Author Topic: Is Sandra Lean's GoFundMe campaign being promoted on a false premise?  (Read 15456 times)

Offline Guiltyascharged

Re: Is Sandra Lean's GoFundMe campaign being promoted on a false premise?
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2021, 08:03:11 PM »
Land was sold in 2017

https://mayfield-online.scot/

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2021, 08:22:19 PM »

The footage could have been filmed a year before it was shown. CM does not have a presence on social media but Dr Lean as and she told everyone at the earliest opportunity that Corrine had been rehoused. Donators however still donated. I can’t make the details any clearer.

Very convenient land surveyors moved in the day after the doc. Maybe cm waited to try gain some sympathy then agreed to move out after?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 08:24:33 PM by Guiltyascharged »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2021, 08:27:42 PM »
Very convenient land surveyors moved in the day after the doc. Maybe cm waited to try gain some sympathy then agreed to move out after?

The documentary took a year to make. The footage of Corrine could have been recorded anytime within that year and Corrine could have been rehoused before it was aired. Does it really have to be explained that Corrine had no control over when the documentary was aired?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2021, 08:34:10 PM »
The documentary took a year to make. The footage of Corrine could have been recorded anytime within that year and Corrine could have been rehoused before it was aired. Does it really have to be explained that Corrine had no control over when the documentary was aired?

She was still collecting drink from the shell garage. CM knew when she was leaving cm knew when it was being aired. Make of that what you will...

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2021, 08:38:15 PM »
She was still collecting drink from the shell garage. CM knew when she was leaving cm knew when it was being aired. Make of that what you will...

What I’ll make of it is that you have posted no evidence of the above.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2021, 08:59:14 PM »

The documentary took a year to make and during the documentary SF says, MK died last year. MK died in 2018. Within the first half of 2018.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2021, 09:01:57 PM »
The documentary was also deliberately aimed at mums - it certainly pulled a few in, tbf.

It pulled in all sorts by the looks of it

Why do you say the documentary was ‘aimed at mums’?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2021, 09:04:44 PM »
The footage could have been filmed a year before it was shown. CM does not have a presence on social media but Dr Lean as and she told everyone at the earliest opportunity that Corrine had been rehoused. Donators however still donated. I can’t make the details any clearer.

Was Corinne Mitchell paid to appear on the show?

And what about Sandra Lean - was she paid?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2021, 09:07:44 PM »

Why did Sandra Lean choose after the show had aired to launch a go fund me page for Corinne Mitchell and not in the weeks/months/years before?

Only a couple of years before Sandra had set up a go fund me page for herself

Why not also one for Corinne - especially given her living conditions allegedly at the time ?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2021, 09:08:39 PM »
It pulled in all sorts by the looks of it

I think, IMO, the documentary was definitely aimed at women but what they got, I believe, were more head cases than they could handle. Not all, of course, but a lot of them. IMO.

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2021, 09:10:18 PM »
What I’ll make of it is that you have posted no evidence of the above.

She was often with a younger guy in a corsa, skin head  and a tattoo on the side of his face... ;) 

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2021, 09:12:23 PM »
She was often with a younger guy in a corsa, skin head  and a tattoo on the side of his face... ;)
Really?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2021, 09:26:14 PM »

Because it did.

It played heavily on the forced separation of CM and LM - predictably tugging at the heart strings of watching moms.

It played down the relationship between CM and her other son, though.

Funny, that.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2021, 09:37:18 PM »
I think, IMO, the documentary was definitely aimed at women but what they got, I believe, were more head cases than they could handle. Not all, of course, but a lot of them. IMO.

You think?

Johnny Boy Steel
Paul Capaldi
Stuart Dempsey
Derek Edmund
Kenny
Jim Nelson
Jibber Jabber -
Ed ‘Edward’ Johnston
Ivor Batey
The 4 amigos 🙄

to name a few

« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 09:44:05 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2021, 09:43:24 PM »
You think?

Johnny Boy Steel
Paul Capaldi
Stuart Dempsey
Derek Edmund
Kenny
Jim
Jibber Jabber -
Edward

Not them. The C5 documentary wasn't aimed at them, I think. The C5 documentary was aimed at women, it was extortion, exploitation and dishonest, IMO. Misogynistic at and sly, IMO