Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 284392 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #12660 on: April 07, 2021, 03:03:45 PM »
It's a funny old investigation when police don't bother to question their prime suspect - IMO

No doubt they are getting on very well without him ... and he's going nowhere any time soon 😉
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Brietta

« Reply #12661 on: April 07, 2021, 03:05:54 PM »
Are you contractually obliged to end every post with your favourite catchphrase?

It fills a space 🤣
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline jassi

« Reply #12662 on: April 07, 2021, 03:09:34 PM »
     It fills a space 🤣

Considering VS' output, I'm surprised that there's any space left.  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for this season.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #12663 on: April 07, 2021, 03:19:14 PM »
Considering VS' output, I'm surprised that there's any space left.  8(0(*
Thanks for your kind words.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12664 on: April 07, 2021, 03:25:51 PM »

Christian Brueckner is completely innocent & there's no credible evidence against him.
Chauvinism

Offline John

« Reply #12665 on: April 07, 2021, 03:41:19 PM »
It's a funny old investigation when police don't bother to question their prime suspect - IMO

As has been repeated many times, the Germans are waiting on some rat coming forward to claim his cheese.  @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #12666 on: April 07, 2021, 03:42:44 PM »

Christian Brueckner is completely innocent & there's no credible evidence against him.

Ah but innocent of what?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #12667 on: April 07, 2021, 03:52:01 PM »

I agree.

Offline barrier

« Reply #12668 on: April 07, 2021, 03:55:24 PM »
Ah but innocent of what?

Involvement of half inching Madeleine out of 5a.

This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #12669 on: April 07, 2021, 04:24:04 PM »
Ah but innocent of what?

whatever it is it won't be a lot.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #12670 on: April 07, 2021, 04:30:18 PM »
There really is little point in pronouncing definitively on the man's guilt or innocence without full access to all the evidence, it just makes one look foolish.  CB very well could have committed the crime, but then again maybe he didn't.  There's reason to believe the Germans have something on him but then again if it was anything really damning he would have surely been charged.   Why can't people simply wait and see what transpires rather than asserting that they know he did or didn't do it? 

Offline barrier

« Reply #12671 on: April 07, 2021, 05:00:32 PM »
There really is little point in pronouncing definitively on the man's guilt or innocence without full access to all the evidence, it just makes one look foolish.  CB very well could have committed the crime, but then again maybe he didn't.  There's reason to believe the Germans have something on him but then again if it was anything really damning he would have surely been charged.   Why can't people simply wait and see what transpires rather than asserting that they know he did or didn't do it?

Occasionally you do post something sensible, this is one of them, by and large.

This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed....

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12672 on: April 07, 2021, 05:14:59 PM »

I disagree completely.

I think all cases should be judged with a total ignorance to factual evidence & instead be judged entirely on vague assumptions & conclusions formed by ones own prejudices, implicit bias & hatred for those who disagree with them.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 05:29:08 PM by Wonderfulspam »
Chauvinism

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #12673 on: April 07, 2021, 05:38:23 PM »
I disagree completely.

I think all cases should be judged with a total ignorance to factual evidence & instead be judged entirely on vague assumptions & conclusions formed by ones own prejudices, implicit bias & hatred for those who disagree with them.
I agree.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #12674 on: April 10, 2021, 01:21:55 AM »
Just popped in to see if they’d arrested Brueckner yet ?