Author Topic: Questionnaire for forum members to fill in  (Read 4821 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Questionnaire for forum members to fill in
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2016, 08:16:05 PM »
That is a flow coefficient ?
I was thinking a CV might come in handy if the Gods fired an arrow your way
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:22:30 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline John

Re: Questionnaire for forum members to fill in
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2016, 08:21:20 PM »
I find it really difficult to know what anyone else is thinking around various issues.
I was thinking we could develop a standard questionnaire where we all fill it in with our personal opinion so we all can read what each member here thinks (at that time of completing the questionnaire).   Whatever is recorded is just personal opinion so no part of it become libelous.

The questionnaire can be redone if one's opinion changes over time.
This thread is tasked to set up the questions on the questionnaire.

I can't see what the problem is Rob, most members know exactly where other members stand on various issues. Give it a few more months and I'm sure you will do so too.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Questionnaire for forum members to fill in
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2016, 09:33:48 PM »
I can't see what the problem is Rob, most members know exactly where other members stand on various issues. Give it a few more months and I'm sure you will do so too.
It is the interconnections that I'm interested in.  I'm thinking maybe I'd have to keep a score sheet to track the stats as the do in cricket and rugby.  Later I could publish the score card.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 03:12:40 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline mercury

Re: Questionnaire for forum members to fill in
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 01:40:24 AM »

Enjoy though im glad youre toned down, nite now, see ya
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 12:39:32 PM by Brietta »

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Questionnaire for forum members to fill in
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2016, 04:34:10 AM »

Enjoy though im glad youre toned down, nite now, see ya
Still the same though.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 12:39:58 PM by Brietta »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline John

Re: Questionnaire for forum members to fill in
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2016, 12:38:27 PM »
The real problem is that there are too many as yet unknowns in the case to give a definitive answer to your opening post Robbie.  Most people have a view on the case and who may or may not be involved to various degrees but the sensible position is sitting on the fence for now.  Always remembering too that there several other issues lingering in the background which are as yet unexplored fully.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.