Author Topic: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!  (Read 145957 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2015, 11:17:34 PM »
Yes very thank you.
You don't seem so to me, in fact you seem extremely upset and verging on the hysterical about this non-issue.  Perhaps some deep breathing exercises might help. 

Offline mercury

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2015, 11:26:21 PM »
Why would they mention it?   why would OFM wish to try and turn people against the campaign to find Ben, which is what you're complaining they haven't done. And what prompted OFM to block the  Find Ben account in the first place, any ideas?

Go to spec savers, the Fm Twitter account said they blocked them because they didn't like some of the people they followed!! Been written here and in other threads,sheesh,that's why they have proven to be spiteful and chldish

Offline faithlilly

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2015, 11:28:02 PM »
Why would they mention it?   why would OFM wish to try and turn people against the campaign to find Ben, which is what you're complaining they haven't done. And what prompted OFM to block the  Find Ben account in the first place, any ideas?

Didn't you see the screencap Alfie ? Apparently OFM blocked OFB's Twitter account because the webmaster didn't like some of the people the OFB were following ( I am lead to believe OFB always follow back to extend their reach as far as possible ).
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2015, 11:30:34 PM »
You don't seem so to me, in fact you seem extremely upset and verging on the hysterical about this non-issue.  Perhaps some deep breathing exercises might help.

Then nothing could be further from the truth. It' always amuses me greatly to watch you defend the indefensible. Well done for the sterling effort but no cigar I'm afraid.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2015, 11:32:24 PM »
Didn't you see the screencap Alfie ? Apparently OFM blocked OFB's Twitter account because the webmaster didn't like some of the people the OFB were following ( I am lead to believe OFB always follow back to extend their reach as far as possible ).
Nope, I didn't.  As I have already said I don't follow #McCann, it's worse than a primary school playground and should be avoided at all costs. 

Offline mercury

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #125 on: October 03, 2015, 11:34:19 PM »
Nope, I didn't.  As I have already said I don't follow #McCann, it's worse than a primary school playground and should be avoided at all costs.

Yes, come here instead, Alfs chldish playground lol

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #126 on: October 03, 2015, 11:34:38 PM »
Then nothing could be further from the truth. It' always amuses me greatly to watch you defend the indefensible. Well done for the sterling effort but no cigar I'm afraid.
And it always greatly amuses me to see you completely unable to answer a perfectly straight question with anything more intelligent than a laughing emoticon.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #127 on: October 03, 2015, 11:34:54 PM »
Nope, I didn't.  As I have already said I don't follow #McCann, it's worse than a primary school playground and should be avoided at all costs.

The wording was posted here some time ago so no need to go anywhere near Twitter.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #128 on: October 03, 2015, 11:36:34 PM »
The wording was posted here some time ago so no need to go anywhere near Twitter.
Where?  On this thread?

Offline faithlilly

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #129 on: October 03, 2015, 11:37:45 PM »
And it always greatly amuses me to see you completely unable to answer a perfectly straight question with anything more intelligent than a laughing emoticon.

I give your questions the effort I feel they deserve.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline mercury

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #130 on: October 03, 2015, 11:40:45 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/AbsntFriends/status/650395100930015233
Comment from a twitterer


Original post was this

https://mobile.twitter.com/77elliemartin/status/649988154007646208

Reply from FM Twitter (as posted by the commentator at top)  deleted by them (FM) for some reason

fact remains FM have blocked a whole child awareness hashtag
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 11:50:29 PM by mercury »

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #131 on: October 03, 2015, 11:47:21 PM »
I give your questions the effort I feel they deserve.
It was a perfectly reasonable question which you were unable to answer, exposing your double standards and hypocrisy rather well I thought.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2015, 12:00:07 AM »
It was a perfectly reasonable question which you were unable to answer, exposing your double standards and hypocrisy rather well I thought.

Then I'm happy that you're happy.

And I'll leave you with this.

''Redwood said the assumption that Madeleine was abducted "may not follow with all our thinking" on the case.'
The Guardian 19th March 2014

Don't have nightmares Alfie, do sleep well.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2015, 08:15:00 AM »
Well the true nature of the facebook find Madeleine pages were revealed in all their glory over the last day or so.

i.e. You do what we tell you and fawn to the mccanns, or you get thrown off.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #134 on: October 04, 2015, 08:21:31 AM »
Well the true nature of the facebook find Madeleine pages were revealed in all their glory over the last day or so.

i.e. You do what we tell you and fawn to the mccanns, or you get thrown off.

you do post a load of rubbish...the site is dedicated to the search for maddie...those saying she is dead and SY should stop investigating are not welcome...that makes perfect sense