Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3034660 times)

0 Members and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8700 on: October 21, 2020, 11:23:17 AM »
I wonder why supporters are so interested in and critical of other forums? I've noticed that those posting on stopthemyths often comment on CMOMM and on this forum.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8701 on: October 21, 2020, 11:33:10 AM »
I wonder why supporters are so interested in and critical of other forums? I've noticed that those posting on stopthemyths often comment on CMOMM and on this forum.

Very odd.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8702 on: October 21, 2020, 11:39:55 AM »
I wonder why supporters are so interested in and critical of other forums? I've noticed that those posting on stopthemyths often comment on CMOMM and on this forum.
Bump
Did you manage to find a couple of posts from a supporter to C&P to substantiate your claim or are you still looking?
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7060.msg623077#msg623077


Perhaps because they are not allowed to post their alleged criticisms either on CMOMM or on this forum.  I noted a few weeks ago that Shining in Luz red carded a poster he didn't agree with and who was getting the better of him into the bargain.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8703 on: October 21, 2020, 11:40:39 AM »
Very odd.

I know. I don't give a thought to how they run their sad little forum, but they watch this one and have the cheek to pass judgement, among other things, on moderation here.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8704 on: October 21, 2020, 12:04:07 PM »
Bump
Did you manage to find a couple of posts from a supporter to C&P to substantiate your claim or are you still looking?
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7060.msg623077#msg623077


Perhaps because they are not allowed to post their alleged criticisms either on CMOMM or on this forum.  I noted a few weeks ago that Shining in Luz red carded a poster he didn't agree with and who was getting the better of him into the bargain.

I think the person I'm referring to should stand up and be counted.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8705 on: October 21, 2020, 12:05:05 PM »
I know. I don't give a thought to how they run their sad little forum, but they watch this one and have the cheek to pass judgement, among other things, on moderation here.

Must be devotion to the cause.
Between research and forum participation I wonder how much time they spend on things mCann
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8706 on: October 21, 2020, 12:38:27 PM »
I know. I don't give a thought to how they run their sad little forum, but they watch this one and have the cheek to pass judgement, among other things, on moderation here.

You have  a very short memory. Do you not remember the forum stephen started where you and  most sceptics on this forum were members. There were continual attacks on posters and mods here....stephen and at least a  couple of others even sank so low as to racially abuse my wife...who is not even a member of any forum . I think it really would have got out of hand if not for the unfortunate sudden death of stephens own wife.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 12:44:42 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8707 on: October 21, 2020, 12:40:40 PM »
Does joining the forum give it credibility, do you think?

Not if its to expose the hypocrisy on the forum...and the lies being told

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8708 on: October 21, 2020, 12:41:02 PM »
I wonder why supporters are so interested in and critical of other forums? I've noticed that those posting on stopthemyths often comment on CMOMM and on this forum.
Fancy you sullying yourself with Stop The Myths!
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8709 on: October 21, 2020, 12:43:05 PM »
Must be devotion to the cause.
Between research and forum participation I wonder how much time they spend on things mCann
Very little judging by the very few posts there are on that site.  They must have all moved on and got a life, unlike us saddoes. 
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8710 on: October 21, 2020, 12:44:12 PM »
You have  a very short memory. Do you not remember the forum stephen started where you  most sceptics on this forum were members. there were continual attacks on posters and mods here....stephen and at least a  couple of others even sank so low as to racially abuse my wife...who is not even a member of any forum . I think it really would have got out of hand if not for the unfortunate sudden death of stephens own wife.
Haha, good point.  A nice bit of sceptic hypocrisy exposed today, well done!
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Snowgirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8711 on: October 21, 2020, 12:46:06 PM »
Not if its to expose the hypocrisy on the forum...and the lies being told

I’ve recognised  someone doing exactly that in a forum I belong to .
One thing difficult to do even under another name is hiding the style .
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 12:48:30 PM by Snowgirl »

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8712 on: October 21, 2020, 12:49:33 PM »
Very odd.

were you not a memeber of stephens forum...criticising posters here

Offline Brietta

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8713 on: October 21, 2020, 12:50:30 PM »
I think the person I'm referring to should stand up and be counted.

In other words you are unable to verify your claim that you know "at least one who's sneaked in there".
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8714 on: October 21, 2020, 12:52:13 PM »

I’ve recognised  someone doing exactly that in a forum I belong to .
One thing difficult to do even under another name is hiding the style .

If the poster is exposing hypocrisy and lies....is it me on a fb group by any chance. if it is ive made no attempt to post under a different name from here