Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121273 times)

Offline barrier

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #420 on: July 08, 2020, 08:53:24 AM »
I agree, Davel. The prosecutor’s reply that they have no body or any parts of the body gave me the impression that he chose his words very carefully. To me, this statement may well be a ‘clue’ as to what they have as evidence.

A family member would have to confirm it was Madeleine if it exist's, there is no evidence to suggest this has been done.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #421 on: July 08, 2020, 08:54:08 AM »
I beleive Sadie claims she has evidence in the form of a video which show's Madeleine alive in 2012,also she claims she passed it on to OG, ,OG still class it has a missing persons case,how does that fit in with the claims of the Germans.

the Germans havent shared the evidence as Ive explained

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #422 on: July 08, 2020, 08:55:09 AM »
A family member would have to confirm it was Madeleine if it exist's, there is no evidence to suggest this has been done.

That would explain why the Germans refer to it as concrete evidence rather than proof

Offline barrier

« Reply #423 on: July 08, 2020, 08:55:57 AM »
the Germans havent shared the evidence as Ive explained

Which is a strange turn of events if true with simultaneous statements back in early June.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #424 on: July 08, 2020, 08:56:46 AM »
That would explain why the Germans refer to it as concrete evidence rather than proof

Where is the original German statement.

Offline John

« Reply #425 on: July 08, 2020, 08:57:09 AM »

I would say the prosecutors office have strong evidence maddie is dead...thats what theyve said. The mcCanns have been left to the lynch mob for the past 13 years led by the PJ

If that was the case, it is protocol to have shared such with the parents. Since that hasn't happened...
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #426 on: July 08, 2020, 09:00:16 AM »
If ,as seems more and more likely, the German police never have enough concrete evidence to charge Brueckner with a part in Madeleine’s disappearance would those who think he is guilty accept the termination of Operation Grange ?

Operation Grange appear to be doing their own thing regardless.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #427 on: July 08, 2020, 09:01:03 AM »
If that was the case, it is protocol to have shared such with the parents. Since that hasn't happened...

The Germans will have their reasons...protocol is not hard and fast rules. Breukner may or may not be involved....i think based on everything its highly possible he is. This upsets sceptics who resort to trying to undermine the professionalism of the German police. I know Germany....the police are far from unproffesional

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #428 on: July 08, 2020, 09:03:46 AM »
Operation Grange appear to be doing their own thing regardless.

I dont think they are...i recall is was co operation re the phone traffic that highlighted Breukner. SY may be a little peeved taht the Germans are not sharing the evidence....and thats why they insist on calling it  amissing person case. Until SY have that evidence they have no choice but to refer to it as a missing person case

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #429 on: July 08, 2020, 09:10:32 AM »
The Germans will have their reasons...protocol is not hard and fast rules. Breukner may or may not be involved....i think based on everything its highly possible he is. This upsets sceptics who resort to trying to undermine the professionalism of the German police. I know Germany....the police are far from unproffesional

I'm not a 'sceptic' and even Germany's deputy director general of the judicial system division, federal ministry of justice has criticed the prosecutor's office.

Why do you believe the prosecutor's office in Germany has intelligence about MM unknown to MET/PJ? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #430 on: July 08, 2020, 09:11:35 AM »

Not if it was just a few bones.  DNA test would be required.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #431 on: July 08, 2020, 09:12:58 AM »
its quite noticable how some posters have become awre of trial by media.....and the necessity to sue the media...when they have been blind to both of these for the past 13 years.

Offline Carana

« Reply #432 on: July 08, 2020, 09:13:10 AM »

I'll wait for more facts to emerge.

Either the German prosecutor is on a fishing expedition (which I find unlikely for the moment as this case involves a British subject who disappeared in Portugal) or he has valid reasons to limit what could be leaked via all those fluttering fans in tabloid media newsrooms...

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #433 on: July 08, 2020, 09:13:53 AM »
I beleive Sadie claims she has evidence in the form of a video which show's Madeleine alive in 2012,also she claims she passed it on to OG, ,OG still class it has a missing persons case,how does that fit in with the claims of the Germans.
It doesn't.  Do you believe Madeleine is still alive then? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #434 on: July 08, 2020, 09:15:09 AM »
I'm not a 'sceptic' and even Germany's deputy director general of the judicial system division, federal ministry of justice has criticed the prosecutor's office.

Why do you believe the prosecutor's office in Germany has intelligence about MM unknown to MET/PJ?

Its  a fact...they have the memory sticks....that may well be the evidence.