Author Topic: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!  (Read 145843 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #480 on: October 06, 2015, 02:17:22 PM »
Who ate they ?


and  by what right do you say that ?

Who ate what

Online Eleanor

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #481 on: October 06, 2015, 05:02:21 PM »
Don't forget alfred, the mccann supporters that abused her. 8((()*/

I simply do not believe this.  There is absolutely no reason for why they should.

Offline lordpookles

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #482 on: October 06, 2015, 05:07:57 PM »
One child's life is as valuable as another's and as far as the two individual families concerned in this totally fabricated spat it is absolutely shameful that there are those who deliberately set out to cause friction and dissent between them.

It takes a very extraordinary mindset indeed to employ the support between the two as a weapon by posting hate and bile about one family on the account of the other ... in the full knowledge that there is nothing the target of their opprobrium can do about publishing and forwarding rants ... designed to damage the very campaign they are trying to promote on behalf of their daughter and others, including Ben Needham.

Let us look at this from another viewpoint.

If Madeleine McCann's account had included hate messages posted concerning Ben Needham and his family ... what would have been the response if the web master had not blocked those 'wellwishers' who apparently have made their appearance in the past three weeks and instead allowed their inimitably hostile comments to be forwarded to Kerry Needham's account and then forwarded on to others?

Don't disagree with you. Think it's a non-story and is terrible they have been bullied into closing their account. No one knows what happened in either case and there is currently no evidence, so I don't know why people would feel justified in lambasting the McCanns account. I don't know what should be done about it. My instinct tells me Twitter should manage itself. What the story does do is highlight the fact that one child is having every resource made available whilst another is not having the same benefit. I don't blame the McCanns for that - anyone would want every effort made.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #483 on: October 06, 2015, 05:14:06 PM »
I simply do not believe this.  There is absolutely no reason for why they should.

I'm surprised that admin are allowing Kery's honesty to be maligned in this way, especially by moderators.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #484 on: October 06, 2015, 05:22:38 PM »
I simply do not believe this.  There is absolutely no reason for why they should.

She has said so herself.


Why would she lie about it ?

Offline Lace

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #485 on: October 06, 2015, 05:27:30 PM »
I simply do not believe this.  There is absolutely no reason for why they should.

It is very strange Eleanor,   those on twitter who support the search for Madeleine quite often put a picture  up of Ben with a phone number etc.  to promote the search for him.

I don't see any pro forum saying anything about Ben,  but I see them putting things up to do with Ben in support of Kerry.


Offline Lace

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #486 on: October 06, 2015, 05:29:22 PM »
No doubt Madeleine's facebook page will contine to aid the search for Ben.    There are tens of thousands of people on there and I have never heard a word against Kerry.

Online Eleanor

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #487 on: October 06, 2015, 05:33:10 PM »
She has said so herself.


Why would she lie about it ?

I don't think Kerry Needham is lying.  I think she doesn't fully realise what has happened with all this "Following" nonsense.  And I believe that it is a set up.

There are absolutely no reasons for why any McCann Supporter would abuse Kerry or the search for Ben.  So let's have a bit of common sense.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #488 on: October 06, 2015, 05:42:57 PM »
I don't think Kerry Needham is lying.  I think she doesn't fully realise what has happened with all this "Following" nonsense.  And I believe that it is a set up.

There are absolutely no reasons for why any McCann Supporter would abuse Kerry or the search for Ben.  So let's have a bit of common sense.

so you are saying therefore, that all mccann supporters are very nice people who would not say, boo to a goose,  and don't include any nutters ?

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #489 on: October 06, 2015, 05:47:22 PM »
I'm surprised that admin are allowing Kery's honesty to be maligned in this way, especially by moderators.
I don't see you complaining when it is the McCanns' honesty being maligned.

Online Eleanor

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #490 on: October 06, 2015, 05:49:08 PM »
so you are saying therefore, that all mccann supporters are very nice people who would not say, boo to a goose,  and don't include any nutters ?

I am saying that McCann Supporters have no reason to abuse Kerry Needham, or to interfere in the search for Ben.  Why would they want to do that?

Alfred R Jones

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #491 on: October 06, 2015, 05:49:49 PM »
so you are saying therefore, that all mccann supporters are very nice people who would not say, boo to a goose,  and don't include any nutters ?
If there was a massive amount of abuse directed at Kerry from McCann supporters then you'd think that at least some of it would be visible on social media and forums.  So where is it?  I haven't seen any at all, have you?

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #492 on: October 06, 2015, 05:54:16 PM »
If there was a massive amount of abuse directed at Kerry from McCann supporters then you'd think that at least some of it would be visible on social media and forums.  So where is it?  I haven't seen any at all, have you?

Are you calling Kerry Needham a liar ?

Whether you like to admit or not, there are trolls supporting the mccanns.

There are clearly people in denial. (not in Egypt )

Online Eleanor

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #493 on: October 06, 2015, 05:58:24 PM »
Are you calling Kerry Needham a liar ?

Whether you like to admit or not, there are trolls supporting the mccanns.

There are clearly people in denial. (not in Egypt )

No one is calling Kerry Needham a liar, Stephen.  So please stop suggesting that they are.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #494 on: October 06, 2015, 06:02:05 PM »
No one is calling Kerry Needham a liar, Stephen.  So please stop suggesting that they are.

There are clearly disturbed people supporting the mccanns.

Are you denying that ?