up the Sleeve.  All of it freely given and volunteered.

There have been so many 'untold stories' or 'fresh revelations' that they are becoming a tad passé; but waiting till the coroner delivers her judgement on Brenda Leyland's death opens a fresh window for the msm to launch a bit more on internet trolls.

As one who has apparently had first hand experience of abusive trolls, and has apparently challenged them on her own behalf ... she had the opportunity to tell her story when the experiences of other women were in the news ... and she grasped it with both hands.

So she has form and as far as we know she has the information ... she is also hungry for recognition and I think that even she might realise that her stated pathway of the moment is not the way to achieve that (so many others have tried and failed and are not even a household name in their own household).

** Clip
I'm very grateful for all of you wonderful people helping me to research this documentary I know we literally could not have done it without you because many people have literally spent the last seven years as online detectives searching this story inside out and do you know as the saying goes uh no stone has been unturned again I want to thank you ... " (Sonia Poulton)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0P7uBP8B1I&feature=youtu.be


**clipped
Why me? It’s a question I’ve asked myself many times. The internet is a playground for shadowy characters who operate under many false names and use it to further their own warped agendas. 

My investigations continue.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/420369/How-I-unmasked-my-vile-Twitter-trolls
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #593 on: January 18, 2015, 06:56:14 PM »
Incredible how she objects to smear campaigns, defamation etc  when they are against herself - but is now apparently planning to champion  BL who spent her time doing exactly the same!!     That seems a massive contradiction in terms to me - especially in light of her following opinion:-

Quote ''Freedom of speech should not include the freedom to bully and spread lies. Perhaps by exposing trolls it will serve as a warning that our society is no longer prepared to tolerate abuse''. (Sonia Poulton)

I'm interested to see how she will manage to simultaneously both condemn AND defend identical abuse.

Or is she going to stab the people she is now 'working' with in the back -  in the same way that some would say she has done to Icke?

Fascinating.


I think she may very well stab her 'researchers' in the back ... although the contradictory stances taken by some people can be quite bemusing.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #594 on: January 18, 2015, 06:59:06 PM »
8(>((
Yes, I have to agree.

Hardly riveting viewing.

More 'just bitching'.

Excuse the language.

Then try watching Icke's videos... *&*%£

They can be seen at  ' Reptiles R'us '.   @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

I think I should print that out to frame it, Stephen, going to have to go and make a coffee to recover my equilibrium.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #595 on: January 18, 2015, 07:02:31 PM »
I think I should print that out to frame it, Stephen, going to have to go and make a coffee to recover my equilibrium.

Le Chatelier Rules. 8((()*/
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 07:07:29 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #596 on: January 18, 2015, 07:08:59 PM »
Le Chatalier Rules. 8((()*/

I'm not a chemist ... and have never encountered one who could make a decent cup of coffee anyway.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #597 on: January 27, 2015, 05:03:56 PM »
It would seem the intrepid reporter has doorstepped Kate McCann for her upcoming documentary.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #598 on: January 27, 2015, 05:11:49 PM »
It would seem the intrepid reporter has doorstepped Kate McCann for her upcoming documentary.

Attention-seeking, you mean?

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #599 on: January 27, 2015, 05:12:52 PM »
Attention-seeking, you mean?

You mean Kate McCann ?