Author Topic: If Brueckner is Never Charged.  (Read 121270 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: If Brueckner is Never Charged.
« Reply #1800 on: August 23, 2020, 01:12:28 AM »
There is no badly told story...the McCanns are not liars.....and no one here is part of any organised group to protect them...it's a totally crazy idea..which posters are you accusing..lol

I agree...it is a crazy idea. No amount of money could buy the cult-like loyalty displayed by certain supporters of the parents.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1801 on: September 05, 2020, 03:29:54 PM »
I agree...it is a crazy idea. No amount of money could buy the cult-like loyalty displayed by certain supporters of the parents.

I have wondered why so though?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1802 on: September 05, 2020, 04:12:26 PM »

What's the difference between a cult like loyalist and a truth seeker.... Sceptics think they are truth seekers.
Not sure why Angelo is encouraging off topic posts

Perhaps if posters want a thread attacking the motives of supporters a mod should start a new thread
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 04:18:06 PM by Davel »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1803 on: September 05, 2020, 04:21:09 PM »

Very true  8((()*/
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1804 on: September 05, 2020, 04:24:15 PM »
What's the difference between a cult like loyalist and a truth seeker.... Sceptics think they are truth seekers.

Perhaps if posters want a thread attacking the motives of supporters a mod should start a new thread

You wouldn't like the truth imo.  As for Brueckner just to keep on topic, I don't believe the Germans have anything to charge him with.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1805 on: September 05, 2020, 04:27:27 PM »
You wouldn't like the truth imo.  As for Brueckner just to keep on topic, I don't believe the Germans have anything to charge him with.

I don't see any truth......you don't know what the Germans have... Just more speculation

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1806 on: September 05, 2020, 04:29:21 PM »

Also encouraging a post which is goading and off topic.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1807 on: September 05, 2020, 04:30:15 PM »
I don't see any truth......you don't know what the Germans have... Just more speculation

Of course it is.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1808 on: September 05, 2020, 04:31:39 PM »
Very true  8((()*/

Twice you have "bumped" a goading and offensive post.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1809 on: September 05, 2020, 04:38:36 PM »
Twice you have "bumped" a goading and offensive post.

It seems Angelo thinks faiths posts have value... I find such posts childish and stupid.. Lol.
But please mods... Don't complain about posters making insults and taking threads off topic when a senior mod is encouraging it

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1810 on: September 05, 2020, 04:46:41 PM »
It seems Angelo thinks faiths posts have value... I find such posts childish and stupid.. Lol.
But please mods... Don't complain about posters making insults and taking threads off topic when a senior mod is encouraging it

You are entitled to your opinion as is everyone else including Faith. IMHO the Germans have nothing on Brueckner and that is why they are refusing to bring anything to the table. Time will bear this out though. Doing deals with a tout in a criminal case has never been a good idea.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1811 on: September 05, 2020, 04:51:21 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion as is everyone else including Faith. IMHO the Germans have nothing on Brueckner and that is why they are refusing to bring anything to the table. Time will bear this out though. Doing deals with a tout in a criminal case has never been a good idea.

Opinions attacking other  posters, are against forum rules, as you well know

You say the Germans have nothing
HCW, say they have strong evidence..

I don't see your post as logical
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 04:57:51 PM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1812 on: September 05, 2020, 05:04:43 PM »
Also encouraging a post which is goading and off topic.

Not goading, simply true but perhaps you’d like to look back and see who steered the thread off topic ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1813 on: September 05, 2020, 05:07:11 PM »
Opinions attacking other  posters, are against forum rules, as you well know

You say the Germans have nothing
HCW, say they have strong evidence..

I don't see your post as logical

Three months on and not a charge laid. That certainly doesn’t suggest the prosecutor has ‘strong evidence’ merely that he wants us to believe he has.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1814 on: September 05, 2020, 05:13:57 PM »
So many people have been criticised in order to support the McCanns that it's obviously a ploy.
Here’s the culprit - another mod no less,  taking the thread off topic with a nasty implication.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly