Author Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".  (Read 258980 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline jassi

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #600 on: January 27, 2015, 05:17:27 PM »
Attention-seeking, you mean?


Or free publicity.

She can probably use the phrase 'We asked the McCanns to comment, but they refused' in her forthcoming documentary.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #601 on: January 27, 2015, 05:23:02 PM »

Or free publicity.

She can probably use the phrase 'We asked the McCanns to comment, but they refused' in her forthcoming documentary.

Ambiguous but clever.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #602 on: January 27, 2015, 05:26:48 PM »

Or free publicity.

She can probably use the phrase 'We asked the McCanns to comment, but they refused' in her forthcoming documentary.
A bit like when she turned up outside Cameron's gaffe, I bet her intended victim was nowhere in sight.  I thought Sonia was vehemently opposed to the media doorstepping people?  I guess not, the hypocritical witch.

Offline DCI

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2585
  • Total likes: 6
  • Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #603 on: January 27, 2015, 05:28:25 PM »
A bit like when she turned up outside Cameron's gaffe, I bet her intended victim was nowhere in sight.  I thought Sonia was vehemently opposed to the media doorstepping people?  I guess not, the hypocritical witch.

I wonder if she got someone to video, her knocking the door @)(++(*
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #604 on: January 27, 2015, 05:32:11 PM »
She certainly doesnt seem to be as intimidated by the McCanns as the rest of the MSM.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #605 on: January 27, 2015, 05:59:15 PM »
I wonder if she got someone to video, her knocking the door @)(++(*

She might well have done so, particularly if it is to feature in the documentary.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline DCI

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2585
  • Total likes: 6
  • Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #606 on: January 27, 2015, 06:01:15 PM »
She might well have done so, particularly if it is to feature in the documentary.

Yes she might have took her gun toting ex too.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline jassi

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #607 on: January 27, 2015, 06:03:17 PM »
I don't know about him. Is he relevant?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #608 on: January 27, 2015, 06:06:35 PM »
She can do what she likes within the law...but what will be more important is what is in her documentary. Looks like it will be  a video of people refusing to speak to her

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #609 on: January 27, 2015, 06:08:23 PM »
I wonder if she got someone to video, her knocking the door @)(++(*
You know, if I were in Kate McCann's position I would try hard not to call the woman an effing tosser to her face and then close the door and call the police. 

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #610 on: January 27, 2015, 06:10:49 PM »
I think we can guarantee she won't do it again

Offline Brietta

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #611 on: January 27, 2015, 06:12:38 PM »
She can do what she likes within the law...but what will be more important is what is in her documentary. Looks like it will be  a video of people refusing to speak to her

She is probably going to have to find something to replace Butler's slot in her documentary I would think.

It is also perhaps worth bearing in mind that the household she was allegedly doorstepping is the home of two young children.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #612 on: January 27, 2015, 06:15:38 PM »
She is probably going to have to find something to replace Butler's slot in her documentary I would think.

It is also perhaps worth bearing in mind that the household she was allegedly doorstepping is the home of two young children.

I agree...Kate has almost certainly rung the police and it would not surprise me if Poulton is warned...hence my comment she will not do it again...twice could lead to a charge of harrassment

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #613 on: January 27, 2015, 06:18:58 PM »
I agree...Kate has almost certainly rung the police and it would not surprise me if Poulton is warned...hence my comment she will not do it again...twice could lead to a charge of harrassment

There's a first.
Christian Brueckner Fan Club

Offline Anna

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #614 on: January 27, 2015, 06:26:04 PM »
I wonder if she got someone to video, her knocking the door @)(++(*

I very much doubt if Gerry or Kate, would even answer the door.
Because of the obvious and unfortunate ....... I should imagine, that they have a very reliable, security system in place.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato