Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121289 times)

Offline barrier

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #435 on: July 08, 2020, 09:15:50 AM »
Not if it was just a few bones.  DNA test would be required.

I think Anthro was intimating it was not thus.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #436 on: July 08, 2020, 09:16:19 AM »
It isn't coming from the German police/BKA.  Its from the public prosecutor's office.

Eberhard Siegesmund, deputy director general of the judicial system division, federal ministry of justice has described the public prosecutor's office as follows:

Even though it deserves to be called – actually by dint of statute, and this is something I will be coming back to later
– the “most objective authority in the world”, the public prosecution office is, however, not infrequently said, as the
“cavalry of the law”, to demonstrate a certain “dashing spirit” and is thus thought to be blind in its enthusiasm for
prosecution. Public prosecutors, although said to investigate swiftly and in a straightforward manner, are said to do so,
however, one-sidedly to the accused’s disadvantage, without any sure instinct and without the requisite critical distance.

And that means what exactly?  That they have no evidence at all that they are keeping to themselves?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #437 on: July 08, 2020, 09:16:46 AM »
It doesn't.  Do you believe Madeleine is still alive then?

See my tag line.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #438 on: July 08, 2020, 09:17:34 AM »
Where is the original German statement.

You can find the official statements on the BKA website which can be transcribed to English.  I've transcribed parts here but there's more on BKA:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11633.msg601327#msg601327

https://www.bka.de/SiteGlobals/Forms/Suche/Servicesuche_Footer_Formular.html?queryResultId=null&pageNo=0&pageLocale=de&resourceId=4200&input_=48970&templateQueryString=Madeleine+mccann&submit.x=33&submit.y=29

HCW's mouth was like a run away train in an interview which will undoubtedly bring his career to an end in that role.  I will find it just for you Barrier.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline jassi

« Reply #439 on: July 08, 2020, 09:17:57 AM »
I think Anthro was intimating it was not thus.

I'm sure they would do DNA testing anyway even if there was a more recognisable body
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #440 on: July 08, 2020, 09:18:32 AM »
See my tag line.
OK I've read it.  So you think she may still be alive then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #441 on: July 08, 2020, 09:20:00 AM »
You can find the official statements on the BKA website which can be transcribed to English.  I've transcribed parts here but there's more on BKA:

https://www.bka.de/SiteGlobals/Forms/Suche/Servicesuche_Footer_Formular.html?queryResultId=null&pageNo=0&pageLocale=de&resourceId=4200&input_=48970&templateQueryString=Madeleine+mccann&submit.x=33&submit.y=29

HCW's mouth was like a run away train in an interview which will undoubtedly bring his career to an end in that role.  I will find it just for you Barrier.
Why hasn't he been sacked by now then?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #442 on: July 08, 2020, 09:21:21 AM »

Your attempts to discredit HCW are  laughable

Offline barrier

« Reply #443 on: July 08, 2020, 09:21:45 AM »

Did he actually say hard/concrete evidence and can his statement be transcribed into English as being exactly that.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #444 on: July 08, 2020, 09:23:00 AM »
And that means what exactly?  That they have no evidence at all that they are keeping to themselves?

I dont believe they have a shred of evidence MM is dead and/or CB is involved.

I bet the Mc's are furious about the way in which this is being handled.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #445 on: July 08, 2020, 09:23:16 AM »
Likewise.  My belief certainly gives me more comfort than believing MM met her end at the hands of a depraved individual  8(8-))

One might hope for a much different outcome as have many of us who have been derided incessantly over the years have been doing.
One would have to be incredibly naive not to have been aware of other options.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #446 on: July 08, 2020, 09:24:09 AM »
OK I've read it.  So you think she may still be alive then?

My thoughts don't come into it, but as my tag line says we'll never know, bit like S lamplugh, B Needham.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #447 on: July 08, 2020, 09:27:19 AM »
I dont believe they have a shred of evidence MM is dead and/or CB is involved.

I bet the Mc's are furious about the way in which this is being handled.

I think they do have evidence of maddies death after CHW 's  statement. I don't see any reason why the McCanns should be furious...very sad...but not furious
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 09:31:01 AM by Davel »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #448 on: July 08, 2020, 09:27:27 AM »
Your attempts to discredit HCW are  laughable

I don't need to it's already been done by one of Germany's own:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11656.msg607672#msg607672

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #449 on: July 08, 2020, 09:28:53 AM »
Did he actually say hard/concrete evidence and can his statement be transcribed into English as being exactly that.

CHW speaks very good english and had a 30 min interview with Saunokonoko....who reprted he said "concrete evidence"...no translation i would have thought