Despite her on-going agony Kerry is still generous enough to be kind and supportive about the McCanns, if only everyone could be as supportive and understanding as her. Clearly she does not consider the McCanns to be involved in any sort of cover up and is in a better position than most to detect phoniness or behaviour that doesn’t ring true, imo.
I read this the other day and wondered when it would appear as yet another complaint against Madeleine and the McCanns.
From memory ~ if it is suspected that Ben's remains have been moved more than once and there are possible areas to which the previous searches did not have access I agree something needs to be done and they should be searched.
Perhaps the energy directed against the McCanns in the form of petitions against everything McCann to the Government website and campaigns to Parliament yet again against everything McCann could be redirected positively for Ben.
In the interim one solution to finance such a search might be that those who have experience of setting up funding schemes such as the ones they have organised on behalf of Goncalo Amaral could do it again as the last one raised a lot of money in the shortest space of time.
Perhaps anything left in that fund could be transferred back from Portugal to set the ball rolling.
I would be happy to contribute and I am sure many others would welcome the opportunity to put their money where their mouth is.