Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 3034530 times)

0 Members and 75 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Anthro

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8745 on: October 21, 2020, 07:26:25 PM »
Who decided that, or is that just you opinion ?
This has been said. ‘More laughable than Madeleine being abducted for her bloodline’. So, not my opinion.

Offline jassi

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8746 on: October 21, 2020, 07:28:27 PM »
This has been said. ‘More laughable than Madeleine being abducted for her bloodline’. So, not my opinion.

Ah but you said "  well-positioned research? "

What's what I'm querying
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8747 on: October 21, 2020, 07:30:08 PM »
I find your statement intriguing. Why is it worth your while to discredit and belittle Sadie and her well-positioned research?

I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of painting one conspiracy theory as ridiculous while failing to condemn another equally ridiculous conspiracy theory.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Anthro

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8748 on: October 21, 2020, 07:31:48 PM »
Ah but you said "  well-positioned research? "

What's what I'm querying
Yes. I was referring to Sadie’s longitudinal research. You responded to a post of mine, not directed at you.

Offline Anthro

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8749 on: October 21, 2020, 07:35:01 PM »
I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of painting one conspiracy theory as ridiculous while failing to condemn another equally ridiculous conspiracy theory.
To me, your innuendo is personal.

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8750 on: October 21, 2020, 07:36:53 PM »
What are you claiming then?

That a McCann supporter is a member here and on CMOMM.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anthro

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8751 on: October 21, 2020, 07:52:03 PM »
That a McCann supporter is a member here and on CMOMM.
What is the relevance?

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8752 on: October 21, 2020, 08:09:56 PM »
To me, your innuendo is personal.

Then you are wrong.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Anthro

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8753 on: October 21, 2020, 08:28:56 PM »
Then you are wrong.
In that case, please provide information because you have lost me on this one.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8754 on: October 21, 2020, 08:33:11 PM »
That a McCann supporter is a member here and on CMOMM.
Fascinating.  So are they one of one, or one of several / many?
"You can't reason with the unreasonable".

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8755 on: October 21, 2020, 08:33:34 PM »
In that case, please provide information because you have lost me on this one.

Read back the information is all there.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8756 on: October 22, 2020, 08:39:48 AM »
Fair enough Lace. We’ll let the forum decide on your logic.

Am I supposed to care?

Offline Lace

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8757 on: October 22, 2020, 08:40:50 AM »
I would be interested to hear faithlillies theory.

Offline kizzy

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8758 on: October 22, 2020, 11:47:16 AM »
Very little judging by the very few posts there are on that site.  They must have all moved on and got a life, unlike us saddoes.

They must have all moved on and got a life, unlike us saddoes.

Oh LOL very true though Vs.

What I don't understand thou [no not Chinese writing]

Is why you feel the need to constantly defend the mccs when it seems they have all the protection they need.

Also getting on with there lives, when it is Maddie who had neither.

Offline faithlilly

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #8759 on: October 22, 2020, 11:50:33 AM »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?