Author Topic: Former PJ inspector Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery.  (Read 63801 times)

stephen25000

Re: Former PJ inspector Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery.
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2016, 02:56:36 PM »
I never said they were restricted. But your proof of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão's gang being ubiquitous in the strict sense of the word would be fascinating to behold I am sure.

Indeed it would.

It seems that some posters on here are implying his involvement in Madeline's disappearance.

Now that borders on libel.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2016, 03:49:00 PM »

Yet again nothing to do with Madeline's disappearance.

Now if I were John I would asking you why you started this thread.

Did you OK it as well ?

Sigh ... John started the thread from a post I made elsewhere.  Just for information since it seems to trouble you ... I have never once started a thread on my own initiative.

Now, enough deflection ... back on topic if you please.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2016, 03:52:24 PM »
I never said they were restricted. But your proof of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão's gang being ubiquitous in the strict sense of the word would be fascinating to behold I am sure.

The word I would use is "terrifying" ... depending which way the gun was pointing.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2016, 05:14:21 PM »
Sigh ... John started the thread from a post I made elsewhere.  Just for information since it seems to trouble you ... I have never once started a thread on my own initiative.

Now, enough deflection ... back on topic if you please.

So what has this thread to do with Madeline's disappearance ?

Sigh squared.

P.S. If you hadn't submitted the original irrelevant post .....
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 05:18:10 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2016, 05:17:44 PM »
So what has this thread to do with Madeline's disappearance ?

Sigh squared.
More than most posts you make!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2016, 05:19:13 PM »
More than most posts you make!

That was original bittybob. *&*%£

Tell me bittybob, what is the relevance of this thread to Madeline's disappearance ?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 05:23:09 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2016, 05:29:15 PM »
That was original bittybob. *&*%£

Tell me bittybob, what is the relevance of this thread to Madeline's disappearance ?
You must know a question like that is too hard for me.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2016, 05:29:48 PM »
As a point of reference, when I have started threads, I have been attacked/ or questioned as to why I posted them.

Offline jassi

« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2016, 05:30:58 PM »
You must know a question like that is too hard for me.

Yeah, only certain mods think they know the answer to that one.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2016, 05:36:15 PM »
As a point of reference, when I have started threads, I have been attacked/ or questioned as to why I posted them.
The reason for that would seem quite obvious even to me.
Moderation

stephen25000

« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2016, 06:11:39 PM »
The reason for that would seem quite obvious even to me.

Well it seems to me, that it is OK to question 'sceptics' posts or reasons for posting, but it is very naughty if Mccann supporters are asked the same questions.  8)-)))

The moral being of course, if you can't stand being questioned, don't post.

8((()*/

Offline Brietta

« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2016, 06:24:13 PM »
Well it seems to me, that it is OK to question 'sceptics' posts or reasons for posting, but it is very naughty if Mccann supporters are asked the same questions.  8)-)))

The moral being of course, if you can't stand being questioned, don't post.

8((()*/

Much needed reminder ... the thread title is "Former PJ inspector Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery."
All further off topic posts will be deleted irrespective of their entertainment value.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2016, 09:26:07 PM »
Former PJ inspector Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery.

He was so too in March 2014 and was handed down a suspended sentence of four years and six months in May 2016.
What has happened that is new since then relating to Sr Cristovao ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline misty

« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2016, 09:41:38 PM »
Former PJ inspector Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery.

He was so too in March 2014 and was handed down a suspended sentence of four years and six months in May 2016.
What has happened that is new since then relating to Sr Cristovao ?

The four & a half year sentence was for previous crimes in the Casa Cardinal case.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7267.0
He's a bit of a rogue!

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2016, 09:55:44 PM »
The four & a half year sentence was for previous crimes in the Casa Cardinal case.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7267.0
He's a bit of a rogue!

Of that there is no doubt. Let's start a thread on every Portuguese rogue then, probably kicking off with Vasco da Gama as he was the architect of the Portuguese Colonial Empire and all Empires need rogues. Clive of India for example ran a protection racket in Shropshire/Staffordshire......... &%+((£
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey