Author Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".  (Read 258981 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #660 on: January 28, 2015, 09:40:14 AM »
Why not?  She strikes me as the bolshy, brazen, pushy insensitive sort. And before you say it I am referring to Sonia, not Kate.

You do realize of course that merely saying you do something, does not mean it has been done ?

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #661 on: January 28, 2015, 09:43:12 AM »
What do you think, Stephen?


No I don't.

I believe it was just bluster to provoke a reaction.

Which it did.

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #662 on: January 28, 2015, 09:43:42 AM »
You do realize of course that merely saying you do something, does not mean it has been done ?
Gosh, that thought had never occurred to me before.  You mean you think it's likely well-known justice crusader SP has lied to her followers on twitter?  Of course it's possible.  It's also possible that she did it, in some misguided attempt to big herself up to her fans most probably.

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #663 on: January 28, 2015, 09:45:15 AM »

No I don't.

I believe it was just bluster to provoke a reaction.

Which it did.
And if it turns out she did, what would you make of her actions?  Remember, this is a woman who went on an internet rampage to denounce Martin Brunt for doorstepping Brenda...

Offline Anna

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #664 on: January 28, 2015, 09:45:30 AM »
You do realize of course that merely saying you do something, does not mean it has been done ?

Of course, I realise that some people tell lies. So is that what you believe has occurred?

I do not use Twitter, so have no idea what she has said.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Benice

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #665 on: January 28, 2015, 09:46:02 AM »
Sonia Poulton and the untold story...the only person who hasn't heard it before is Sonia Poulton

How true.

Does anyone know what happened with her documentary 'exposing' Icke which was promised for public viewing last Autumn.     AFAIK despite having indisputable evidence on the subject it never materialised.  It would appear therefore - that yet another 'Untold Story' by SP is going to remain just that......i.e. ''untold''         

I suspect this latest venture is destined to meet with the same fate.



The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #666 on: January 28, 2015, 09:47:27 AM »
And if it turns out she did, what would you make of her actions?  Remember, this is a woman who went on an internet rampage to denounce Martin Brunt for doorstepping Brenda...

I don't approve of it, but you know that already.

What would you do Alfred if somebody was to doorstep you ?

Offline jassi

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #667 on: January 28, 2015, 09:50:17 AM »
Of course, I realise that some people tell lies. So is that what you believe has occurred?

I do not use Twitter, so have no idea what she has said.

One of their best friends, Jim Gamble, certainly thinks it happened and went onto twitter to denounce it.
Of course, he may have just leaped in without  checking the facts.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Carew

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #668 on: January 28, 2015, 09:55:51 AM »
Of course, I realise that some people tell lies. So is that what you believe has occurred?

I do not use Twitter, so have no idea what she has said.

You don`t need to use twitter yourself or have an account in order to read what is said there.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 10:18:02 AM by Carew »

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #669 on: January 28, 2015, 09:56:29 AM »
One of their best friends, Jim Gamble, certainly thinks it happened and went onto twitter to denounce it.
Of course, he may have just leaped in without  checking the facts.

He's probably bursting to get everyone harassing him and others nicked. It wouldn't surprise me.

Offline Anna

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #670 on: January 28, 2015, 09:56:44 AM »
One of their best friends, Jim Gamble, certainly thinks it happened and went onto twitter to denounce it.
Of course, he may have just leaped in without  checking the facts.

Thanks, jassi.
So you are saying that, Jim Gamble believes that Ms Poulton door stepped the McCanns.
 Well, I guess the truth will come out soon.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline jassi

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #671 on: January 28, 2015, 09:59:11 AM »
He's probably bursting to get everyone harassing him and others nicked. It wouldn't surprise me.

You mean an Agent Provocateur?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #672 on: January 28, 2015, 10:00:51 AM »
You mean an Agent Provocateur?

He's definitely out to get us. By 'us' I don't mean us. You know what I mean (the twitter mob).

Offline Carew

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #673 on: January 28, 2015, 10:01:52 AM »
And if it turns out she did, what would you make of her actions?  Remember, this is a woman who went on an internet rampage to denounce Martin Brunt for doorstepping Brenda...

Well....don`t people denounce  personal remarks and perceived hounding of the McCanns, only to set up groups to do the same and worse to other people themselves?

If you believe an action or behaviour is wrong, maybe "tit-for-tat" is inevitably going to be perceived as hypocritical, no matter where or in what circumstances it is done.

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #674 on: January 28, 2015, 10:20:11 AM »
I don't approve of it, but you know that already.

What would you do Alfred if somebody was to doorstep you ?
I have no idea, let's hope I never have to find out.