Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3034581 times)

0 Members and 72 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8730 on: October 21, 2020, 03:35:13 PM »
You can’t say  it’s ridiculous . It’s just your opinion it’s ridiculous .
 A lot of research has gone into their opinions   that Madeleine died and not on the 3rd  of May .
If you read things with an open mind together with reasons for other opinions  ,then read how  they have formed those conclusions that’s much fairer than dismissing them simply because you think they’re lunatic assumptions.
I look in there myself btw which is why I feel I can comment on the site .

I've read their research and it's total junk...another post above on there talks about s bunch of Freemasons making coronavirus...a bunch of lunatics

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8731 on: October 21, 2020, 03:45:14 PM »
I think  the first part of your post is more than a theory. A great deal of research
investigation has gone into it .
As for your second point I agree .

Then I’m afraid that we’re going to have to disagree on your first sentence.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8732 on: October 21, 2020, 03:48:08 PM »
Not if you're a fair minded person . Research isn't about finding things to suit your own  argument . You might very well not have one ? .

I'm afraid I find that a touch naive.
My experience is that people undertake research into the 'Madeleine Mystery' to further their own argument or discredit someone else's.

Interpretation of such research is very much the name of the game  - IMO
 
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8733 on: October 21, 2020, 03:51:25 PM »
You can’t say  it’s ridiculous . It’s just your opinion it’s ridiculous .
 A lot of research has gone into their opinions   that Madeleine died and not on the 3rd  of May .
If you read things with an open mind together with reasons for other opinions  ,then read how  they have formed those conclusions that’s much fairer than dismissing them simply because you think they’re lunatic assumptions.
I look in there myself btw which is why I feel I can comment on the site .

I can say it's ridiculous and it is.   To say the Nanny would have mistaken another blonde haired child for Madeleine is ridiculous.   They didn't have many children in their class to mistake a child for someone else.   The Nanny spoke of the McCann's coming to collect Madeleine too is she mistaken?  Lying?   Madeleine was seen through the week.     A photo of Madeleine came to light through the Nexflix documentary a father pointed her out in the group,  how many other parents would have Madeleine in their photo's?   Just because the McCann's didn't show many photo's of Madeleine's stay there doesn't mean other parents don't have her in their photo's with their child/children.  Many of the Nannies said they saw her,  she would stand out as she had twin siblings.  Plus the whole group would have had to lie for the McCann's all through the week pretending that Madeleine was going to the creche.  It's laughable.

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8734 on: October 21, 2020, 04:00:21 PM »
I can say it's ridiculous and it is.   To say the Nanny would have mistaken another blonde haired child for Madeleine is ridiculous.   They didn't have many children in their class to mistake a child for someone else.   The Nanny spoke of the McCann's coming to collect Madeleine too is she mistaken?  Lying?   Madeleine was seen through the week.     A photo of Madeleine came to light through the Nexflix documentary a father pointed her out in the group,  how many other parents would have Madeleine in their photo's?   Just because the McCann's didn't show many photo's of Madeleine's stay there doesn't mean other parents don't have her in their photo's with their child/children.  Many of the Nannies said they saw her,  she would stand out as she had twin siblings.  Plus the whole group would have had to lie for the McCann's all through the week pretending that Madeleine was going to the creche.  It's laughable.

So laugh away - it's not as if it makes any difference .
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8735 on: October 21, 2020, 04:17:12 PM »
That isn't what I claimed, no.
What are you claiming then? 
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8736 on: October 21, 2020, 04:18:20 PM »
One of the dangers of research is twisting things to suit your  argument while rejecting anything that doesn't fit.
8@??)(
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8737 on: October 21, 2020, 04:20:02 PM »
So laugh away - it's not as if it makes any difference .
No one needs your permission to laugh at the nonsense on other forums, and nothing makes any difference to anything, so we may as well all top ourselves now.
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8738 on: October 21, 2020, 04:24:43 PM »
No one needs your permission to laugh at the nonsense on other forums, and nothing makes any difference to anything, so we may as well all top ourselves now.


After you   ?{)(**
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8739 on: October 21, 2020, 04:26:43 PM »

After you   ?{)(**
Age before beauty.  8(>((
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8740 on: October 21, 2020, 04:54:45 PM »
I can say it's ridiculous and it is.   To say the Nanny would have mistaken another blonde haired child for Madeleine is ridiculous.   They didn't have many children in their class to mistake a child for someone else.   The Nanny spoke of the McCann's coming to collect Madeleine too is she mistaken?  Lying?   Madeleine was seen through the week.     A photo of Madeleine came to light through the Nexflix documentary a father pointed her out in the group,  how many other parents would have Madeleine in their photo's?   Just because the McCann's didn't show many photo's of Madeleine's stay there doesn't mean other parents don't have her in their photo's with their child/children.  Many of the Nannies said they saw her,  she would stand out as she had twin siblings.  Plus the whole group would have had to lie for the McCann's all through the week pretending that Madeleine was going to the creche.  It's laughable.

More laughable than Madeleine being abducted for her bloodline ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8741 on: October 21, 2020, 05:12:17 PM »
More laughable than Madeleine being abducted for her bloodline ?

At least that theory has Madeleine on holiday for the week.   How can anyone believe that parents could pretend to have a child holidaying with them all week when she wasn't?

Do you know in Thailand a chid with blonde hair and blue eyes are said to be angels from god?   In some Countries they still believe in the walking dead,  so they dig up the corpse and decapitate the body?   You don't know what drives some so I wouldn't totally dismiss the bloodline theory.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8742 on: October 21, 2020, 05:15:33 PM »
At least that theory has Madeleine on holiday for the week.   How can anyone believe that parents could pretend to have a child holidaying with them all week when she wasn't?

Do you know in Thailand a chid with blonde hair and blue eyes are said to be angels from god?   In some Countries they still believe in the walking dead,  so they dig up the corpse and decapitate the body?   You don't know what drives some so I wouldn't totally dismiss the bloodline theory.

Fair enough Lace. We’ll let the forum decide on your logic.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Anthro

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8743 on: October 21, 2020, 07:14:58 PM »
More laughable than Madeleine being abducted for her bloodline ?
I find your statement intriguing. Why is it worth your while to discredit and belittle Sadie and her well-positioned research?

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8744 on: October 21, 2020, 07:16:56 PM »
I find your statement intriguing. Why is it worth your while to discredit and belittle Sadie and her well-positioned research?

Who decided that, or is that just you opinion ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future