Is it known who did the twitter comments ?
As to drs. mccann.......................
As to the 'libel' trial brietta, did it say libel trial in the court documents ???
and can you remind me of two points ?
1. How much money have they received from Amaral ?
2. How many points they failed to prove in Court ?
The world's press print LIBEL TRIAL ... and since that is precisely what precipitated action being taken that is what the Drs McCann have won ... and it is recognised as such from one end of the globe to the other ... and you should perhaps take it to the appropriate thread if you wish to discuss it further.
Re the twitter comments, personally I have no idea who would be so full of hate... I do not tweet ... but reading the premature crowing on other fora gives me an indication of the type of person who sees nothing wrong in trying to derail an innocent child's social media site.
Takes all kinds I suppose ... but I wouldn't be so keen to put my nom de plume forward in defence of such.