I've found (I think) what I was looking for G-Unit.
Snip
Then it gets silly. They turned left again and headed towards the road. At the road they turned left again, and headed towards the T Junction. They then crossed the road to the wall of Block 6, turned right and headed towards the car park south of Block 6. It's unlikely that Madeleine or an abductor took that route. I wonder what the dogs were following? What a shame they can't talk
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1620.msg306176#msg306176
The dog headed left UP the hill to the main road, where it crossed the road. Both handlers stated that.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1620.msg306233#msg306233
I have looked closely at the dog handler's statement, and there is actually a mistranslation. The dogs turned left after exiting the alleyway. I have posted about it previously, I'll try to find it later.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1620.msg306234#msg306234
Yes "fechada" obviously here means "locked".
So the scent trail of a missing child is tracked by one dog to the outer door of that reception building, and that tracking is then abandoned, just because the door was locked, so the dog is unable to continue tracking!
And so the dog team never finds out whether the child had entered that door, whether the child then also went through the inner door, whether the child continued into the pools area. If I was the officer in charge I would have urgently requested a key.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1620.msg306759#msg306759
Maybe I went too far in stating 'agreement' ... but that was how I remembered it. If it is correct that the dogs turned left and uphill before turning right and progressing down hill ... it makes the illustration of the route they followed inaccurate.
Similarly if one also progressed to the door of reception and the tapas area.
Ha ha, that was me saying they turned left towards the T Junction, so I was involved. I was corrected by pegasus;
#979 on: February 07, 2016, 11:45:18 PM »
Quote
@GUnit.
"Wall of block 6" means the west end wall (several storys high) of the block 6 building.
The GNR dogs trail did not head towards the T-junction.
Emerging from the alleyway the dogs went east across Rua Martins then south along the east pavement of Rua Martins.
The photograpn was produced by the guy who observed the dogs on 8th May but not on 4th May. The handlers told him about the dogs taking the same route on 4th, but perhaps they didn't mention the last bit abut the Tapas doorway?
It's difficult to assess this tracking anyway. Two people say the dogs sniffed Madeleine's blanket, three people say it was a towel. As a result it's not possible to be sure they were following Madeleine's scent.
She is said to have used the path just once, when she ran away.
She probably crossed that road frequently on her way to Kid's Club.
How often did Madeleine use the front door?
Sunday;
Following this they returned to the apartment, the deponent opened the main door with his key and, then, the rear door through which KATE and the children entered.
Tuesday lunchtime;
They all left by the main door due to the carriages, went around to the right, down the street of the supermarket and went to the beach along a road directly ahead.
Thursday lunchtime;
the deponent left by the front door and the rest of the family by the rear door that, once again, he shut and locked from the inside. As to the front door, he does not know exactly if he locked it.
Thursday 1730
KATE and the children entered by the rear door, after this had been opened from the inside by the deponent.
That, between Monday and Wednesday, not knowing the precise date, when they left the residence by the main door, to place the children in the respective creches, MADELEINE left [went] running to the left to the extreme opposite of the residential blocks where they were lodged, playing with the twins. That they had gone down to the furthest point away from those blocks, not knowing exactly how, the three children got into the gardens at the rear [of the blocks]. Then they followed the inside corridor [pathway] at the rear, next to the hedges [fences] up to the street that led to the secondary reception.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htmSo it may have been Wednesday lunchtime when the children ran to the left. A fairly faint trail by Friday 11pm, but the dogs followed it. Once they emerged from the path the scent would possibly improve; the last time she crossed the road was possibly Thursday morning on her way to Kid's Club.
On reaching the car park the strongest scent would be Thursday teatime when she was brought to high tea with Catriona. When the dog reached the Tapas entrance, however, the strongest scent of all should have been picked up; Thursday at 17.30 returning to the apartment side gate and up to the patio doors. According to Kate, though, she was carried on that occasion. Is that why the last scent trail wasn't picked up?