Author Topic: The 'Abductor' & the Sliding Door  (Read 21151 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: The 'Abductor' & the Sliding Door
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 04:20:01 PM »
The OC had obviously copies. Staff with access to the keys know very well that in case of a burglar they'll be interviewed, so they're careful.

Ok so 'abductor' enters through the front door opens the shutters & the window then grabs the sleeping Madeleine and makes his exit via the front door making sure to lock it behind him.

Or maybe there were 2 abductors, one to open window & shutters & the other to snatch Madeleine then they both escape via the front door and lock it behind them.

In this instance Smithman (who happens to bare a passing resemblance to Gerry McCann) and his Madeleine lookalike daughter are just complete coincidence & it's just another innocent night creche dad.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2013, 05:04:48 PM »
Ok so 'abductor' enters through the front door opens the shutters & the window then grabs the sleeping Madeleine and makes his exit via the front door making sure to lock it behind him.

Or maybe there were 2 abductors, one to open window & shutters & the other to snatch Madeleine then they both escape via the front door and lock it behind them.

In this instance Smithman (who happens to bare a passing resemblance to Gerry McCann) and his Madeleine lookalike daughter are just complete coincidence & it's just another innocent night creche dad.

Well, there do seem to have been a lot of little blonde girls there that week. I wonder if there were a similar number of little brunettes ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2013, 06:30:14 PM »
Well, there do seem to have been a lot of little blonde girls there that week. I wonder if there were a similar number of little brunettes ?

It would seem to be an astonishing co-incidence if Smithman were to turn out to be an innocent parent.

But having said that, Bundleman - appearing from the car park of 5A itself - was an even bigger coincidence, and he seems to have been ruled out easily enough.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2013, 06:42:29 PM »
The OC had obviously copies. Staff with access to the keys know very well that in case of a burglar they'll be interviewed, so they're careful.

It is interesting that Scotland Yard chose to emphasise the spate of burglaries that had taken place leading up to the time of the disappearance.

Burglary is not at crime that it associated with abduction (or any of the Madeleine possible scenarios), so there must be another reason why Scotland Yard are interested.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2013, 06:45:36 PM »
It is interesting that Scotland Yard chose to emphasise the spate of burglaries that had taken place leading up to the time of the disappearance.

Burglary is not at crime that it associated with abduction (or any of the Madeleine possible scenarios), so there must be another reason why Scotland Yard are interested.

It's just a matter of finding the right dead theiving ex ocean club employee who could have had access to a key. pin it on him. job done.

Offline Victoria

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2013, 09:50:39 PM »

Yes, of course there is a reason. If they have reports of people around the complex who are suspicious, then they obviously want to know if said suspicious people can be ruled out as (in the context relatively harmless) burglars, or something worse. There's nothing complicated about that. That is how modern police forces work - eliminate lines of enquiry, one by one.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2013, 10:28:49 PM »
Yes, of course there is a reason. If they have reports of people around the complex who are suspicious, then they obviously want to know if said suspicious people can be ruled out as (in the context relatively harmless) burglars, or something worse. There's nothing complicated about that. That is how modern police forces work - eliminate lines of enquiry, one by one.

Yes, that makes sense, but I am still bothered by the fact that burglary has very little to do with abduction or children going missing.

I am wondering if SY have some real reason to believe that these people might have been in the vicinity for 'something worse', as you say.

Then there is the matter of access. If they had accessed the other apartments via keys, that could be a red flag for us in this case. Presumably the OC and SY have information on the methods of entry.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2013, 11:12:58 PM »

How does SY know about a burglaries wave in the Algarve ? The Algarve Resident guy didn't know about that. If the burgled ones complained to the Consulate, they would have been sent to the PSP.

Offline sadie

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2013, 11:15:08 PM »
Yes, that makes sense, but I am still bothered by the fact that burglary has very little to do with abduction or children going missing.

I am wondering if SY have some real reason to believe that these people might have been in the vicinity for 'something worse', as you say.

Then there is the matter of access. If they had accessed the other apartments via keys, that could be a red flag for us in this case. Presumably the OC and SY have information on the methods of entry.

Good to see your sensible posts, Sherlock and Victorias too

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2013, 11:17:05 PM »

"repeatedly gone over, and in recent posts that you must have seen .  At least 7 reasons."

I'm still fairly new here as I've only been a member since october, I would love to see those at least 7 logical reasons why sadie, could you share them with me? That would be nice.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 11:23:00 PM by Sherlock Holmes »

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2013, 11:17:24 PM »
How does SY know about a burglaries wave in the Algarve ? The Algarve Resident guy didn't know about that. If the burgled ones complained to the Consulate, they would have been sent to the PSP.

Presumably these burglaries would have been known at the Ocean Club. The Club would have been duty bound to discuss them with police if asked about any suspicious goings-on at the club with regard to the Madeleine case / suspicious people in the area.

Offline sadie

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2013, 11:18:06 PM »
It has been common knowledge for years Anne.

Are you trying to make out they didn't happen? 

Why?  There has to be a reason.

Offline John

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2013, 11:20:18 PM »
I saw an advert for Warner Villa Holidays at Christmas and couldn't help thinking about how they failed to take the most basic of security precautions at the Ocean Club Garden.   Had they done so we wouldn't be here more than six years later discussing the abduction of an innocent little child from her bed.  So sad and so pathetic.

I have always wondered why the McCanns never sued their arses off or did they pay up on the quiet in order to avoid greater damage?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 11:26:34 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2013, 11:26:27 PM »
"repeatedly gone over, and in recent posts that you must have seen .  At least 7 reasons."

I'm still fairly new here as I've only been a member since october, I would love to see those at least 7 logical reasons why sadie, could you share them with me? That would be nice.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3112.msg114800#msg114800

If you truly have missed them then i apologise.  This is the most recent ... 6 reasons here but a couple of otherrs that I cannot always remeber are on other similar lists.  As you can see this was only 5 days ago.

Tbh, Wspam I am fed up to the teeth of typing the damned thing.  I am a slow one fingered typist.

I say 7 but if I collected all the possible reasons, there are probably more like 10

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2013, 11:29:07 PM »
I saw an advert for Warner Villa Holidays at Christmas and couldn't help thinking about how they failed to take the most basic of security precautions at the Ocean Club Garden.   Had they done so we wouldn't be here more than six years later discussing the abduction of an innocent little child from her bed.  So sad and so pathetic.

I have always wondered why the McCanns never sued their arses off or did they pay up on the qt in order to avoid greater damage?

Apartment 5A was just outside the official perimiter of the club, so maybe there was a caviat that no responsibility for belongings etc. would be taken ? Even in an hotel where the site is more compact, the hotel doesn't normally take responsibility.

Nonetheless it must have been common knowledge in the area that there were no security men/ night watchmen at the club. This would have acted as a deterrent for all sorts of things and could have made the world of difference here, from deterring lurkers and reconnaissance people during the day, to burglars / abductors at night. This state of affairs was surely exploited.