Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121296 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1755 on: August 22, 2020, 08:09:22 AM »
He (German suspect) would of course with pinpoint accuracy know when to half inch Madeleine,yeah right.

There are accounts from witnesses of men who might have been Brueckner and/or a friend in the vicinity of the apartment Madeleine was taken from.
The fact the Portuguese police didn't track down all of them means there are still people seen acting suspiciously in the run up to the disappearance of a little girl who have not been traced.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1756 on: August 22, 2020, 08:30:06 AM »
He (German suspect) would of course with pinpoint accuracy know when to half inch Madeleine,yeah right.

Brueckner entered the American woman's villa.  He carried his 'rape kit' with him including a video camera which he set up to record the outrage.
I would say he did that using pinpoint accuracy to half an inch on that occasion.  Why on earth do you suppose he would have been unable to target the McCann apartment ... as well as the other apartments where intelligence or observation told him children would be unattended.

He used his skill for pinpoint accuracy to pinpoint the American woman's villa where he carried out a premeditated outrage.

Why do you think he would have been incapable of using his pinpoint accuracy displayed in the choice of rape victim, to enter any one of four apartments he knew would be vacant?
Risky perhaps ... but as a prolific burglar he would be used to taking a few risks but not so many that he wouldn't assess the risk beforehand.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1757 on: August 22, 2020, 08:37:30 AM »
Why on earth would they conclude that no evidence would be found on the bedclothes of a missing child?  Did they know in advance that she hadn’t been interfered with?  Did the police tell them “nah, it’s woke and wandered mate, there won’t be anything on the bedclothes “ then or what?   I mean, honestly that’s the most pathetic bit of PJ defending I’ve heard to date.

It's the senseless attacks on the PJ which are pathetic imo.

A Crime Scene team from the Police Science Laboratory attended 5A on 4th May at the request of the PJ. I expect they would have taken Madeleine's bedding if they thought it would have yielded any evidence. They certainly checked it;

A search was also made for possible biological traces and fibres on the single bed from where the minor disappeared, using a variable-wave light source appropriate for the task, the result obtained having been negative.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1758 on: August 22, 2020, 08:41:43 AM »
It's the senseless attacks on the PJ which are pathetic imo.

A Crime Scene team from the Police Science Laboratory attended 5A on 4th May at the request of the PJ. I expect they would have taken Madeleine's bedding if they thought it would have yielded any evidence. They certainly checked it;

A search was also made for possible biological traces and fibres on the single bed from where the minor disappeared, using a variable-wave light source appropriate for the task, the result obtained having been negative.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm
I think your defence of the ineptitude of the PJ is pathetic.
The bedclothes should have been kept which would have allowed further analysis particularly with DNA being a developing science. It may well be DNA from CB was on them...we will never know

Offline barrier

« Reply #1759 on: August 22, 2020, 08:43:03 AM »
Brueckner entered the American woman's villa.  He carried his 'rape kit' with him including a video camera which he set up to record the outrage.
I would say he did that using pinpoint accuracy to half an inch on that occasion.  Why on earth do you suppose he would have been unable to target the McCann apartment ... as well as the other apartments where intelligence or observation told him children would be unattended.

He used his skill for pinpoint accuracy to pinpoint the American woman's villa where he carried out a premeditated outrage.

Why do you think he would have been incapable of using his pinpoint accuracy displayed in the choice of rape victim, to enter any one of four apartments he knew would be vacant?
Risky perhaps ... but as a prolific burglar he would be used to taking a few risks but not so many that he wouldn't assess the risk beforehand.

Or if and its a mighty big if, he was involved all his supposed crimes have never involved abduction, in and out to assault a child maybe but one step further, nope.The legend is writ.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1760 on: August 22, 2020, 08:51:56 AM »
Or if and its a mighty big if, he was involved all his supposed crimes have never involved abduction, in and out to assault a child maybe but one step further, nope.The legend is writ.

The legend is indeed writ ... but haven't you noticed (I think you have 😀😀) ... it is being rewritten even as we speak by people who are trained in doing joined up writing. 

Offline barrier

« Reply #1761 on: August 22, 2020, 08:59:47 AM »
The legend is indeed writ ... but haven't you noticed (I think you have 😀😀) ... it is being rewritten even as we speak by people who are trained in doing joined up writing.

Is that by the guy who says Madeleine is dead then later has to admit they have no evidence of such.Joined up writing in German doesn't amount to much it seems.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1762 on: August 22, 2020, 09:00:16 AM »

I think this a very very weak argumant you and other posters have made...the fact that he hadnt abducted before means he wouldnt have abducted maddie. Taken to it's clearly absurd conclusion it would mean there would never ever be any abductions or in fact any crime at all.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1763 on: August 22, 2020, 09:01:48 AM »
Is that by the guy who says Madeleine is dead then later has to admit they have no evidence of such.Joined up writing in German doesn't amount to much it seems.

Do you understand the term context...there is obvioulsy evidence that maddie is dead...we all know that

Offline barrier

« Reply #1764 on: August 22, 2020, 09:04:21 AM »
Do you understand the term context...there is obvioulsy evidence that maddie is dead...we all know that

Go on then argue this chaps point.

‘WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE’ Madeleine McCann could still be ALIVE admits German prosecutor who said she was dead

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/11857827/madeleine-mccann-still-alive-german-prosecutor/

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1765 on: August 22, 2020, 09:11:34 AM »
Go on then argue this chaps point.

‘WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE’ Madeleine McCann could still be ALIVE admits German prosecutor who said she was dead

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/11857827/madeleine-mccann-still-alive-german-prosecutor/

from The Sun
No context

worthless

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1766 on: August 22, 2020, 09:34:11 AM »

The police are following the evidence.  They are not creating "the legend" by making it up as they go along then "printing the legend" in a book of opinions and lies written by a convicted perjurer.

If Brueckner is never charged in relation to offences against Madeleine it will be partly because there there is no supporting evidence thirteen years down the line.

Unlike thirteen years ago when information was fresh ... particularly mobile phone communications readily available at the time but not fully interrogated.

Unfortunately the police focus was on the McCann party and not until 2011 when I believe Scotland Yard took in the broader picture of the data was the full potential for the investigative use of such information realised.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1767 on: August 22, 2020, 10:11:54 AM »
The police are following the evidence.  They are not creating "the legend" by making it up as they go along then "printing the legend" in a book of opinions and lies written by a convicted perjurer.

If Brueckner is never charged in relation to offences against Madeleine it will be partly because there there is no supporting evidence thirteen years down the line.

Unlike thirteen years ago when information was fresh ... particularly mobile phone communications readily available at the time but not fully interrogated.

Unfortunately the police focus was on the McCann party and not until 2011 when I believe Scotland Yard took in the broader picture of the data was the full potential for the investigative use of such information realised.

Then again maybe the guy never met Maddie in his entire life and whole thing is a concoction?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1768 on: August 22, 2020, 10:15:52 AM »
I think your defence of the ineptitude of the PJ is pathetic.
The bedclothes should have been kept which would have allowed further analysis particularly with DNA being a developing science. It may well be DNA from CB was on them...we will never know

When I see realistic criticism of the PJ I might defend them. At the moment all I've seen is accusations of ineptitude by people who have offered no evidence of it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #1769 on: August 22, 2020, 10:21:44 AM »

If Brueckner is never charged in relation to offences against Madeleine it will be partly because there there is no supporting evidence thirteen years down the line

Or he had nothing to do with it in the first place.