Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121310 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1410 on: August 10, 2020, 03:16:16 AM »
If Madeleine is still alive, which I believe from a multitude of pointers (Circumstantial evidence) …  then there will be an abundance of DNA from Madeleines hair and body fluids.  These could have been obtained from a living Madeleine  in 2017, or before, when it looked like OP Grange were closing in

As Misty has pointed out, the ears never change .. so they are more important than the DNA IMO.

As I pointed out before any cadaver dogs will only identify a cadaver, not if it is Madeleine or Inge or someone else.

It is the EARS that matter if identifying a cadaver thought provisionally to be Madeleine.

Some time back I studied Madeleine's ears and it wasn't that easy.

1.  Most photos were showing front-on facial features, and no ears.
2. Her long hair generally covered the ears.
3.  Would both ears be mirror images?

So to be able to identify Madeleine from her ears you would need to have seen and defined the shape of her ears to begin with.

Do you know if that has ever been done?

For the ears to be still present on a cadaver it has to have been a relatively recent death.    If she was killed and left on the surface of the ground maggots would destroy the body within weeks and parts that might survive the maggots would soon be scattered by wild animals and birds looking for things to eat.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 08:49:55 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1411 on: August 10, 2020, 04:51:44 AM »
The burden is for prosecution to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the evidence is proof of the crime.

This video puts in doubt the process.  https://youtu.be/YHkoS80Ln0w  "Witness to Bob Chappell murder breaks 10 year silence | 60 Minutes Australia"

This guy's wife has been found guilty but according to this witness it was caused by someone else altogether.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1412 on: August 10, 2020, 07:10:02 AM »
This video puts in doubt the process.  https://youtu.be/YHkoS80Ln0w  "Witness to Bob Chappell murder breaks 10 year silence | 60 Minutes Australia"

This guy's wife has been found guilty but according to this witness it was caused by someone else altogether.
Of course the process has doubts....judicial proof is not absolute proof...it's just the opinion of the jury

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1413 on: August 10, 2020, 08:41:08 AM »
If Madeleine is still alive, which I believe from a multitude of pointers (Circumstantial evidence) …  then there will be an abundance of DNA from Madeleines hair and body fluids.  These could have been obtained from a living Madeleine  in 2017, or before, when it looked like OP Grange were closing in

As Misty has pointed out, the ears never change .. so they are more important than the DNA IMO.

As I pointed out before any cadaver dogs will only identify a cadaver, not if it is Madeleine or Inge or someone else.

It is the EARS that matter if identifying a cadaver thought provisionally to be Madeleine.

I don't think science has picked up the importance of ears; DNA is still their gold standard.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1414 on: August 10, 2020, 09:04:36 AM »
I don't think science has picked up the importance of ears; DNA is still their gold standard.
Not according to this article https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8052887/Ears-provide-new-way-of-identifying-people-in-airports.html#:~:text=Researchers%20have%20discovered%20that%20each,to%20identify%20whose%20they%20are.

"Researchers have discovered that each person's ears have a unique shape and have created a system that is able to scan them. The scans can then be compared with a database of ear shapes to identify whose they are."

OK but as with DNA you have to have the database.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1415 on: August 10, 2020, 09:21:24 AM »
Del

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1416 on: August 10, 2020, 09:28:16 AM »
Not sure I have ever heard of the ears being used over DNA as an identifying feature. Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.

I have studied the case of Anna Anderson for many years who claimed that she was Anastasia Romanov. Her ears were compared to the real Anastasia and the result was that there was a definite similarity between the two and therefore it could not be ruled out that she was who she said she was. After analysis was done on a piece of her flesh that had been kept after an operation scientists found that her DNA did not match the Romanov descendants. Of course Anastasia’s body was later found with her family’s in the Four Brother’s mine where they had been dumped on the night of their execution.

As a point of interest Anthony Summers, he of the Looking for Madeleine book, wrote a book about the Romanov’s disappearance hypothesising that most of the family were not executed and had escaped towards Perm. He never was very good at unraveling mysteries.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1417 on: August 10, 2020, 09:36:02 AM »
Not sure I have ever heard of the ears being used over DNA as an identifying feature. Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.

I have studied the case of Anna Anderson for many years who claimed that she was Anastasia Romanov. Her ears were compared to the real Anastasia and the result was that there was a definite similarity between the two and therefore it could not be ruled out that she was who she said she was. After analysis was done on a piece of her flesh that had been kept after an operation scientists found that her DNA did not match the Romanov descendants. Of course Anastasia’s body was later found with her family’s in the Four Brother’s mine where they had been dumped on the night of their execution.

As a point of interest Anthony Summers, he of the Looking for Madeleine book, wrote a book about the Romanov’s disappearance hypothesising that most of the family were not executed and had escaped towards Perm. He never was very good at unraveling mysteries.
Ear shape analysis could be done rather quickly compared to a DNA test.   I could see this being used at airports to keep out people who have been deported.
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1418 on: August 10, 2020, 09:43:22 AM »
Ear shape analysis could be done rather quickly compared to a DNA test.   I could see this being used at airports to keep out people who have been deported.

There could be many applications. However it is not and I can’t see it ever being more definitive for identification purposes than DNA.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1419 on: August 10, 2020, 09:53:45 AM »

they already useeye aand facial recognition which is quick

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1420 on: August 10, 2020, 12:07:39 PM »
they already useeye aand facial recognition which is quick
I feel the shape of an ear pinna could be easily altered by plastic surgery.  The iris is a bit more difficult IMO.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1421 on: August 10, 2020, 10:50:11 PM »
Did anyone watch the programme about the Parachute attempted murder this evening?  It took the police 17 months to build a case against the perpetrator even though the circumstantial evidence pointed to him from the beginning.  No forensic evidence was found for many months.  In total it took over 3 years to bring him to justice.  I suppose anyone following the investigation in the first couple of months would have been scoffing and jeering at the police for failing to charge him and would have been predicting confidently that charges would never brought.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 01:35:02 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1422 on: August 11, 2020, 01:29:05 PM »
The circumstantial evidence in this case leads to Smithman carrying his Madeleine clone and neither being seen again

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1423 on: August 11, 2020, 01:54:50 PM »
The circumstantial evidence in this case leads to Smithman carrying his Madeleine clone and neither being seen again
In your opinion.  The circumstantial evidence leads in a completely direction in mine and the police are currently heading in the same direction, the opposite direction to yours.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1424 on: August 11, 2020, 02:02:50 PM »

That would not fit with the dog alerts..not enough time for cadaver odour to develop...your theory doesn't fit your evidence