Author Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".  (Read 259289 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Anna

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #690 on: January 28, 2015, 11:53:27 AM »
As I understandvit Anna 'the Untold Story' refers more to the campaign of misinformation and intimidation waged by the McCanns and the people who surround them and less to the events of May 3rd. The fact that one of the McCann most ardent supporters, and thought to be the dossier compiler, disappeared into the ether almost immediately after SP's documentary announcement certainly suggests that.

Thank you, Faith. Yes, I agree that it is likely to be an Exposé type story/documentary.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #691 on: January 28, 2015, 12:05:09 PM »
Icke is very often spot on ... but not always.   I have checked quite a bit out when researching.

Did Sonya do the disruptive work or was it sound and sensible?

I'vegot no idea on that Sadie.

Having no interest in Icke and his wild theories.

Offline sadie

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #692 on: January 28, 2015, 12:27:36 PM »
I'vegot no idea on that Sadie.

Having no interest in Icke and his wild theories.

Not all his theories are wild.... some are very well researched and sound.     Please dont denigrate him for the sake of it... sounds like you haven't given him a chance.

Have you just pre-judged him on hearsay ?

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #693 on: January 28, 2015, 12:39:00 PM »
So it is not the untold story of Madeleine.

Offline Anna

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #694 on: January 28, 2015, 01:05:29 PM »
Please try and adhere to the topic and  leave out the  insults and goading comments.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #695 on: January 28, 2015, 02:24:06 PM »
Has it been established yet, whether or not Poulton 'doorstepped' kate mccann ?

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #696 on: January 28, 2015, 02:26:37 PM »
Has it been established yet, whether or not Poulton 'doorstepped' kate mccann ?
I have it on very good authority that she did indeed.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #697 on: January 28, 2015, 02:37:23 PM »
I have it on very good authority that she did indeed.

So why hasn't it been reported in the mainstream media ?

and what exactly is a 'good authority' ?

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #698 on: January 28, 2015, 02:56:11 PM »
So why hasn't it been reported in the mainstream media ?

and what exactly is a 'good authority' ?
Why would it be reported in the mainstream media?

As for your second question, it matters to me not a jot whether you take my word for it or not, but I ain't revealing my "sauces" -  8(0(*. 

Truth will out.

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #699 on: January 28, 2015, 03:07:52 PM »
Has it been established yet, whether or not Poulton 'doorstepped' kate mccann ?

Babalou ‏@B_balou Jan 24
@_DarkMavis @tonybooth20 Fr Jack in particular is furious with S. She reckons that Sonia has doorstepped Kate. Don't know if true.


Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 28 mins28 minutes ago
@B_balou @_DarkMavis @tonybooth20 It's true. It's my job to seek answers. I tried route of requesting interview. This is public interest.



http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t530-sonia-poulton-doorsteps-kate
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 03:11:41 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #700 on: January 28, 2015, 03:11:48 PM »
Why would it be reported in the mainstream media?

As for your second question, it matters to me not a jot whether you take my word for it or not, but I ain't revealing my "sauces" -  8(0(*. 

Truth will out.

Until it is revealed as having being confirmed by someone other than a mccann brown,pink yellow or white 'sauce'.

I'll take it as unproven..

Actually just like the 'abduction'.

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #701 on: January 28, 2015, 07:53:39 PM »
Babalou ‏@B_balou Jan 24
@_DarkMavis @tonybooth20 Fr Jack in particular is furious with S. She reckons that Sonia has doorstepped Kate. Don't know if true.


Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 28 mins28 minutes ago
@B_balou @_DarkMavis @tonybooth20 It's true. It's my job to seek answers. I tried route of requesting interview. This is public interest.



http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t530-sonia-poulton-doorsteps-kate

Interesting.

So the same Sonia Poulton who fulminates against Martin Brunt for "doorstepping" the late Brenda Leyland sees no wrong in, herself, doorstepping Kate McCann.

How does that work?

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #702 on: January 28, 2015, 07:56:04 PM »
Satisfied now Stephen?

TwitLonger
Ad-free
Account
 Write a Post
 SoniaPoulton
Sonia Poulton · @SoniaPoulton
 28th Jan 2015 from TwitLonger


Open letter to Jim Gamble #mccann

Following your Twitter attack on me yesterday - and continued today - I reiterate my request to invite you for an interview with regard the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

I was shocked by your vitriolic outburst regarding doorstepping the McCanns. Given that you were not there when it occurred I find you speak without full knowledge of the situation. For a former policeman to speak without understanding of what I have or have not done, is worrying given your high media profile around this case.

For the record, I approached the McCanns at their Leicester home. This is a practice you have publicly applauded when it applied to a single, older woman expressing an opinion e.g. Brenda Leyland also from Leicester. And yet, apparently, it is not to your taste when it comes to those who are at the heart of a story of enormous public investment.

Doorstepping, in matters of public interest, is a valid journalistic tool and I stand-by my decision to do it in this case.

This approach followed interview requests to the McCanns and I made it clear that there were unanswered questions - even more than the 48 police questions that Kate refused to answer when it came to searching for her child - and I sought to help by using whatever appropriate tools I have at my disposable. It is the McCanns who use the expression 'No Stone Unturned' and I believe what I set out to do then, and continue to do, assists rather than obstructs that.

When I received no response to an interview, after several requests over the period of a year, I realised that I had a public duty to pursue this. Thus, myself and a small camera crew went to the McCanns house and asked to talk with them.

Kate, I should point out, didn't find my approach at all 'attacking' as you insist on shrieking all over Twitter, until I told her why I was there and what questions the public - the very public who have been funding the search both through private donations and the current Operation Grange investigation - want answering.

I am not dissuaded from this action even by your use of emotive words in an apparent attempt to create a negative narrative about this documentary and what we are setting out to do. I am relieved that the wider discerning public are finally getting a glimpse of the machinations of those claiming to seek justice for Madeleine McCann.

I have previously asked you for an interview for the documentary I am making called 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann'. This is for a number of reasons.

There is your involvement in calling for legal punishment of those you regard as 'trolls' when, in fact, they are mostly just the people who dispute the official version of events surrounding Madeleine's disappearance.

Also, I wish to address the fact that you were involved in the Sky report by Martin Brunt - which featured the doorstepping of Brenda Leyland several days before her death - coupled with your euphoric public congratulations of this action on the day the report was repeatedly aired.

The Sky report, as you know, was based on a so-called dossier of those who oppose the official abduction story. I am given to understand that I feature in that dossier, as did Brenda Leyland. It is no secret that people involved in said dossier were in contact with you prior to Martin Brunt doorstepping Brenda Leyland. People, I have evidence of, who were involved in continually bullying and provoking Brenda Leyland.

Given that experts and commentators have now had a chance to examine Brenda Leyland's social network output regarding the case, and have concluded that she was not a 'troll', I believe - along with many others - that you have questions to answer regarding your role in her public hounding.

I am making this an open letter because I am aware of the deep public interest surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine, not least the millions of pounds that hard-pressed British taxpayers are funding for this, but also because you chose to be public in your condemnation of me and this documentary.

It is also, unquestionably, a unique-ly 'online case' in some regards in that many, many people globally have flocked to the Internet to express their horror at the case receiving such biased reporting in mainstream media.

It is an open secret that the McCann's version of events is widely disputed. Due, in part, to the inability of the couple and their friends to present a consistent account of events. This is out there in the public domain thanks to the work of the Portuguese Police. So it is that people have taken, en masse, to the Internet to express anger, dismay and frustration at the coverage which frequently fails to match reality.

I know you are aware that there are significant rumours surrounding your involvement with the McCanns during the time you were in public office at CEOP. I have seen the tweets that people send to you and the Facebook comments made about you.

I understand what it means to be smeared and I believe that I have a responsibility, as a journalist (of almost three decades), to put those accusations to you. I am not interfering with any on-going police investigation just doing what journalists are supposed to do.

I find it alarming, as do many Twitter observers, that you chose to use social media in a futile attempt to undermine me professionally with childish insults. All the while encouraging your followers to behave in a mob-like fashion towards me. Is this not contrary to what you claim to represent?

However, as many have pointed out, your public attacks have merely served to reinforce what people already believe regarding your somewhat blinkered approach to this case. Certainly, the way you have behaved over the last 24 hours towards myself and others has presented us with the perfect way to illustrate this in the documentary.

As a former policeman, I cannot fathom why you continue to insist that an abduction is the only reasonable conclusion to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

For those who have taken time to truly look at the case - those same people you block on Twitter and refer to as ranters and trolls - and away from the PR-led version of the media coverage, it is clear that there is so much more to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann than we are frequently led to believe.

I wonder, have the facts become immaterial in your quest to defend the McCanns at any cost? I am happy to be proved wrong.

So, Mr. Gamble, what is it to be? I offer you a full recorded interview (and a final mutual agreement of your contribution to the documentary) so you can be assured that your message will not be taken out of context.

I hope, rather than continuing to behave in a deeply unprofessional, evasive and questionable manner, that you take up this invitation.

If you choose not to, then people will make up their own mind why this might be. Your call.


Sonia Poulton
January 28, 2015

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #703 on: January 28, 2015, 07:57:56 PM »
I see "Poor Old Jim" is still having a mardy.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline jassi

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #704 on: January 28, 2015, 07:58:59 PM »
He's never been the same since he was booted out of CEOP.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future