Author Topic: Is the disappearance of MM connected to other reported crimes on Algarve?  (Read 7529 times)

Offline Davel

Re: Is the disappearance of MM connected to other reported crimes on Algarve?
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2019, 06:46:50 PM »
Depends what you mean by guilty.  I for one don't believe she killed her daughter but she assisted an offender after the fact and lied about it.

I don't think she did either  .I thought she confessed to everything when she was beaten
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 07:17:13 PM by Davel »
I'm  a smart arse and proud of it....better ...than...being...a ...dumb...ass

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2019, 06:52:37 PM »
There's insufficient evidence to conclude that these villa invasions were related to each other, let alone to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
No-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance because belief without evidence is useless.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2019, 06:56:47 PM »
There's insufficient evidence to conclude that these villa invasions were related to each other, let alone to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
Says who?
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

Offline Davel

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2019, 07:19:07 PM »

That's an opinion stated by as fact but it looks as though that's now perfectly acceptable

Offline Davel

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2019, 07:20:52 PM »

It's possible they were and it's possible they were related to Maddie's disappearance

Offline John

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2019, 07:38:51 PM »

I certainly agree with that.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2019, 07:40:14 PM »
I don't think she did either  .I thought she confessed to everything when she was beaten

Actually she was beaten after being remanded in custody. She was remanded in custody because she admitted killing her daughter.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2019, 07:41:36 PM »
It's possible they were and it's possible they were related to Maddie's disappearance

Can you provide one tangible piece of evidence which supports that contention?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2019, 08:04:18 PM »
I certainly agree with that.
So can you confirm that opinions can now be written without IMOs?
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

Offline Davel

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2019, 09:27:26 PM »
Actually she was beaten after being remanded in custody. She was remanded in custody because she admitted killing her daughter.

I thought you said she was guilty of lying.... So she, didn't kill her, daughter but she lied to the police and said she did kill her daughter....

Offline Davel

« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2019, 09:30:04 PM »
Can you provide one tangible piece of evidence which supports that contention?

Of course it's, a possibility... Unless you can prove they were not connected

Offline Davel

« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2019, 09:38:37 PM »

Everything I have read... Including the trial transcript where amaral is found guilty of false testimony.... Says she was beaten in order to confess.. ie a confession was beaten out of her.
The only statement I have seen saying she confessed first came from amarals lawyer trying to defend amaral from perjury,... All other sources confirm beating to obtain a confession

Offline John

« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2019, 10:00:13 PM »
I thought you said she was guilty of lying.... So she, didn't kill her, daughter but she lied to the police and said she did kill her daughter....

Yes, she was convicted of perjury and received an additional sentence which was added to the original one.

And yes, she lied to the police in the first instance in order to protect her brother, she later told the truth and implicated him. I believe her current position is that her brother attempted to sell the girl to foreigners but the handover went dreadfully wrong ending up with the girl being killed.  Her remains are supposed to be buried up in the hills near the pig pens.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3343.msg127258#msg127258
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 10:05:17 PM by John »

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2019, 10:04:57 PM »
Yes, she was convicted of perjury and received an additional sentence which was added to the original one.

And yes, she lied to the police in the first instance in order to protect her brother, she later told the truth and implicated him. I believe her current position is that her brother attempted to sell the girl to foreigners but the handover went dreadfully wrong ending up with the girl being killed.  Her remains are supposed to be buried up in the hills near the pig pens.
Why haven’t they been dug up then? 

Offline John

« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2019, 10:10:35 PM »
Why haven’t they been dug up then?

Seems they are well hidden.