Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3034609 times)

0 Members and 53 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8715 on: October 21, 2020, 01:00:42 PM »
I think the person I'm referring to should stand up and be counted.
So there is ONE McCann supporter on a forum of thousands of sceptics?  Is that what you are claiming? 
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8716 on: October 21, 2020, 01:07:30 PM »
I know. I don't give a thought to how they run their sad little forum, but they watch this one and have the cheek to pass judgement, among other things, on moderation here.

It appears to be the same six or seven people posting on all the different forums. How they find time to be so diligent heaven alone knows.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8717 on: October 21, 2020, 01:08:21 PM »
Must be devotion to the cause.
Between research and forum participation I wonder how much time they spend on things mCann

Indeed, such dedication to the cause.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8718 on: October 21, 2020, 01:56:49 PM »
So there is ONE McCann supporter on a forum of thousands of sceptics?  Is that what you are claiming?

That isn't what I claimed, no.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8719 on: October 21, 2020, 02:05:04 PM »
That isn't what I claimed, no.

Still no cite as requested

Offline Lace

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8720 on: October 21, 2020, 02:30:46 PM »
Well, you obviously venture there to take time to read it  - even if only occasionally.

Shows you have some interest.

I must admit I read there occasionally,   curious to see the latest.   I find it appalling  and I don't know how a lot of the libellous comments have been allowed to stay.  The comments about the make up photo especially,  quite a sickening read. The way DP is spoken about too.  Anyone who has the guts to say something that comes across as questioning the death on the Sunday is immediately knocked down,  'look at all the research'  they shout.   Yes look at the research,  the nannies must be lying or bribed.   There was no Madeleine,  she must have been mistaken for another blonde girl.  Absolutely ridiculous.   So,  forgive me if I can't help having a look to see the latest lunatic assumption it's human nature.

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8721 on: October 21, 2020, 02:42:43 PM »
Still no cite as requested

Do you think I'm mistaken?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Snowgirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8722 on: October 21, 2020, 02:43:19 PM »
I must admit I read there occasionally,   curious to see the latest.   I find it appalling  and I don't know how a lot of the libellous comments have been allowed to stay.  The comments about the make up photo especially,  quite a sickening read. The way DP is spoken about too.  Anyone who has the guts to say something that comes across as questioning the death on the Sunday is immediately knocked down,  'look at all the research'  they shout.   Yes look at the research,  the nannies must be lying or bribed.   There was no Madeleine,  she must have been mistaken for another blonde girl.  Absolutely ridiculous.   So,  forgive me if I can't help having a look to see the latest lunatic assumption it's human nature.
You can’t say  it’s ridiculous . It’s just your opinion it’s ridiculous .
 A lot of research has gone into their opinions   that Madeleine died and not on the 3rd  of May .
If you read things with an open mind together with reasons for other opinions  ,then read how  they have formed those conclusions that’s much fairer than dismissing them simply because you think they’re lunatic assumptions.
I look in there myself btw which is why I feel I can comment on the site .

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8723 on: October 21, 2020, 02:47:18 PM »
I must admit I read there occasionally,   curious to see the latest.   I find it appalling  and I don't know how a lot of the libellous comments have been allowed to stay.  The comments about the make up photo especially,  quite a sickening read. The way DP is spoken about too.  Anyone who has the guts to say something that comes across as questioning the death on the Sunday is immediately knocked down,  'look at all the research'  they shout.   Yes look at the research,  the nannies must be lying or bribed.   There was no Madeleine,  she must have been mistaken for another blonde girl.  Absolutely ridiculous.   So,  forgive me if I can't help having a look to see the latest lunatic assumption it's human nature.

I find the theory that Madeleine died on Sunday absolute nonsense and every bit as ridiculous as Madeleine being abducted for her bloodline.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline The General

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8724 on: October 21, 2020, 02:49:04 PM »
I find the theory that Madeleine died on Sunday absolute nonsense and every bit as ridiculous as Madeleine being abducted for her bloodline.
Wait, what? They believe what now? Why? How?
So many questions.......
Subject Matter Expert - Hobos.

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8725 on: October 21, 2020, 02:50:20 PM »
You can’t say  it’s ridiculous . It’s just your opinion it’s ridiculous .
 A lot of research has gone into their opinions   that Madeleine died and not on the 3rd  of May .
If you read things with an open mind together with reasons for other opinions  ,then read how  they have formed those conclusions that’s much fairer than dismissing them simply because you think they’re lunatic assumptions.
I look in there myself btw which is why I feel I can comment on the site .


Ridicule appears to be a standard supporter ploy.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Snowgirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8726 on: October 21, 2020, 03:04:05 PM »
I find the theory that Madeleine died on Sunday absolute nonsense and every bit as ridiculous as Madeleine being abducted for her bloodline.
I think  the first part of your post is more than a theory. A great deal of research
investigation has gone into it .
As for your second point I agree .

Offline kizzy

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8727 on: October 21, 2020, 03:07:11 PM »
I must admit I read there occasionally,   curious to see the latest.   I find it appalling  and I don't know how a lot of the libellous comments have been allowed to stay.  The comments about the make up photo especially,  quite a sickening read. The way DP is spoken about too.  Anyone who has the guts to say something that comes across as questioning the death on the Sunday is immediately knocked down,  'look at all the research'  they shout.   Yes look at the research,  the nannies must be lying or bribed.   There was no Madeleine,  she must have been mistaken for another blonde girl.  Absolutely ridiculous.   So,  forgive me if I can't help having a look to see the latest lunatic assumption it's human nature.


I find it appalling  and I don't know how a lot of the libellous comments have been allowed to stay.

If I found a forum appalling I wouldn't go on it again. 

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8728 on: October 21, 2020, 03:16:10 PM »
I think  the first part of your post is more than a theory. A great deal of research
investigation has gone into it .
As for your second point I agree .

One of the dangers of research is twisting things to suit your  argument while rejecting anything that doesn't fit.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Snowgirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8729 on: October 21, 2020, 03:33:23 PM »
One of the dangers of research is twisting things to suit your  argument while rejecting anything that doesn't fit.
Not if you're a fair minded person . Research isn't about finding things to suit your own  argument . You might very well not have one ? .