Author Topic: Anti facebook groups etc  (Read 14605 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Anti facebook groups etc
« Reply #495 on: August 01, 2022, 10:05:15 AM »
Seems strange the SOL is not for the crime nor for the victim then, Sadie asked earlier if CB is found to have not been involved then is it game over ?

It seems to be aimed at protecting the perpetrator, sure enough. If he can evade being arrested and charged until the time limit is up then he's got away with it, it seems;

A criminal statute of limitations defines a time period during which charges must be initiated for a criminal offense.[51] If a charge is filed after the statute of limitations expires, the defendant may obtain dismissal of the charge
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_limitations

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #496 on: August 01, 2022, 10:07:35 AM »
The SOL is for the crime it has not been extended purely for CB. CB was made an arguido before the expiration of the SOL...thats why he ...and only he...can be charged with murder in portugal. As I pointed out correctly...no one else can be made an arguido for murder in this case
Maddie's mystery ends without blame
New suspects can no longer be investigated for the death of the British girl, with the exception of Bruckner, who was charged on 21 April.

Magali Pinto
May 3, 2022
It's been 15 years since Maddie McCann disappeared without a scan. The British child, daughter of two doctors, was vacationing with her family at Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, when she was no longer seen on May 3, 2007. Fifteen years later, the criminal proceedings prescribe, in the sense that new suspects of kidnapping and death cannot be investigated, with the exception of Christian Bruckner, who was accused two weeks ago by the public prosecutor.
https://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/misterio-de-maddie-termina-sem-culpados?ref=Mais%20Sobre_BlocoMaisSobre

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #497 on: August 01, 2022, 10:12:10 AM »
New suspects can no longer be investigated for the death of the British girl, with the exception of Bruckner, who was charged on 21 April.

Magali Pinto
May 3, 2022
It's been 15 years since Maddie McCann disappeared without a scan. The British child, daughter of two doctors, was vacationing with her family at Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, when she was no longer seen on May 3, 2007. Fifteen years later, the criminal proceedings prescribe, in the sense that new suspects of kidnapping and death cannot be investigated, with the exception of Christian Bruckner, who was accused two weeks ago by the public prosecutor.
https://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/misterio-de-maddie-termina-sem-culpados?ref=Mais%20Sobre_BlocoMaisSobre

One desperate last stab in the gloom then really.

But who knows, maybe they'll one day come up with sufficient evidence against Brueckner to secure a conviction. Wolters can't see that happening any time soon though.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #498 on: August 01, 2022, 10:13:19 AM »

Magali Pinto
May 3, 2022

Portuguese must be swayed by the information.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #499 on: August 01, 2022, 10:16:14 AM »

....and they've questioned Brueckner, he's failed to answer & doesn't have an alibi.
No charges though.
Says a lot for their evidence really.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #500 on: August 01, 2022, 10:23:50 AM »
....and they've questioned Brueckner, he's failed to answer & doesn't have an alibi.
No charges though.
Says a lot for their evidence really.

He has a legal right not to answer questions, as this was of an arguido status under jurisidction of law of the portuguese. Hes been saying different things about the night in question, surely as everyone slates kate for not answering he could have cleared the air, rather than speaking to newspapers.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #501 on: August 01, 2022, 10:27:05 AM »
He has a legal right not to answer questions, as this was of an arguido status under jurisidction of law of the portuguese. Hes been saying different things about the night in question, surely as everyone slates kate for not answering he could have cleared the air, rather than speaking to newspapers.

What use is it him speaking to the cops?
There's simply no denying concrete, irrefutable 100% convincing evidence he's a murderer really is there?
How could he possibly explain that away?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 10:29:54 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #502 on: August 01, 2022, 10:30:30 AM »

I think the feelings and prejudices of the Portuguese public must run pretty deeply against the McCanns, given the unrelenting and constant attacks they have been subject to for over fifteen years.

Very recently Amaral was still perpetrating his slurs against them as he came out strongly on behalf of Brueckner.

I think it will take time for all of that to be dispelled as events take their course but in the interim we've had fifteen years of propaganda.  All of which ensured a lot of people couldn't see past what they had been instructed to believe and view the possibility they should have been keeping an open mind all through the years of not looking for Madeleine.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #503 on: August 01, 2022, 10:34:50 AM »
It seems to be aimed at protecting the perpetrator, sure enough. If he can evade being arrested and charged until the time limit is up then he's got away with it, it seems;

A criminal statute of limitations defines a time period during which charges must be initiated for a criminal offense.[51] If a charge is filed after the statute of limitations expires, the defendant may obtain dismissal of the charge
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_limitations

good to see you understand it now

Offline Rossb

« Reply #504 on: August 01, 2022, 10:39:51 AM »
What use is it him speaking to the cops?
There's simply no denying concrete, irrefutable 100% convincing evidence he's a murderer really is there?
How could he possibly explain that away?

Maybe give an actual alibi backed up

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #505 on: August 01, 2022, 10:41:41 AM »

Two people execising their right to remain silent, both of whom spoke to the newspapers. I see no difference.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #506 on: August 01, 2022, 10:41:57 AM »
good to see you understand it now

It is actually very difficult to interpret all the nuances of the legal procedures of other countries.  I think the lesson to be learned from recent exchanges is that the combative style of 'debate' doesn't really get to the root of the matter by giving the definitive answers which are obviously readily available if we look for them.

But we got there in the end - pity the route was acrimonious when it didn't have to be.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #507 on: August 01, 2022, 10:43:08 AM »
I think the feelings and prejudices of the Portuguese public must run pretty deeply against the McCanns, given the unrelenting and constant attacks they have been subject to for over fifteen years.

Very recently Amaral was still perpetrating his slurs against them as he came out strongly on behalf of Brueckner.

I think it will take time for all of that to be dispelled as events take their course but in the interim we've had fifteen years of propaganda.  All of which ensured a lot of people couldn't see past what they had been instructed to believe and view the possibility they should have been keeping an open mind all through the years of not looking for Madeleine.

Yeah they get the run of the mill stories still on certain forums. Main focus is bruckner now. Im npt aginst or for bruckner but gibem his profile and history inwould never 100 percent discount him.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #508 on: August 01, 2022, 10:47:59 AM »
Two people execising their right to remain silent, both of whom spoke to the newspapers. I see no difference.

My opinion is that one is on record as not speaking to the newspapers in awareness of the penalties.

The other is a psychopath enjoying the notoriety.

BETCHA I know how you would interpret which was which. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #509 on: August 01, 2022, 10:48:20 AM »
Yeah they get the run of the mill stories still on certain forums. Main focus is bruckner now. Im npt aginst or for bruckner but gibem his profile and history inwould never 100 percent discount him.

You doubt the concrete evidence?

Davel must think you're delusional.