UK Justice Forum 🇬🇧
Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults => Madeleine McCann (3) disappeared from her parent's holiday apartment at Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, Portugal on 3 May 2007. No trace of her has ever been found. => Topic started by: Robittybob1 on September 26, 2016, 06:39:07 AM
-
I find it really difficult to know what anyone else is thinking around various issues.
I was thinking we could develop a standard questionnaire where we all fill it in with our personal opinion so we all can read what each member here thinks (at that time of completing the questionnaire). Whatever is recorded is just personal opinion so no part of it become libelous.
The questionnaire can be redone if one's opinion changes over time.
This thread is tasked to set up the questions on the questionnaire.
20
-
Two points.
1. Most people's views on here are well established and unlikely to change.
2. What is there to stop people copying and pasting the results of any questionnaire ?
-
Why?
-
Probably already been done.
Some enthusiast on here will no doubt have a dossier recording all our little opinions and beliefs. 8(0(*
-
Probably already been done.
Some enthusiast on here will no doubt have a dossier recording all our little opinions and beliefs. 8(0(*
"Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law".....
No thanks, Robittybob. You can't judge a picture properly when half of it is obscured from view.
-
Two points.
1. Most people's views on here are well established and unlikely to change.
2. What is there to stop people copying and pasting the results of any questionnaire ?
You can fill in your questionnaire any way you want to. Use crayons if you have to.
-
Why?
you can add it to your CV.
-
You can fill in your questionnaire any way you want to. Use crayons if you have to.
Not my style sunshine.
I left that a long time ago. I presume you did too . 8((()*/
-
How about to make things even easier for Robittybob, we all change our signature lines to include one or more of the following terms as appropriate:
McCann apologist; McCann worshipper; Amaral Admirer, Dogs Don't Lie; PJ Pig's Ear; Tick-Tock; Child Neglect Supporter; Parents Dunnit; Parents Dint Dunnit; Portugal Rules; "Sceptic"; "Believer" etc
That way it should be clear where each of us stands...?
-
Doesn't look like a goer ATM.
-
Doesn't look like a goer ATM.
Seems like quite a popular suggestion to me...
-
Seems like quite a popular suggestion to me...
'I was just thinking of a series of questions that one could ask at this stage. For there seems to be so many version of what we think.
-
'I was just thinking of a series of questions that one could ask at this stage. For there seems to be so many version of what we think.
Rather than discussing a questionnaire why don't you actually devise one and see who fills it in?
-
Rather than discussing a questionnaire why don't you actually devise one and see who fills it in?
So far no one has said they would.
-
you can add it to your CV.
That is a flow coefficient ?
-
That is a flow coefficient ?
I was thinking a CV might come in handy if the Gods fired an arrow your way
-
I find it really difficult to know what anyone else is thinking around various issues.
I was thinking we could develop a standard questionnaire where we all fill it in with our personal opinion so we all can read what each member here thinks (at that time of completing the questionnaire). Whatever is recorded is just personal opinion so no part of it become libelous.
The questionnaire can be redone if one's opinion changes over time.
This thread is tasked to set up the questions on the questionnaire.
I can't see what the problem is Rob, most members know exactly where other members stand on various issues. Give it a few more months and I'm sure you will do so too.
-
I can't see what the problem is Rob, most members know exactly where other members stand on various issues. Give it a few more months and I'm sure you will do so too.
It is the interconnections that I'm interested in. I'm thinking maybe I'd have to keep a score sheet to track the stats as the do in cricket and rugby. Later I could publish the score card.
-
Enjoy though im glad youre toned down, nite now, see ya
-
Enjoy though im glad youre toned down, nite now, see ya
Still the same though.
-
The real problem is that there are too many as yet unknowns in the case to give a definitive answer to your opening post Robbie. Most people have a view on the case and who may or may not be involved to various degrees but the sensible position is sitting on the fence for now. Always remembering too that there several other issues lingering in the background which are as yet unexplored fully.