Author Topic: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".  (Read 258968 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #735 on: January 28, 2015, 11:36:53 PM »
"Thank you for your note.  It confirms you do irony well. I will let my reputation speak for me and yours for you".  Beautiful! 8@??)(

The mess that was Operation Ore and throwing his dummy out of the pram when CEOP was disbanded. I think his reputation would be better whispering !
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Alice Purjorick

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #736 on: January 28, 2015, 11:40:18 PM »
"Thank you for your note.  It confirms you do irony well. I will let my reputation speak for me and yours for you".  Beautiful! 8@??)(

Two what you might call "never was beens" popping at each other on tw..ter how very unseemly.
Operation Ore?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Carana

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #737 on: January 28, 2015, 11:57:48 PM »
"Thank you for your note.  It confirms you do irony well. I will let my reputation speak for me and yours for you".  Beautiful! 8@??)(

LOL That reminds me of an Indiana Jones scene...

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #738 on: January 29, 2015, 12:29:50 AM »
LOL That reminds me of an Indiana Jones scene...

I believe Fellini used the essence of that scene in much the same way in one of his rather wonderful films.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 12:45:57 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #739 on: January 29, 2015, 08:43:53 AM »
So shouldn't the title of this thread be reported under the Trade's description Act?

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #740 on: January 29, 2015, 12:05:54 PM »
Sonia (today): It's simply that I can no longer stand the vast disparity because truth & coverage.

She has a point, but I don't know how stunts are going to help. They're just kicks for the fanatics.

Offline Carew

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #741 on: January 29, 2015, 12:07:55 PM »
Stunts have a habit of backfiring.

Lyall

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #742 on: January 29, 2015, 12:13:51 PM »
Stunts have a habit of backfiring.

Sonia: I could just be nuts!  &%+((£

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #743 on: January 29, 2015, 02:40:01 PM »
anyone know when was the last time this journalist wrote an article

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #744 on: January 29, 2015, 03:31:28 PM »
anyone know when was the last time this journalist wrote an article

According to her own record, on what would have been my father's birthday last year, 2nd March.

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/462601/Paedophile-MPs-are-mocking-British-law
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 03:33:47 PM by ferryman »

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #745 on: January 29, 2015, 04:57:07 PM »
Just to lighten the mood a little !

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk

 @)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #746 on: January 29, 2015, 05:04:15 PM »
Just to lighten the mood a little !

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk

 @)(++(*

How the mighty are fallen.

ferryman

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #747 on: January 29, 2015, 05:08:32 PM »
If it keeps the peasants amused and off the streets, it's maybe not all bad ...

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #748 on: January 29, 2015, 05:14:22 PM »
The Stud Muffin is in Team Sonia - wow, who'da thunk it?!  I can just see Smiffy in pom poms and a ra-ra skirt cheering her on from the touchline. @)(++(*

Offline faithlilly

Re: Journalist Sonia Poulton promises "The untold story of Madeleine McCann".
« Reply #749 on: January 29, 2015, 05:19:46 PM »
The Stud Muffin is in Team Sonia - wow, who'da thunk it?!  I can just see Smiffy in pom poms and a ra-ra skirt cheering her on from the touchline. @)(++(*

I think we could have lived without the knowledge of your fantasies Alfie  8(0(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?