Author Topic: Portuguese minister reveals: We didn’t charge Maddie’s parents out of compassion  (Read 22817 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline LagosBen

Leaving your children repeatedly in an unlocked apartment is intent.

Take it up with the PT General Attorney then.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Take it up with the PT General Attorney then.

Have you read today's article ?

Offline LagosBen

Have you read today's article ?

Do you believe  everything you read?

stephen25000

  • Guest
Do you believe  everything you read?

Are you kidding ?

Have you read it ?

Offline Eleanor

Leaving your children repeatedly in an unlocked apartment is intent.

No it is not.

stephen25000

  • Guest

Offline Eleanor

Are you for real ?

Oh, indeed I am.  It's you I worry about.

Offline Lace

Why allow hotel resorts in Portugal to have a listening service then if it's illegal?

stephen25000

  • Guest
Oh, indeed I am.  It's you I worry about.

There is nothing for you to worry about.

It's the mccanns with major problems now, and you know it.

Offline Eleanor

she left her kids alone too from memory that may bias her opinion??

Yes, I did, Carly.  But everybody knows that, because I said so, and because you repeat it. Frequently.

Offline Eleanor

There is nothing for you to worry about.

It's the mccanns with major problems now, and you know it.

Yes.  Their daughter is still missing.

stephen25000

  • Guest
Yes.  Their daughter is still missing.

I think I know that.

However, I wasn't referring to her being missing.

Offline jassi

No it is not.

Quite right. Its more like indifference.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline pegasus

Why allow hotel resorts in Portugal to have a listening service then if it's illegal?
The MW PDL resort never had a listening service.
None of the 9 adults had ever used an MW listening service anywhere in the world.
A few of them had observed other parents using one at a completely different company's resort in Greece 2006.
The illusion that they had used an MW listening service in Greece was conjured up by the early PR people.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 02:21:01 PM by pegasus »

Offline G-Unit

Infanticide is a powerful tool in ensuring the survival of a species, researchers are increasingly finding.

It sounds like the cruellest thing of all - mothers and fathers brutally killing their animal offspring.

But for many animal infants, the greatest threat to their survival they face is from their own kind.

"It's not like a predation event, which is quiet," says lion expert Professor Craig Packer.

"During infanticide, it's growling and violent, and really pretty disturbing," he says, describing how adult lions kill cubs. "They bite them on the back of the head, and neck, crushing their abdomens."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/18035811

Most animals are killing babies for a very good reason. Adult male lions kill all the cubs when they take over a pride because the cubs aren't theirs. The cubs were fathered by the previous male or males. They kill them so the females will come on heat and have the new male's cubs. Dominant female meerkats kill other female's babies because only the dominant female is allowed to breed.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0